(Topic ID: 325497)

Atomic Godzilla Mod (List closed...Reserve list open)

By Jazzbouche

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,246 posts
  • 813 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by Devo10
  • Topic is favorited by 195 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9346 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9343 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3325 (resized).JPG
IMG_0649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0637 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7181 (resized).png
IMG_7179 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240226_024800927 (resized).jpg
IMG_0706 (resized).jpeg
Mojo-Xmas-2023 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4339 (resized).png
IMG_4340 (resized).png
IMG_4962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8984 (resized).jpeg
MOD2 (resized).jpg
There are 1,246 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 25.
#151 1 year ago

I would like to purchase the basic model please.

#152 1 year ago

I'd be in for an extended kit.

#153 1 year ago

I should prolly have one too…add me for an extended version please

#155 1 year ago

Add me for the extended please

#156 1 year ago

Please sign me up as well for an extended mod. This looks great!

#157 1 year ago

Hello "Jazzbouche",

Would it be possible to order your very beautiful atomic godzilla (extended version), for a premium model.

Thank you for your attention.

Jean Marc (France)

#158 1 year ago

Sign me up for extended. Thank you!

#159 1 year ago

Add me for a basic please.

#160 1 year ago

Interested in extended as j have no lollipop boards yet

#161 1 year ago

I'm in for an extended version. Thanks

#162 1 year ago

Please invoice me for an Extended Version. Thank you!

#163 1 year ago

In on an extended version. Thank you.

#164 1 year ago

Hey Everyone - Wow! What a response! Thank you for all the orders/support/kind comments and general awesomeness. I've updated the initial post to now show a list of everyone that wants one, and this includes people that sent me messages. If I've upvoted your post then I've seen it and added you to the list. Hopefully it covers everyone that has made a post or sent a message...but let me know if I've made a mistake and missed you off. We'll be updating this as we go, and once I get to your slot I'll confirm with you which set you want. In the meantime I'll be busy making parts, ordering parts, and undertaking final fitment tests to check things should fit in any tolerance differences across machines. It'll be at least a few weeks before the electronic components start arriving, but I'll be making use of that time to get the figures prepared and shipping processes ready. I'll post updates along the way...It's gonna be fun! Thanks again for the support! -Paul

#165 1 year ago

One Atomic Godzilla Extended for me please, and thanks!

#166 1 year ago

Looks awesome, please put me down for an extended.

#167 1 year ago

Sign me up for extended. Thanks.

#168 1 year ago

Wow, awesome looking Godzilla - I really like him holding a train car too. No order yet until I actually get a Godzilla but I may be back later

#169 1 year ago

Add me for the extended version please.

#170 1 year ago

add me to the list for Atomic Godzilla Extended
Thanks

#171 1 year ago
Quoted from dboeren:

Wow, awesome looking Godzilla - I really like him holding a train car too. No order yet until I actually get a Godzilla but I may be back later

Truly. I am not one to add doo dads to a playfield. I usually stick with functional mods like shaker or speakers. But this one looks like it belongs on the game. I wish more other mod makers took the same care and had the same taste and skill to successfully integrate into the existing look and feel of a game. I was sold in less than a minute.

#172 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Truly. I am not one to add doo dads to a playfield. I usually stick with functional mods like shaker or speakers. But this one looks like it belongs on the game. I wish more other mod makers took the same care and had the same taste and skill to successfully integrate into the existing look and feel of a game. I was sold in less than a minute.

Wow, this is a humbling compliment- thank you. Genuinely this is the standard I try to live up to, and it’s super gratifying when people share the vision! Thanks again!

#173 1 year ago

Hi,

Please sign me up for the extended.

Thanks

#174 1 year ago

Extended version for me please

#175 1 year ago

Sign me up for the extended version please. Also, will you be including install instructions with the mod or otherwise have them available via web link?

#176 1 year ago

Interested in the basic..

Can you put your own lighting strip into the godzilla or does it come with a strip - any more info, please

#177 1 year ago

extended please.

#178 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for the extended version. Thank you

#179 1 year ago

Extended version please.

Thanks!

#180 1 year ago

Extended model please

#181 1 year ago

Extended version please. Thanks

#182 1 year ago

Nice work! Extended version please.
Thanks

#183 1 year ago

Hello
Add me for an extended please

#184 1 year ago

Sorry that I most likely missed this information or am too sleepy to comprehend what you posted in the OP, but if I am ordering the Stumblr Sign mod + UFO Lolly mod, do I need the extended version of this or does is the basic sufficient? Is it a matter of preference in terms of having a separate trigger specifically for this godzilla figure that is separate from the UFO?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help clarify this for me! I am interested!

#185 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Sorry that I most likely missed this information or am too sleepy to comprehend what you posted in the OP, but if I am ordering the Stumblr Sign mod + UFO Lolly mod, do I need the extended version of this or does is the basic sufficient? Is it a matter of preference in terms of having a separate trigger specifically for this godzilla figure that is separate from the UFO?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help clarify this for me! I am interested!

Hi - no problem! Yes...if you have the Lolly UFO mod you will be able to connect Atomic Godzilla to that BUT it will activate at the same time as whatever trigger you set for the backglass/Translite. And if you want Atomic Godzilla to have a lit effect 'at rest' (i.e. all the time), then that 'at rest' pattern would also be happening on the back glass/Translite (which may or may not be to your taste). So the Extended version provides a Loll G.I board that will be dedicated to full control over GZ. Hope that helps, but message me if any questions. Thanks!

#186 1 year ago
Quoted from swinks:

Interested in the basic..
Can you put your own lighting strip into the godzilla or does it come with a strip - any more info, please

It's not designed for your own lighting strip to go into it. It comes with a strip inside the body along the spine. Theoretically you could maybe take it apart and fit your own in, but it will be tougher to do as the head will be fixed in place at that point.

#187 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Sign me up for the extended version please. Also, will you be including install instructions with the mod or otherwise have them available via web link?

yes it will come with full instructions!! And we can always help via messaging.

#188 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

It's not designed for your own lighting strip to go into it. It comes with a strip inside the body along the spine. Theoretically you could maybe take it apart and fit your own in, but it will be tougher to do as the head will be fixed in place at that point.

ok, so what sort of strip is in there?

what is the plan if the strip that is in there fails?

#189 1 year ago
Quoted from swinks:

ok, so what sort of strip is in there?
what is the plan if the strip that is in there fails?

It's a 20LED (I think, we still need to measure and order it) WS2812 strip. It's a good point you make though Jady, I'll have a chat with Paul about it and make sure we have a plan.

#190 1 year ago

Jazzbouche will this fit in a Pro or is it only for premium/LE's?

#191 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

yes it will come with full instructions!! And we can always help via messaging.

Sounds good - Thanks

#192 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hi - no problem! Yes...if you have the Lolly UFO mod you will be able to connect Atomic Godzilla to that BUT it will activate at the same time as whatever trigger you set for the backglass/Translite. And if you want Atomic Godzilla to have a lit effect 'at rest' (i.e. all the time), then that 'at rest' pattern would also be happening on the back glass/Translite (which may or may not be to your taste). So the Extended version provides a Loll G.I board that will be dedicated to full control over GZ. Hope that helps, but message me if any questions. Thanks!

Thank you for clarifying!

Please put me down for an extended for the Premium!

#193 1 year ago

I’m in for the extended version!I have a pro.

#194 1 year ago

Sign me up for an extended please.

#195 1 year ago

Can I get in on the extended kit please.

#196 1 year ago

Hello, I'm in. Extended version please, for a premium godzilla machine.

Nice modeling ! Looks cute !

#197 1 year ago

Nice work - I'll take an extended version please. Thank you.

#198 1 year ago

Put me down for an extended version please! I'm actively looking for a Godzilla, will end up most likely with a Pro so I assume this will fit on a Pro. When my turn comes up reach out and I'll let you know if I have a Premium or a Pro - if it matters. If it only works on a Premium and I end up with a Pro then I'll just pass on my spot

#199 1 year ago

Please add me to the Atomic Godzilla extended list, please.

#200 1 year ago

Please add me to the Atomic Godzilla extended list, please.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

15,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,246 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-atomic-godzilla-figure-mod/page/4?hl=norcalpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.