(Topic ID: 325497)

Atomic Godzilla Mod (List closed...Reserve list open)

By Jazzbouche

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9346 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9343 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3325 (resized).JPG
IMG_0649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0637 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7181 (resized).png
IMG_7179 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240226_024800927 (resized).jpg
IMG_0706 (resized).jpeg
Mojo-Xmas-2023 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4339 (resized).png
IMG_4340 (resized).png
IMG_4962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8984 (resized).jpeg
MOD2 (resized).jpg
There are 1,247 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 25.
#651 11 months ago

Please add me to the premium extended list. Thanks!

#652 11 months ago

Please add me to the list for the premium extended.

Fingers crossed that there's enough extra parts or list drop outs so I can get one in this last run.

#653 11 months ago

Please add me to the list for an extended version of the Godzilla mod.
Thanks,
-gb

#654 11 months ago
Quoted from greenmonk:

Do you ever come down to play in any of our DFW pinball tournaments? There's a very active pinball group here and there's usually 1 tournament in Princeton which wouldn't be too far from you. You should join us! You get to play some amazing machines in private collections.

Hi. No, I haven't...........I wasn't even aware of any local tournaments. Thanks for the heads-up!

Peace,
Douglas

#655 11 months ago

If it’s still possible… please also add me for the extended version as well!!! This will be added to the Lolly UFO kit in my premium. Thank you!!!!!

#656 11 months ago

Same added to the lolly ufo premium kit add me too

#657 11 months ago
Quoted from Dragonfiredog:

Hi. No, I haven't...........I wasn't even aware of any local tournaments. Thanks for the heads-up!
Peace,
Douglas

If you're on Facebook, the group is called "DFW Pinball League, News & Events" and they also have a website https://dfw-pinball-league.webnode.page/ where you can see when and where tournaments are being held. I highly recommend checking some of the tournaments out. Some of these private collections are amazing.

#658 11 months ago
Quoted from greenmonk:

If you're on Facebook, the group is called "DFW Pinball League, News & Events" and they also have a website https://dfw-pinball-league.webnode.page/ where you can see when and where tournaments are being held. I highly recommend checking some of the tournaments out. Some of these private collections are amazing.

greenmonk, thanks for the information. I'll look at it.

#659 11 months ago

I am in for an Atomic Godzilla Extended for a premium game. Thanks in advance

#660 11 months ago

Please add me to the list for an extended version, my premium is on order. Amazing mod, love it!

#661 11 months ago

Please add me to the stand by list for an extended version.

Thank you

#662 11 months ago

Is this mod set to be discontinued?

#663 11 months ago

put me down for an extended version please!

#664 11 months ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Is this mod set to be discontinued?

Hi - I've closed the 'live' list, and am putting anyone who has interest onto the reserve list. You'll be able to see the reserve list on the initial post. So far, there will very likely be an overspill from cancellations and the like that will mean the current reserve list has a high chance of getting an Atomic GZ. Obviously that chance is reducing with each person added.

BUT........if there are enough people on the reserve list to do an extra batch I will do so later in the year. I need to wrap up the remaining orders that I have parts for and then call time to have a break from green paint for a little while!!

#665 11 months ago

Hello! Please add me to the stand by list for a Premium extended version.

Thank you!!

#666 11 months ago

Just a quick post as I had a couple of thoughts which I thought would be good to share:

- I paint each Atomic Godzilla by hand, and as such each one is unique. No two AGZ's will be the same. I find that each batch has a flow where the mixed colours will be the same, and then they might vary slightly in the next batch. These two guys that are about to be packed down aren't the best examples for this as they are very similar and will be 'siblings' from the same batch, but even so you can see some differences. My quality control is basically 'would I be happy with that one in my machine?' and if the answer is yes, then it's a pass. I currently don't have an AGZ in my machine as I leave the spot open to test fit all of these, so I approach it as if any one of these could end up being mine.

- It was pointed out to me that the windows in the original video are painted yellow and orange, and I haven't painted any since the original prototype. That's due to not quite feeling I achieved the look I wanted and I didn't feel I could get consistent results, so I simplified the train windows. Only the prototype had those colours, and every one since then is as you see in this picture.
IMG_6064 (resized).jpegIMG_6064 (resized).jpeg

#667 11 months ago

Another quick thought (must be that time of day where I'm brain dumping!)...The way I paint my mods is usually trying to take into account the pretty extreme lighting that they are subject to in the game. I tend to go for high contrast across the colour range (in this case dark to light green) so that these high contrast visuals really pop in the machine. With AGZ, the highlights really vary as well with that flasher on him at certain points in the game. So the lighting in the picture above is one thing, but how he looks in the far corner of the game as the lighting changes is quite another. I think this is one of the fun parts of thinking about how a mod fits with a game.

#668 11 months ago

sooooooo do you sign them, can we get COA's.....lol
I am way down the list and can't wait, I like the "no one is the same", makes it very unique.

#669 11 months ago

I love the fact that each Godzilla is a unique work of art with variances in shading and color contrast. You are an amazing artist and pinball visionary!!! Rock on!

#670 11 months ago

Just glad to have a chance at getting one now already in then mix for this other mods u have for this game

#671 11 months ago

Add me to the list for an extended version for a premium please

#672 11 months ago

Please add me to list for extended version

#673 11 months ago

Add me to the list for an extended version for a premium please.

#674 11 months ago

Please add me to the extended version. Thank you.

#675 11 months ago

Please add me for extended version.

#676 11 months ago
Quoted from Dragonfiredog:

I'm supposed to get my machine at the end of June, so.......................maybe............just maybe.............I'll have my Atomic Godzilla by then, or at least, shortly thereafter! I've been having too much fun researching and buying all kinds of the coolest mods for this game. God is good!

That must mean you are getting a Pro like I am. Be careful on those mods, I spent so much on just about every mod there is that the total $ in the Pro is a little more than a Premium (or I could have been halfway to a 2nd Pro). But waiting another 5 months to MAYBE get a Premium (my dealer said no guarantee, maybe 2024!) didn't work - and mostly just a few more things to break. I've played the Premium and LE, and it's cool, but can live without those features (couldn't if I had a Rush - need that VUK).

#677 11 months ago
Quoted from MasterOnion5:

That must mean you are getting a Pro like I am. Be careful on those mods, I spent so much on just about every mod there is that the total $ in the Pro is a little more than a Premium (or I could have been halfway to a 2nd Pro). But waiting another 5 months to MAYBE get a Premium (my dealer said no guarantee, maybe 2024!) didn't work - and mostly just a few more things to break. I've played the Premium and LE, and it's cool, but can live without those features (couldn't if I had a Rush - need that VUK).

I'm getting a Premium, and the distributor told me it would be available at the end of next month. He's a big dealer in Houston, so he gets a good number of machines. I bought my Cactus Canyon SE+ from him last year. He's so good at getting machines to his customers in a timely manner. The Pro just didn't have the important features available in the Premium. Regardless, it's a dudically rippin' game, and yes............I've collected a huge list of mods for this game. It's going to be fun installing them! God bless you and your family.
Peace,
Douglas

#678 11 months ago

Please add me to the list for extended version for premium, thanks!

#679 11 months ago

Please add me to the reserve list. Godzilla premium

#680 11 months ago

Hi, Please add me to the list for extended version for premium
Thanks you a lot

#681 11 months ago

Please put me on the list for the extended version for premium.

Really want this.

Brian

#682 11 months ago

Please add me to the list for an extended version for a premium machine

#683 11 months ago

I am getting excited for this art! What shipping for what order are you up to? I’m 306 and I think I am getting close. Thanks and appreciate all of your efforts.

#684 11 months ago

If your in here lurking , Just Do It ! Man , these 2 guys are making GZ into a true WOG I can’t wait for the 3 buildings in back .I don’t know how Stumblor is going to top Noodle Bar ,but you can just feel He will

IMG_3061 (resized).jpegIMG_3061 (resized).jpegIMG_3065 (resized).jpegIMG_3065 (resized).jpeg
#685 11 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

If your in here lurking , Just Do It ! Man , these 2 guys are making GZ into a true WOG I can’t wait for the 3 buildings in back .I don’t know how Stumblor is going to top Noodle Bar ,but you can just feel He will
[quoted image][quoted image]

I know I've said it before, but those mirror blades look SO cool man!!

#686 11 months ago
Quoted from dbzap19:

I am getting excited for this art! What shipping for what order are you up to? I’m 306 and I think I am getting close. Thanks and appreciate all of your efforts.

Hi, you are close (see next post from me giving an update), but you'll be in the next batch getting cooked up now/when I get back from holiday!

#687 11 months ago

Can’t wait either damn they all fit This game perfectly

#688 11 months ago

Hi everyone, As always thanks again for all the support and all the fantastic messages I've received from so many of you. It's really great to hear how people are enjoying their Atomic Godzillas!!

A quick update from my side on where we are: We’re just finished shipping our latest batch and we have contacted everyone up to 297 on the list (just about in line with our initial predicted timings). All paid orders have now shipped. We're keeping an eye on tracking as some have been a bit slow. We're taking another break from shipping to prepare the next batch of figures now, and so the next batch will likely be contacted in mid June. I have a big batch of parts in various states of assembly/painting that I just need to get through.

I'm away next week for 1 week of holiday (will do my best to respond to messages but will likely be slower than usual).

Thanks again - and for those still waiting...I will get there!! I won't let you down!!

Paul

#689 11 months ago

How do u find the internet list

#690 11 months ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

I know I've said it before, but those mirror blades look SO cool man!!

Yeah for this pin ,and all you guys pieces going in it , it was an obvious choice . I just installed the ufo , posts and breath .Man this pin is starting to look as good as it plays

IMG_5738 (resized).jpegIMG_5738 (resized).jpegIMG_5826 (resized).pngIMG_5826 (resized).png
#691 11 months ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

How do u find the internet list

Hi, if you mean the list for the atomic Godzilla figure, it’s on the first post (page 1) of this thread. Scroll down to the end of my first post and you’ll find it.

#692 11 months ago

Okay thanks I already put in for a couple of them on here just wanted to make sure

#693 11 months ago

add me to the reserve list please, I should have pulled the trigger on this long ago

#694 11 months ago

Put me on interested list please

#695 11 months ago

Please put me down for one premium reserve

#696 11 months ago

Looks like I’m possibly in the next batch to ship number 302. It been a long wait but worth it. This mod from all the other posts looks fricken AWSOME. Great job on getting them out quick.

#697 11 months ago

Please put me on the list for a premium reserve.

#698 11 months ago

Yea! #304 here, waiting patiently. I have the sign already and the Tesla towers. I cannot remember if or when I signed up for the Flying saucer Mod but wish I knew... Now if I could only afford the pinball machine. Doh!!!

#699 11 months ago

Please add me to the reserve list for extended version.

#700 11 months ago

You can add me to the reserve list for an extended version. Thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,247 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-atomic-godzilla-figure-mod/page/14?hl=norcalpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.