• In on a CE 60 votes
    20%
  • I'll Fuhgeddaboudit 223 votes
    73%

(305 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20230306-081802_Instagram (resized).jpg
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago

What this guy said exactly!!! I do like the look of the game but, no way.

Quoted from Off2War:

Todays prices with a Mirco playfield...... not a chance

#52 1 year ago

In CE Gorgeous game

#53 1 year ago

All of those that are IN. Keep drinking the cool aid!!

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

All of those that are IN. Keep drinking the cool aid!!

I don’t really understand the metaphor.

Buying a pinball machine is the same as joining in a cult-fueled mass suicide?

#55 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don’t really understand the metaphor.
Buying a pinball machine is the same as joining in a cult-fueled mass suicide?

Its more like people being easily influenced by something that may not actually be as it appears.

GnR looked great, but was really no fun to play. And it was not because of Eric's design. The. Rules. Suck.

The new video with Eric and Keith describing the game is encouraging. Eric's comment that it's his fastest game yet gives hope.

But the monotonously long playing and low scoring nature of JJP keeps me guarded. Balanced scoring is essential.

JJP has skillfully removed any possibility of FOMO with their recent history of pricing and production numbers. Easy decision to wait and see.

#56 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

Its more like people being easily influenced by something that may not actually be as it appears.
GnR looked great, but was really no fun to play. And it was not because of Eric's design. The. Rules. Suck.
The new video with Eric and Keith describing the game is encouraging. Eric's comment that it's his fastest game yet gives hope.
But the monotonously long playing and low scoring nature of JJP keeps me guarded. Balanced scoring is essential.
JJP has skillfully removed any possibility of FOMO with their recent history of pricing and production numbers. Easy decision to wait and see.

GNR scoring "balance" is absolutely baffling. Some modes are borderline worthless for the effort they take to achieve. I don't mind the abundance of multiballs, as they serve a purpose, but some of the mini wizard modes, those points are pure garbage.

#57 1 year ago

The real question is: what else could I buy for $15,000USD / $22,000CAD. I get some people have deep pockets but I choose at this point to do something else with that kind of money.

#58 1 year ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

The real question is: what else could I buy for $15,000USD / $22,000CAD. I get some people have deep pockets but I choose at this point to do something else with that kind of money.

Responsible thoughts detected

True.. could buy a brand new Supercharged JetSki...but I guess it has to be the same mentality when someone buys a Ferarri or a Lamborghini when they could have chosen Prius.

#59 1 year ago
Quoted from Laithan:

Responsible thoughts detected
True.. could buy a brand new Supercharged JetSki...but I guess it has to be the same mentality when someone buys a Ferarri or a Lamborghini when they could have chosen Prius.

If you were truly irresponsible you'd buy a triple piped 2 stroke like an Ultra 150 lol

#60 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

If you were truly irresponsible you'd buy a triple piped 2 stroke like an Ultra 150 lol

I'd like to consider myself still "in training"

#61 1 year ago

Not something my family be into playing......looks great thou

#62 1 year ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Ultimately as a pinhead some of us get to that point and say “I only live once, just buy it” lol. Enjoy life within reason (not going into massive debt), and pay yourself first (401k, retirement fund, etc). There’s no point being the richest person in the cemetery with the golden casket.

2 weeks later
#63 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Ultimately as a pinhead some of us get to that point and say “I only live once, just buy it” lol. Enjoy life within reason (not going into massive debt), and pay yourself first (401k, retirement fund, etc). There’s no point being the richest person in the cemetery with the golden casket.

Yeah but it's still hard to believe that just 10 years you'd get 2 WOZ for the price of a Godfather

#64 1 year ago
Quoted from adol75:

Yeah but it's still hard to believe that just 10 years you'd get 2 WOZ for the price of a Godfather

Yeah, pretty insane when you think of it that way plus consider that WOZ has far more in it mech and toy wise compared to Godfather (+ a beautiful direct print cabinet).

Damn, reading that comparison you wrote twice makes me think "This is nuts, what the hell are we all doing"? lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Indialantic, FL
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11,999.99
13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orinda, CA
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Newberg, OR
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godfather-jjp-you-in-or-out-w-poll/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.