WOZ-Alien (resized).jpg
TZ to BM66 (resized).jpg
Tron -Munsters (resized).jpg
SM (resized).jpg
MM -ATM (resized).jpg
Kiss (resized).jpg
GF and EHOH (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,127 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 103.
#2251 1 year ago

Is there no other music than the whimiscal Wonka carnival poker machine stuff?

Game looks good otherwise.

#2252 1 year ago

After he shut the audio off, it sounds better. Apparently there's a wonka or something in both videos that someone was playing...because I'm not hearing that stuff when he had the mic off.

#2253 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

After he shut the audio off, it sounds better. Apparently there's a wonka or something in both videos that someone was playing...because I'm not hearing that stuff when he had the mic off.

But it's the same as yesterdays snippet.

#2254 1 year ago

Layout looks good. Music and sound is awful

#2255 1 year ago

Watching the stream and listening to the audio. The modern pinball trend of constantly telling you what to do is just not my flavor. This game never shuts up. Shoot the left ramp! Shoot the targets! Shoot the right orbit! Shoot the ramps! Hit the left ramp! Hit the gangster! It's just constantly talking to you.

You layer that in with the same voices calling out everything like telling you what's lit, or saying "favor" etc, it's like a nonstop chatter fest.

I get it, it's a style. And in smaller doses I can see how it's helpful when the rules are confusing. But it's just too constant for me, I find it unenjoyable.

On the plus side love that there are tilt warning lights, great idea. And the way the ball comes off that right return to the inlane target and rockets back towards the flipper is awesome.

It's just a lot of contrasts for me on this one. The layout looks fun, the art is fantastic, the LCD looks really good, the stained glass etc is awesome. I pretty much hate the music, the callouts are too much. I'll wait to judge the lighting until I can see it person, I know it's not the same on video.

#2256 1 year ago

Definitely glad this stream is happening. It's always great watching Karl play but the game presents itself incredibly well and looks like it is going to be a blast to play.

#2257 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

n the plus side love that there are tilt warning lights, great idea.

Love these - pretty common on JJP games.

Still waiting for someone to make the tilt bob visible while playing.

#2258 1 year ago

The gameplay stream looks incredible... People are rightfully hypercritical because of the price... But I am loving everything I am seeing.

#2259 1 year ago

I thought it looked great

Didn’t understand the rules and it looks like it could be hard to learn where a shot is going to divert to. But sounds, art, lights, and video looked good. Playfield is doing interesting stuff.

Mandatory “it’s expensive” inclusion

#2260 1 year ago

Maybe I don't have enough time on JJP games, but I see the code concerns on this stream.

Started Compound MB
Started a mode *after* already in Compound
Stacked Turf War on top of those

That's...a lot. I feel like the strategy/skill needed to start a mode and then start the MB is crucial, and the way GF is setup is too easy.

Also I feel like it sounds like Oktoberfest.

#2261 1 year ago

Gameplay looks fun, but I'm not feeling the call outs.

#2262 1 year ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Any link to the stream that starts in 10 min??

The one on porches?

#2263 1 year ago

Game looks beautiful, man those callouts would get annoying...In GnR they are subtle, and it's Duff and the chick, so they have good vocal tone...

#2264 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Maybe I don't have enough time on JJP games, but I see the code concerns on this stream.
Started Compound MB
Started a mode *after* already in Compound
Stacked Turf War on top of those
That's...a lot. I feel like the strategy/skill needed to start a mode and then start the MB is crucial, and the way GF is setup is too easy.
Also I feel like it sounds like Oktoberfest.

Lately JJP has been adjusting code for mid level skill players to be able to get further into the games on the default settings. They have said that the high level skill players know how to change the settings to make the achievements harder to get to. They can adjust to their level of play to make it enjoyable to them. Tournaments should probably adjust to harder settings.

#2265 1 year ago

Wonder what happened to "Multipalla Siciliana"?

#2266 1 year ago

The stream sold me, looks great.

#2267 1 year ago

Watching this stream I have no idea what’s going on rules wise.

#2268 1 year ago

Looks more like an arcade type game than JJP has produced, though Karl is fantastic!

Too bad we won't see many of these in arcades, like most JJP's.

I was at a great location the other night, 12 to 1, Stern to JJP.....

#2269 1 year ago

Watching gameplay and the sound feels off like it’s not attached to the game. Like I’m walking through downtown Disneyland, not Godfather. Carnival sounds, with slots and WW or WOZ music. Stream is well done by Karl as usual, but its not changed the rainbow bright vibe, instead of a real GF drama like it should be.

#2270 1 year ago

Had to drop from the stream but at least the sound effects weren’t bad! Seriously though, it was OK. I just want it to be more godfather and less generic gangster. Call outs absolutely terrible as many said here already. Light show wasn’t as ridiculous as we saw earlier. Game over and extra ball, along with some graphics transitions that were typical top notch from JJP. MB heavy code - check. And that’s a bummer. Stacking as keefer said in the chat is just fun right? Well - not really Keith when it’s happening that often.

Pretty telling that franchi and some others had no idea about a comment in the chat that was literally from one of the most famous scenes in the franchise. The game just doesn’t feel like godfather enough b/c you can tell some that were involved don’t truly appreciate godfather. Might be good for some who don’t care for the theme I guess.

And those that say it’s mostly about price. I agree with you. If this game was 8k, I wouldn’t be nearly as frustrated.

Maybe the best thing from today is when SDTM said shots are now toys! That was classic. Just when you thought the bar couldn’t be any lower. Buy Buy Buy!

#2271 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Why do so many people keep saying GNR is too multiball heavy? To me that is a clear indication someone has very little idea how to play the game. There are only 4 mini booster MBs that can only be played once per song and they are important to build progress and song value. The ball saves on them are almost non-existent too, so they can easily end before they really begin. 2 of them are easy to start, the other 2 are more difficult and they of course get harder the next time around. Stacking them to advance and boost your song values is the way to go. You should be shooting these intentionally, you should never just be getting random multiballs out of nowhere like so many people seem to say. If you are, you are doing it wrong. Other than that, a song is the other MB situation. The ball save can be long there but it should be if you are doing it right. All the album modes, Slash Solo and even Coma (unless you do well enough) are all single ball. If you don't know the rules or want to learn more, I recommend reading the Tilt Forums breakdown. It has a ton of valuable information that you wouldn't easily pick up on just by playing the game. GNR is one of those games that you really shouldn't just be focused on "shooting the lit shots." It's a concert, everything is lit to some degree. If you read the displays and know what does what that will really open up the game.
http://tiltforums.com/t/guns-n-roses-jjp-rulesheet/6803

Boom nailed it! Can we get this stickied? And I’m not talking a key post. This needs to be stickied to the front page of pinside, no joke lol.

#2272 1 year ago

Watched the stream tonight, here’s a fee thoughts.

Where is the story and what is the point of the multiballs? For example you can start Sicily multiball fairly quick from a skill shot and then you are hitting targets to light jackpots. The same animation plays in the lower right quadrant. Then at the same time “Turf War Multiball” is started and it’s again just the same animation being played in the lower left quadrant while jackpot shots are hit.

Where are the movie clips and or different animations + sounds as shots during these modes are made? Shouldn’t there be something related to Sicily and a turf war being displayed on the screen during these types of modes? There isn’t and because of it there’s a very generic feel to these types of modes.

Now take the multiballs from Lord of the Rings for example. During those the animations + sounds change as shots are made (which often also change).

Many of the up front multiball modes I’ve seen so far in Godfather all seem very generic and lack story elements related to the theme and seem more fit for simply stacking versus being interesting story based modes.

The main story based modes in the game do have clips and unique animations being played but then can get drowned out by one or more of the generic multiball modes being stacked.

#2273 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Gameplay looks fun, but I'm not feeling the call outs.

The call outs aren’t bad persay; but it needs other voices and accompaniments to build off each other to keep variety. This was a problem with JPOTC too; but the single actor in that one was MUCH better.

#2274 1 year ago

Karl started Sicily MB within 5 seconds of playing...

Hopefully settings can make these multiballs more meaningful.

#2275 1 year ago

Stream didn't excite me as much as the Foo gameplay stream did. I like the looks of it, the cab and pf art. I think it might be fun to shoot. I'm not a fan of the franchise so I don't have any vested interest in accuracy, but I can understand why some die hard fans might not like it as much.

It feels like they didn't quite balance the 'real/drama' of it with the almost light heartedness. the callouts feel...not great...but that's pretty common on pinball games these days. The music..still not really clear on that one.

Honestly, I'm overall I'm liking everything being announced right now, which is unusual. Not clear which is worth dropping the big coin on though. Still seems like a FF Pro might be the bang for the buck route for now. But now going to wait to see what this PF brings to the table because that's actually a theme that interests me. Of course we are still waiting for more on the AP front as well.

#2276 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Karl started Sicily MB within 5 seconds of playing...
Hopefully settings can make these multiballs more meaningful.

I think that was because there are rewards for hitting the super skill shot, such as starting a mode.

#2277 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

; but the single actor in that one was MUCH better.

It also really helps that he was a character in the movies and not just some "generic" pirate.

#2278 1 year ago

Great stream. Karl makes it look so easy. I didn’t mind the sound and callouts as much as others. It started to grow on me. Some modes look fun. I had a hard time following what was going on to be honest.

My biggest complaint is that like GNR, the multiballs are plentiful. Do we really need to stack 4 of them? Some of the best games in recent history have two main multiballs that you can stack. The others are achievable as you progress deeper. The MBs in GF seem like you can start any one at any time, including one right away off the plunge (?). And I wish having a 6 ball multiball was saved for a wizard mode. End of rant on that.

Otherwise the game looks to be the best JJP has put out so far. I’m sure I’ll own it once I’m done with GNR

#2279 1 year ago

I thought the game looked great. Artwork, shots, super nice overall package. You could tell that Karl was excited to play it and liked what he saw.

#2280 1 year ago

This is one of the most beautiful pins in history, themed on the best movie trilogy in history. But again, those damn multiballs... While I was reading this thread my GNR LE came on by itself and manifested four multiballs, just to torment me. Trying to get it under control, I never successfully had the flipper strength to make a left ramp.... But dang it, I still want to buy a GF CE and I can't shake the fever.

#2281 1 year ago

When you hear “Turf War Multiball” it at first sounds like this cool unique multiball mode. There must be animations and or clips being displayed on screen about a turf war and maybe something unique about the family selected going on it? No, there’s only a “Turf War” animation being played in the lower left corner, that’s it.

Same goes for “Sicily Multiball” and possibly more (still watching the stream). There’s nothing related to the Sicily scenes from the movies being played (animations and or clips) and instead there’s just a “Sicily Multiball” animation on repeat.

Right now I may be out and it’s not because the game doesn’t look fun (it does) but rather because I feel like I’ve already played and owned this game with other JJP titles that have this exact same type of multiball experience.

#2282 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

When you hear “Turf War Multiball” it at first sounds like this cool unique multiball mode. There must be animations and or clips being displayed on screen about a turf war right and maybe something unique about the family selected going on it? No, there’s only a “Turf War” animation being played in the lower left corner, that’s it…
Same goes for “Sicily Multiball” and possibly more. There’s nothing related to the Sicily scenes from the movies being played (animations and or clips) and instead there’s just a “Sicily Multiball” animation on repeat.
Right now I may be out and it’s not because the game doesn’t look fun (it does) but rather because I feel like I’ve already played and owned this game with other JJP titles that have this exact same types of multiball experience.

Yeah, I noticed this too. I thought Turf War rules could be interesting since this is 'board game' like. You <player> have lights on a map, the CPU has lights on a map, and you gain sections by specific shots or combos, but if you don't keep it up the CPU gains sections back. And then once it's over whatever you end with is some sort of multiplier for your next mode...etc. Rather than it go on until you lose your balls, it's timed.

As it stands, the MB's didn't seem like much other than just shoot a bunch of the same shots for no real reason.....but then....that's most multiballs. Maybe what I'm thinking is more like a wizard mode?

EDIT: or..to be more specific. Roy A Life Well Lived in R&M. Red/Green lit shots with a good or bad outcome (getting or taking turf).

#2283 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Great stream. Karl makes it look so easy. I didn’t mind the sound and callouts as much as others. It started to grow on me. Some modes look fun. I had a hard time following what was going on to be honest.
My biggest complaint is that like GNR, the multiballs are plentiful. Do we really need to stack 4 of them? Some of the best games in recent history have two main multiballs that you can stack. The others are achievable as you progress deeper. The MBs in GF seem like you can start any one at any time, including one right away off the plunge (?). And I wish having a 6 ball multiball was saved for a wizard mode. End of rant on that.
Otherwise the game looks to be the best JJP has put out so far. I’m sure I’ll own it once I’m done with GNR

Watched the entire stream. That last game Karl had was ridiculous. Ha!

Yeah he was having fun and excited to play the game, unlike when I watched him play TS4

Boxing mode was great amongst other fun modes.

The callouts were MUCH better and varied towards the latter part of the stream as he got going.

Really happy with my CE purchase. Ridiculous price but lots of extra touches by Eric and crew

Just like any game, it’s not for everyone and def no FOMO needed on this game, FOO or any other pin.

So many great options it’s unbelievable right now.

#2284 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Watching gameplay and the sound feels off like it’s not attached to the game. Like I’m walking through downtown Disneyland, not Godfather. Carnival sounds, with slots and WW or WOZ music. Stream is well done by Karl as usual, but its not changed the rainbow bright vibe, instead of a real GF drama like it should be.

100% agree - the background sound is so incongruous with the theme. That's why people keep saying it must be another game (like Wonka) on in the background. Not only that, but dull and repetitive. Sort of sounds like AI background music.

Do we know what code this is? That cant be it, surely?

#2285 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Watched the entire stream. That last game Karl had was ridiculous. Ha!
Yeah he was having fun and excited to play the game, unlike when I watched him play TS4
Boxing mode was great amongst other fun modes.
The callouts were MUCH better and varied towards the latter part of the stream as he got going.
Really happy with my CE purchase.
Just like any game, it’s not for everyone and def no FOMO needed on this game, FOO or any other pin.
Thrilled to get a CE. So many great options it’s unbelievable right now.

I missed boxing mode. Will have to go back and check it out when he posts it.

#2286 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

100% agree - the background sound is so incongruous with the theme. That's why people keep saying it must be another game (like Wonka) on in the background. Not only that but dull and repetitive. Sort of sounds like AI background music.
Do we know what code this is? That cant be it, surely?

To be fair...all pinball machines have repetitive music. Dull might just be because most of it is that slow mob movie-ish stuff.

When it was playing without his mic on, it seemed to fit more....less carnival and more orchestral IMO.

#2287 1 year ago

This game looks impressive; if JJP gets this game dialed in, it may be their best game yet.

Tone down multi-ball or have a difficulty option.

Add more exciting music.

Add more movie scenes with actor callouts.

Improve on the overall callouts.

They toned down the lights, and the game looks great.

The God Father deserves the best!!

#2288 1 year ago
Quoted from taz:

But again, those damn multiballs... While I was reading this thread my GNR LE came on by itself and manifested four multiballs, just to torment me.

So funny

#2289 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Pretty telling that franchi and some others had no idea about a comment in the chat that was literally from one of the most famous scenes in the franchise.

That was... odd, to say the least. There is certainly a disconnect between Puzo/Coppola and this iteration of GF.

That being said - they disclosed that fully before I bought it. This is their version of expanded universe.

I hope we can replace assets - first thing to go is the JJP staff as mobsters ... It would be cool to upload your own cheesy "mob" or mugshot photos (maybe even have the GC, Sonny, etc pictures pics snapped for HS list as the caporegime generic monster boss).

Like many things I swore I'd never do (pay more than $500 for topper... $1000 for a topper... $2500 for a topper... NIB anything), here we are all in on the CE (vs a used stranger things LE for slightly more).

I hope the playfield lottery smiles on us.

#2290 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:Do we know what code this is? That cant be it, surely?

#2291 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

To be fair...all pinball machines have repetitive music. Dull might just be because most of it is that slow mob movie-ish stuff.

But normally there's variation in different modes/multiball etc. At least in modern games. This had literally nothing else except the meandering AI generated whimiscal Wonka carnival poker machine stuff. What happened to the theme song? Even the slash version. Did I miss that?

#2292 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

That was... odd, to say the least. There is certainly a disconnect between Puzo/Coppola and this iteration of GF.
That being said - they disclosed that fully before I bought it. This is their version of expanded universe.
I hope we can replace assets - first thing to go is the JJP staff as mobsters ... It would be cool to upload your own cheesy "mob" or mugshot photos (maybe even have the GC, Sonny, etc pictures pics snapped for HS list as the caporegime generic monster boss).
Like many things I swore I'd never do (pay more than $500 for topper... $1000 for a topper... $2500 for a topper... NIB anything), here we are all in on the CE (vs a used stranger things LE for slightly more).
I hope the playfield lottery smiles on us.

I didn't catch it, does the photo op dress you as a mobster in sepia tone? I would think it should and those kind of filters are easy to do these days. And JJP if you didn't think of it, I expect compensation

#2293 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I didn't catch it, does the photo op dress you as a mobster in sepia tone?

Sepia tone but obviously no AI dress up - it does do the volar / lateral kind of mugshot pose though for the GC at least

#2294 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Yeah, I noticed this too. I thought Turf War rules could be interesting since this is 'board game' like. You <player> have lights on a map, the CPU has lights on a map, and you gain sections by specific shots or combos, but if you don't keep it up the CPU gains sections back. And then once it's over whatever you end with is some sort of multiplier for your next mode...etc. Rather than it go on until you lose your balls, it's timed.
As it stands, the MB's didn't seem like much other than just shoot a bunch of the same shots for no real reason.....but then....that's most multiballs. Maybe what I'm thinking is more like a wizard mode?

Yeah, the generic experience is there for some of the other multiballs including Sicilian and Compound Multiball The same animation plays in a quadrant and you are asked to hit jackpot shots for it. There’s no unique animations, movie clips, and not many unique sounds being displayed for those modes.

The game looks like fun but it’s a bummer IMO to not see multiball modes be an event and instead be these generic style behind the scenes type modes with little mode choreography.

#2295 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

When you hear “Turf War Multiball” it at first sounds like this cool unique multiball mode. There must be animations and or clips being displayed on screen about a turf war and maybe something unique about the family selected going on it? No, there’s only a “Turf War” animation being played in the lower left corner, that’s it.
Same goes for “Sicily Multiball” and possibly more (still watching the stream). There’s nothing related to the Sicily scenes from the movies being played (animations and or clips) and instead there’s just a “Sicily Multiball” animation on repeat.
Right now I may be out and it’s not because the game doesn’t look fun (it does) but rather because I feel like I’ve already played and owned this game with other JJP titles that have this exact same type of multiball experience.

Sadly owning G&R seems my voice screaming to buy. Jury is still out for me and just order FF. Glad I waited for the stream.

#2296 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I hope we can replace assets - first thing to go is the JJP staff as mobsters ...

I agree. Easter eggs are great, and surely the team worked hard on this game, but I felt like the ratio of JJP creatives VS. actual Godfather characters was waaaaaaay top high for my liking.

#2297 1 year ago

All valid concerns/criticisms. But for a game that was announced just two days ago (!), I for one am stoked about how far along this is + the fact that machines are out in the wild getting valuable player feedback + upside potential for where it could go.

Sure: JJP code updates have been unreliable. esp. to get to the “finish line” (still waiting for GNR rev to fix Slash Solo bullshit; POTC owners will no doubt say ‘hold my beer’). But would hope/expect issues like underwhelming multi-ball animations and call-out variety are on the backlog. DialedIn shipped with only a few phone/mode animations; only got better as time went on. Compare this to Bond owners waiting for basic features months after delivery. I’m in for CE and can’t wait; kudos to Eric + Keefer + JJP team for exceeding my expectations. And showing how to do a launch right.

#2298 1 year ago

The code is already at 1.03. I wouldn’t expect there to be some massive change with the way the multiballs are designed and likely how the callouts are placed. JJP’s past several games are shipping more code complete than those in the past. That’s a good thing but it also means major changes may be less likely. Hopefully I’m wrong but I’m just going off what I’ve seen having bought their last 3 titles.

Buy being happy with the way the code is right now as it’s been over a year since a GNR code update and nearly 3 years since the last POTC code update.

#2299 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

But normally there's variation in different modes/multiball etc. At least in modern games. This had literally nothing else except the meandering AI generated whimiscal Wonka carnival poker machine stuff. What happened to the theme song? Even the slash version. Did I miss that?

You should probably move on to a different game?I feel there’s too many things you don’t like about this one.Maybe foo fighters is more your liking?

#2300 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I stopped out at Blue Moon in Madison WI tonight and got about a dozen games in on GF and feel like i can give some early thoughts on the game.
First off it appears that JJP finally figured out their flippers. I was there for over 2 hours and the flippers were crisp and snappy and felt nothing like the sluggish/mushy JJP flippers of old. I had to put Precision Flippers on my GNR at home because the stock flipper feel of JJP's flippers are dogshit. This is the first JJP game that I've enjoyed playing on route because the flippers finally feel really good to shoot. Whatever the fix is can you make this available for past games? Even if it requires buying a new board I'd do it just to have flippers that play this well.
The game looks absolutely gorgeous in person. Franchi nailed the art package and the game just looks high quality and premium similar to my GNR at home. lots of etched metal and premium touches that make the game look a step above games that other manufacturers put out. It's a great looking game and I would be perfectly content owning an LE model if the CE was out of reach.
Now for the gameplay. The game has a ton of different skill-shots (maybe too many) that you can pick from. I typically chose the "Compound Multiball" lock (the higher gate) because it can give you an instant multiball if you hit it. the gameplay itself is fast and there are a ton of shots and ball paths and it took me a couple games to kind of figure out what everything does and get a feel for the layout because it plays unlike any game I've played before which is a good thing. The layout felt refreshing and really fun to shoot. I tend to prefer Stern games, but their games all tend to have a similar feel and you kind of figure them out right away. This game just felt new and different and was a joy to shoot. I did notice that the ball save seemed shorter on this game and shooting anything on the lower half of the playfield can be deadly because of the speed and because you can have quick rebounds that send the ball to the outlanes. I figured out after a while to try and keep the ball on the upper half of the playfield until you get a multi-ball going if you can.
The rules feel like a cross between JPOTC and GNR. I'd say they feel about 50% JPOTC, 20% GNR, and 30% brand new. You pickup a job (mode) at the scoop and you can play/stack with multi-balls. You also build up the job value and can pick whether you want to cash out or keep pushing your luck which is similar to the song jackpot rules in GNR. The multi-balls feel a lot like JPOTC where once you get one going you tend to bring the other one's in and before you know you have a bunch of them running concurrently. It's not my favorite type of rule-set (my favorite Keefer games were his Stern games and WOZ) but i feel like this game improved upon what was done in games like JPOTC and GNR and made a best of both World's game. I feel like JPOTC had too many modes that all felt similar, in this game they give you fewer modes but they seem to have more distinction. It's basically JPOTC lite, with some GNR sprinkled in. You can get some pretty nice cashouts on the jobs which seem to be where most of the points come from in the game.
As far as theme goes, the game feels pretty loosely based on the Godfather theme. Yes, you get short movie clips throughout the game (mostly during jobs), and you hear the Godfather theme, but for the most part it feels like a mobster game in the World of Godfather. Similar to what Stern did with Jurassic Park. You fight bad guys and increase your influence. The jobs are based on events of the movies which is cool. They probably took the right approach as theming it too close off the game would make for a more boring game since GF isn't an action movie. The theme immersion isn't on the level of GNR, but they did a good job and made a fun game that I think people will really enjoy.
As far as the music and lights go I did cringe a bit when I saw the early gameplay video but when I played it the audio and lights seemed fine. It didn't remind me of Wonka/WOZ and the lighting didn't seem too over the top. I didn't see any rainbow lights when playing. Once again, sound and lights aren't as good as GNR, but it's still good.
In conclusion I think where the game really shines is in the layout and gameplay and the new snappy flippers are a very welcome addition. The total package on this game is fun and I think this has a good chance of being JJP's best game. It's a lot of fun and if the prices were more reasonable I would consider picking one up. Congrats to Eric, Keefer, and the rest of the JJP team on making a really fun game!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Damn you. Sir I say damn you! I am trying my hardest NOT to like this game so I don't have to shill out 15k+

You are making it difficult! Lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,999.99
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

13,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Newberg, OR
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Arroyo Grande, CA
12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Gameroom - Decorations
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 5,127 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godfather-hype-discussion-thread/page/46?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.