WOZ-Alien (resized).jpg
TZ to BM66 (resized).jpg
Tron -Munsters (resized).jpg
SM (resized).jpg
MM -ATM (resized).jpg
Kiss (resized).jpg
GF and EHOH (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,127 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 103.
#751 1 year ago

I don’t know, the bottom looks packed

#752 1 year ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni2:

I don’t know, the bottom looks packed

Will see. That picture looked like a bit of a mess, could have been a prototype game where wiring hadn’t been cleaned up yet. JJP uses a bunch of Ethernet cables in their wiring harness and they are barely visible in that picture.

#753 1 year ago

I really hope JJP doesn't make this game look pinball tacky. That picture of the yellow siderail with red text and the phrase that we all love is now plastered on the armor? Absolutely terrible. Hopefully that is an add on and not the CE. How did no one over there speak up about how bad that is. Marketing 101

JJP - please keep this game classy. Shiny black with gold letters. The godfather is such a good theme - literal movie royalty. Don't turn a really nice steakhouse into Mcdonalds just b/c it's now a pinball machine.

#754 1 year ago

I see a Vito's head sculpt/mech in the upper left of the playfield in the side rail photo. I like that it's not overly big like Homer's head in Pinball Party.

#755 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Man I noticed your autographed apron and I’m jealous as hell!
I waited a long time to get my GnR LE but I got to admit I wish for the CE!

I had the first GnR LE in the Netherlands but having my Designer team autographed miniplayfield completed with Slash and him, Duff and Axl sign my apron at the concert in Groningen was out of this world. Thanks to Eric Meunier arranging it with his buddy Slash who gave me their hotel info so it could be done. Once in a lifetime experience. 2 days later Slash sent this picture with the T-shirt i gave him. He liked it. From one pinhead to another.

received_4967327290045354 (resized).jpegreceived_4967327290045354 (resized).jpeg
#756 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Will see. That picture looked like a bit of a mess, could have been a prototype game where wiring hadn’t been cleaned up yet. JJP uses a bunch of Ethernet cables in their wiring harness and they are barely visible in that picture.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It looks like there might be additional test equipment attached in the middle of the spaghetti plus I can't imagine that is production worthy wire management. I think the image was sent more for the shock and awe effect

#757 1 year ago

Less then 24 hours to go. I can't wait. The suspense is killing me. Or maybe it's Luca Brasi.

#758 1 year ago

May your first pinball be a masculine pinball

#759 1 year ago

FWIW, this will be the 2nd Godfather machine. The Spanish Godfather flyer: https://nypinball.com/flyers/godfather-the/

#760 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Pat would never allow it.
If GF is packed it's because somebody else had a change of heart.
LTG : )

Somebody better have had a change of heart Lloyd!

Big Distro said TS4 worst selling pin by a large margin in a long time. That’s seems to be the consensus.

Not saying it’s not fun or a bad game, just not priced right and had the “Pat cost cutting” effect.

Don’t believe that model is gonna work well

#761 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Not saying it’s not fun or a bad game, just not priced right and had the “Pat cost cutting” effect.

It's gonna work well for someone but not Jersey Jack. At one time half of my collection was Jersey Jack, now there isn't a single one and not because I don't want to have one, but I couldn't justify any of the latest ones from a price to entertainment ratio.

#762 1 year ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

It's gonna work well for someone but not Jersey Jack. At one time half of my collection was Jersey Jack, now there isn't a single one and not because I don't want to have one, but I couldn't justify any of the latest ones from a price to entertainment ratio.

Seriously??

GnR is a killer pin; your comment is just hyperbole

#763 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

May your first pinball be a masculine pinball

Does it come with balls?

#764 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

your comment is just hyperbole

I played that game once, it sucks balls...

7494C6D4-92DF-48B6-A580-58B4364E4D91 (resized).jpeg7494C6D4-92DF-48B6-A580-58B4364E4D91 (resized).jpeg

#765 1 year ago

JJP when accused of price gouging:

171C4AFF-C310-4FFF-9055-0612C58F6E99 (resized).jpeg171C4AFF-C310-4FFF-9055-0612C58F6E99 (resized).jpeg
#766 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

JJP when accused of price gouging:[quoted image]

Fanucci add-a-ball callout (or subtitle)

"You've got balls! "

#767 1 year ago

I hope jjp doesn't pg 13 this game, all there other games have been family friendly. Godfather is based on selling drugs and killing people.

#768 1 year ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

I hope jjp doesn't pg 13 this game, all there other games have been family friendly. Godfather is based on selling drugs and killing people.

I would argue that the Toy Story 3 incinerator scene was more scary than anything in the Godfather. lol

#769 1 year ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

I wouldn’t really consider GNR on adult mode a “family-friendly” pin. I think that mantra is old and will try and do the license justice regardless.

#770 1 year ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

They won’t. GNR on adult mode is far from family friendly. Some callouts I seem to recall are. “Lucky Fuck!” “Quit jacking off and play” “high score… time to do some cocaine”. I did put those in quotes but it’s from memory so I’m probably off by a word or two but you get my point. Some of the videos playing are adult as well so I’m not worried that Eric will do the theme justice and put an adult mode and an ability to turn adult mode off like GNR.

#771 1 year ago
Quoted from HornerSyndrome:

They won’t. GNR on adult mode is far from family friendly. Some callouts I seem to recall are. “Lucky Fuck!” “Quit jacking off and play” “high score… time to do some cocaine”. I did put those in quotes but it’s from memory so I’m probably off by a word or two but you get my point. Some of the videos playing are adult as well so I’m not worried that Eric will do the theme justice and put an adult mode and an ability to turn adult mode off like GNR.

I'm about 99.9% sure there is no mention of cocaine......

#772 1 year ago
Quoted from BlackTiePinhead:

But there is a super fuck’in skill shot!

#773 1 year ago

There is an entire song about heroin, however! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Brownstone

#774 1 year ago

Watching Godfather II check out how loved this franchise is around the world just from the subtitle selections.

02598757-D0EC-42F2-A0B7-860A169C0AA6 (resized).jpeg02598757-D0EC-42F2-A0B7-860A169C0AA6 (resized).jpeg
#775 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

There’s also a thunder chucker motherfucker

#776 1 year ago

…me tomorrow if it doesn’t look like JJP did justice to the Godfather theme:

8B6ACA51-E01E-48E5-80BD-2B0E1DEDF061 (resized).jpeg8B6ACA51-E01E-48E5-80BD-2B0E1DEDF061 (resized).jpeg
#777 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

…me tomorrow if it doesn’t look like JJP did justice to the Godfather theme:
[quoted image]

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll use all of their skills, all of their powers, so your mother doesn't have to see it like that.

#778 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Yes there is and it sounds like a sweet young ladies voice.I was shocked!!

#779 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll use all of their skills, so your mother doesn't have to see it like that.

Haha

#780 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Somebody better have had a change of heart Lloyd!
Big Distro said TS4 worst selling pin by a large margin in a long time. That’s seems to be the consensus.

Potc, stranger things, led zeppelin, rush pro, bond didn't fly off the shelves. Who is this big dealer you know. TS4 has more than bond and a lot of other sterns.

#781 1 year ago

Thinking forward: My first playfield prop toy will be this bird, with a white painted hat, "wetting his beak". Put a white jacket on him too.

bird (resized).jpgbird (resized).jpg

#782 1 year ago

Well , it's past 12 on the 7th , and nothing

#783 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Well , it's past 12 on the 7th , and nothing

Sorry dude nobody cares about your bizarre backwards dateline.

USA! USA!

#784 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

USA! USA!

What time is it Central there now .

#785 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

What time is it Central there now .

7PM sir.

Go to sleep!

#786 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

USA! USA!

Levi does make a good point, doesn’t water spin around the drain backwards down there? That alone disqualifies your dateline I think.

#787 1 year ago

Eastern time; 8:11PM right......now.

#788 1 year ago

946 minutes to go

#789 1 year ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Levi does make a good point, doesn’t water spin around the drain backwards down there? That alone disqualifies your timeline I think!

Somewhere in the Multiverse , I'm already playing it

#790 1 year ago

I may be high but as anticipation grows I’m starting to think this could be a great theme done well

#791 1 year ago

What kind of information do we have about the reveal tomorrow?

#792 1 year ago
Quoted from HornerSyndrome:

Actually if you watched the Godfather he rejected selling drugs.

#793 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

What kind of information do we have about the reveal tomorrow?

It’s tomorrow, it’s the Godfather, it’s gonna cost a lot. That’s all.

#794 1 year ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

Godfather rejected selling drugs.They didn't deal 9n drugs.

#795 1 year ago

Pretty sure it tells me to have a nose beer every time.

#796 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

Potc, stranger things, led zeppelin, rush pro, bond didn't fly off the shelves. Who is this big dealer you know. TS4 has more than bond and a lot of other sterns.

His words. I have no reason to BS

The point was “sales in general weren’t good”. And TS4 the worst by far. Believe he’s stuck with a ton of NIB inventory.

#797 1 year ago

SDTM doing the reveal via Twitch? What time? (sorry havent gone thru the 16 pages)

#798 1 year ago

JJP will pull a Toy Story and only use Godfather part 3

#799 1 year ago

Thinking this is gonna be a surprise hit. Expectations can’t be any lower?

Great theme from one of the best movies ever. Mafia, drugs, killing etc. what’s not to like!

Eric not gonna disappoint

#800 1 year ago

This fucking game is a goldmine for funny fucking posts!!

Cracking me up reading these!! So many iconic lines!

Cut my teeth on these freaking movies.

Long live hyman roth and smaller slice please ! With uncle junior as his bodyguard...

Fuck. I might just try and buy this sob.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Precision Pinball prod.

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Arroyo Grande, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Branson, MO
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Newberg, OR
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11,999.99
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,127 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godfather-hype-discussion-thread/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.