WOZ-Alien (resized).jpg
TZ to BM66 (resized).jpg
Tron -Munsters (resized).jpg
SM (resized).jpg
MM -ATM (resized).jpg
Kiss (resized).jpg
GF and EHOH (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,127 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 103.
#551 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Lol @ everyone who didn't think it was The Godfather

People have short memories , it was stated over a year ago .
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-the-godfather-#ctop

#552 1 year ago

GF3 is so bad it's good?

**Spoilers**

#553 1 year ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

I like the fact that someone finally has some balls and makes a game that is clearly geared for adults. Not everything has to be sunshine and rainbows. I hope they do not tone it down so much it misses its mark. Embrace the theme and follow through with everything it comes with. Worst thing would be a Godfather themed pin rated E for everyone.

Not sure if you have experienced the Halloween pin. Multiple killings by knife, graphic depictions of death. Oh, and boobies. I guess the boobies can be considered rainbows.

#554 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Not sure if you have experienced the Halloween pin. Multiple killings by knife, graphic depictions of death. Oh, and boobies. I guess the boobies can be considered rainbows.

Boobies are ALWAYS rainbows Brother!

#555 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

If you're not into adult themes , go for something like , Toy Story , Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles , Hot Wheels ect .
Personally I'm glad spooky , stern and jjp are willing to make adult themes .

#556 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:“A game barely anyone wants, from a company no one has faith in”
(stolen from PINFO )

I guess after spending $13k on a Bond LE and being stuck on .75 code or whatever these are the types of posts some people make.

#557 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I guess after spending $13k on a Bond LE and being stuck on .75 code or whatever these are the types of posts some people make.

My Bond shipped at .75 and already at .87 while dealing with a difficult licensee. It will be complete soon enough. No doubt. How does the JJP update page look compared to this? https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/

GnR and Wonka last updates in 2021 LOL. POTC still not at 1.0 and last update in 2019??? Meanwhile at Stern lots of recent updates for games in the last two years and even older games all the way back to Aerosmith get insider updates that usually have some polish and bug fixes in them.

#558 1 year ago

At least JJP is releasing more than one game a year, so there’s that

#559 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

GnR and Wonka last updates in 2021 LOL. POTC still not at 1.0 and last update in 2019??? Meanwhile at Stern lots of recent updates for games in the last two years and even older games all the way back to Aerosmith get insider updates that usually have some polish and bug fixes in them.

I haven't even bothered with the numerous beta updates for GNR because I'm happy with the game the way it shipped .
Obviously Stern has to do a lot of updates because when they ship , half the game is missing.

#560 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Obviously Stern has to do a lot of updates because when they ship , half the game is missing.

My thoughts as well.

#561 1 year ago

Alright guys, this has to be the ball save animation, right?

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in (2).gifjust-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in (2).gif

#562 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I haven't even bothered with the numerous beta updates for GNR because I'm happy with the game the way it shipped .

ouch.
true.
but,
ouch.

#563 1 year ago
Quoted from BobT:

ouch.
true.
but,
ouch.

Burn baby burn

#564 1 year ago

I have faith in Eric and I'm so excited to see how this will translate to pinball.
It's a risky move for sure and I'm hoping for the best. If it pays off, skies the limit on classic themes!!

#565 1 year ago

Was there any conformation on Franchi being the artist for GF50?

#566 1 year ago
Quoted from abelelectronics:

Hi there we are taking preorders for next JJP game. If interested PM me. We are a JJP distributor based out of Michigan.

+1 for Abel.

#567 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Could this be the end of Jersey Jack Pinball?

No, they are just getting rolling. Probably see Steve Ritchies game by Expo. That would be their two games a year goal.

Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

A 'fun' pinball game that glorifies organized crime.

From an industry steeped in organized crime.

Quoted from romulusx:

If the bean counters allowed Eric to work his magic we’ll be fine.

Huge if. I hope towards the we will be fine.

Quoted from romulusx:

He turned out a masterpiece of a rock pin under the new BOM guidelines.

And had a couple years to work on it and Slash in and out of the factory helping out. We may never see that in a pinball machine again.

LTG : )
Disclaimer : I'm going to miss helping on this one.

#569 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Could this be the end of Jersey Jack Pinball?

they are designing , and building completed, boxed inventory prior to a release, doesn't look like it to me. if they go back to pre-order deposits ( basically crowd funding) with a 1-2 year wait like Oz and Hobbit ,that would signal a company moving backwards.

#570 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

yeah he has said it himself

#571 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

And had a couple years to work on it and Slash in and out of the factory helping out. We may never see that in a pinball machine again.

And that's why mine is never leaving. Its an instant classic for me. The autographs on my apron don't hurt either.

#572 1 year ago

Can believe you guys haven’t figured it out yet. It’s The Stepfather pin not The Godfather. Idiots.

50C1D484-BDC7-45D4-AD78-9D941BEFB199 (resized).jpeg50C1D484-BDC7-45D4-AD78-9D941BEFB199 (resized).jpeg
#573 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I spent a lot more than that! But the game has zero plays, cabinet damage, but unlike JJP when my GNR fell apart, Stern are sorting it out.

e83cd11f-c729-45f4-84ee-19ba5de024c2_text (resized).pnge83cd11f-c729-45f4-84ee-19ba5de024c2_text (resized).png

#574 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I spent a lot more than that! But the game has zero plays, cabinet damage, but unlike JJP when my GNR fell apart, Stern are sorting it out.
[quoted image]

Boo hoo hoo

#575 1 year ago

We got us a good ole fashioned JJP vs. Stern thread going!

A rarity. Let's enjoy it!

#576 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Then why are you here except to troll. Sega >Nintendo
Xbox>PlayStation

He learned it all from you romulusx

a9a62cd4e86db93780ab7b64f39d5dad (resized).pnga9a62cd4e86db93780ab7b64f39d5dad (resized).png

#577 1 year ago

I remember when getting into the hobby how all the Containers of pinball machines people where buying from Italy.
There was always talk about how Italy loved pinball more then anyone.
Not really sure how Italians feel about Godfather movies.
Could be potential for some massive sales going over seas.

#578 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I remember when getting into the hobby how all the Containers of pinball machines people where buying from Italy.
There was always talk about how Italy loved pinball more then anyone.
Not really sure how Italians feel about Godfather movies.
Could be potential for some massive sales going over seas.

Sopranos did well over there.

#579 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

He learned it all from you romulusx
[quoted image]

The difference is I don’t go over to Stern threads and purposely poke the Stern boys.I did one time and then realized fairly quick how stupid it was!I was quiet until someone on the Zeppelin blindly claimed that the LZ artwork was better then GnR.I mean at least have some intellectual honesty.Well anyway I saw than what a waste of time it was to do that.But you and a lot of the Stern army can’t seem to shut the fuck up!

#580 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

But you and a lot of the Stern army can’t seem to shut the fuck up!

Relax bro. Everybody here thinks their shit don't stink, even after eating a giant tub of Beefaroni.

Also, Stern rules! My Zep LE kicks ass and is way better than GNR.

Which thread am I in again?

#581 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I asked, he said.. wait till Tuesday .. I took that as yip

#582 1 year ago

Godfather pin is like most of us: grown ass people trying to validate the value of an amusement game.

Will be interesting to see which way they go with it.

#583 1 year ago

who has The Godfather as their grail theme?

#584 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

One thing for sure is it’s not another superhero pin for Christs sake!

#585 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Relax bro. Everybody here thinks their shit don't stink, even after eating a giant tub of Beefaroni.
Also, Stern rules! My Zep LE kicks ass and is way better than GNR.
Which thread am I in again?

That’s hilarious man haha

#586 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Breaking bad would like to have a word with you....

The Wire has entered the chat.

#587 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

people like superheroes! myself included

#588 1 year ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

The Wire has entered the chat.

Manimal would like like to address the class

#589 1 year ago

I love a good ole Stern VS JJP cat fight!!!

giphy (14).gifgiphy (14).gif
#590 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Me!

#591 1 year ago

Everything comes down to shots and play for me. Toys and art and code then theme comes last. Having said that I find it refreshing to get a pin that's not a rock band or super hero! I like the adult themes so if this is fast, shoots well, great art and great code I'm in.

#592 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I use to before the over saturated Disney grinder!!

#593 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

It’s a top 5 movie for me, so it’s close to grail for me. Big Trouble in Little China would be #1

#594 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Everything comes down to shots and play for me. Toys and art and code then theme comes last. Having said that I find it refreshing to get a pin that's not a rock band or super hero! I like the adult themes so if this is fast, shoots well, great art and great code I'm in.

100%

#595 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Me. Absolutely. Nothing else comes close. I'm in.

#596 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

For real. Between movies and pins totally burned the fuck out of super hero garbage.

#597 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Spot on - same.

#598 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Zep LE kicks ass and is way better than GNR.

Lol!

#599 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Theme comes last?
What a load of bollocks…
So we have a Real housewives of Beverley Hills pinball theme has loads of cat fights but shots are great ..anyone who agrees to this way of thinking is a muppet …lol

#600 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

That's alright. What I don't get though, is that some of those people somehow bash on 'kiddie themes'. (Not saying that you do, but I often wonder how those people's brains work)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

13,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11,999.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Newberg, OR
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
West Des Moines, IA
Hardware
Pinball Haven

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orinda, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,127 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godfather-hype-discussion-thread/page/12?hl=cybevenom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.