IMG_1771 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1760 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1759 (resized).jpeg
20230824_150747 (resized).jpg
20230824_150636 (resized).jpg
IMG20230817200732 (resized).jpg
IMG20230817152729 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230817_142400 (resized).jpg

There are 223 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 1 year ago

I was in before the reveal just based on theme. The machine looks great and it could be one of JJP’s best

#52 1 year ago

My Mother's and Father's of Italian Ancestry would be proud to own that pin.

#53 1 year ago

Did any of you see the series The Offer?
It's about how the first film was made and how many obstacles they had to overcome to get this made ....
Very very good series if you like The Godfather

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

It's about how the first film was made and how many obstacles they had to overcome to get this made ....

TY!
Will check it out this weekend.

#55 1 year ago
Quoted from bladerunner:

Call me crazy but I ordered a second one. I am not a flipper. This game is a new level of esthetics to me in pinball, I will use it as a trade for a grail game in the future.

Oh yeah that is way different than flipping.

#56 1 year ago

Wrestled with my decision for awhile, never saw any of the movies but ended up going all in on a CE.

#57 1 year ago

I got the last CE in Australia , so yep I'm all in

#58 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I got the last CE in Australia , so yep I'm all in

Still don't get why this would be a set number. Distros have them available. Why can't they just send a few more if there is more demand there?

#59 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Still don't get why this would be a set number. Distros have them available. Why can't they just send a few more if there is more demand there?

Same here , I thought they were made to order .

#60 1 year ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

Except for the last ( 10th ) episode. I didn't need the Oscars.

All the finagling to get it done was amazing.

LTG : )

#61 1 year ago
Quoted from bladerunner:

Will check it out this weekend.

But beware this is not a documentary the studio did dramatic liberty with it i can tell you that a couple of scenes in this for a fact did not happen esp as its related to Jo Colombo and the Italian American Civil Rights League and their involvement in the making of GF though mafia boss Colombo did have a big influence on the making of the film. I have to point that out. Still very well done well cast everybody played a good role

#63 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Same here , I thought they were made to order .

My understanding is that they will make 100 LEs, then they will make the rest of the CEs and then finish the rest of the LEs after that.

#64 1 year ago

Is this game a wide body?

#65 1 year ago
Quoted from Mookie:

Is this game a wide body?

No

#66 1 year ago
Quoted from Waldo:

I’m not ready for it but I’m building a mafia themed bar and this matches our colors perfectly.
[quoted image]

I don't see any rainbows?

#67 1 year ago

We are in on a CE too. Was probably not the wisest move, but you only live once.

#68 1 year ago

CE is sold out at least on JJP site

#69 1 year ago

Initially I thought the theme was something I would never be into at all. However, after seeing the multiple shots, Slash music integration, and the beauty of the playfield, I just ordered the CE. Can’t wait to get it. First time I ordered a game I never personally played but just looked to good to pass up.

#70 1 year ago

For me theme was the main seller. Also the cabinet beauty bc my game room is full but the CE can very well stand in the living room. Thats not the case for my and other pins that just look too gamey for that while the CE is ambient roman furniture.

#71 1 year ago
Quoted from Makakka:

CE is sold out at least on JJP site

Gee I wonder how that happens each time a new game comes out?

John

#72 1 year ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Gee I wonder how that happens each time a new game comes out?

John

Hi John!
CEs and LEs have really not sold out lately. Look at Toy Story, Bond LE and 60th, Ultraman, CC....

#73 1 year ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

Quoted from Makakka:

But beware this is not a documentary the studio did dramatic liberty with it i can tell you that a couple of scenes in this for a fact did not happen esp as its related to Jo Colombo and the Italian American Civil Rights League and their involvement in the making of GF though mafia boss Colombo did have a big influence on the making of the film. I have to point that out. Still very well done well cast everybody played a good role

Just finished watching the whole thing! Although the producers may have been very liberal about the involvement of the Colombo's and even the Casa Nostra in Sicily, it was like watching a parallel to the Godfather. Fun. Kinda like watching DeNiro and Pacino in part two also..
TY for the recommendation!

#75 1 year ago

Anyone being asked for full payment on their CE yet?

#76 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Anyone being asked for full payment on their CE yet?

I doubt that's going to happen until May.

#77 1 year ago

Threw half down on my CE, might as well get the pain over with quickly.

#78 1 year ago

I have a couple left if anyone is interested PM me.

#79 1 year ago

I’m in for a CE I just couldn’t help myself. It’s just too pretty, and that topper with the Tommy guns going off, get the f out of here, I had to pull the trigger. As far as game play goes? Plenty of great reviews saying how fun it is. That’s what I like to go by. Not the criticism from people that didn’t play it, those don’t matter to me. Lastly, the diverters, I love the concept. I’m excited to add this one to my collection.

#80 1 year ago
Quoted from KingOfMars:

I’m in for a CE I just couldn’t help myself. It’s just too pretty, and that topper with the Tommy guns going off, get the f out of here, I had to pull the trigger. As far as game play goes? Plenty of great reviews saying how fun it is. That’s what I like to go by. Not the criticism from people that didn’t play it, those don’t matter to me. Lastly, the diverters, I love the concept. I’m excited to add this one to my collection.

It’s very very fun.

#81 1 year ago
Quoted from KingOfMars:

and that topper with the Tommy guns going off, get the f out of here

Same here that sdtm featurette was brilliant marketing. Was sitting on the fence when I watched it only at the end in the last minute the double knocker on the topper was revealed that shot the lights out couldn’t get it out of my head during sleep the vision of rattatatattattaa came up like the saying goes first impression is decisive last impression is lasting. Next day pulled the trigger.

#82 1 year ago

I got to play it at the pinball lounge in Oviedo, Fl this weekend. Flippers feel much better compared to other JJP. However the multiballs seemed to come from nowhere and too easily. Sounds are still a bit slot machine like but should be a good pin with a few tweaks here and there. Nice effort from JJP. Software is fairly good compared to Bond. Need to go play foo fighters and pulp ficition before I pull the trigger on one of these guys. Luckily I'll be at TPF next week so I can try a bunch of new machine offerings. This is quite the year for pinball models kind of like 1993-94 and 1980-81. Enjoy the new pin like the direction JJP is headed.

#83 1 year ago

Does anybody knows when the CE will start to ship and what the the production output of units per week?
Thanks

#84 1 year ago
Quoted from whiteyjfm:

Does anybody knows when the CE will start to ship and what the the production output of units per week?
Thanks

All I've heard is production will begin in the spring. I hope they realize the first day of spring is March 20th.

#85 1 year ago

I’ve been hearing May / June now till the CE’s go on the line. That doesn’t explain the 3 CE I’m hearing may be at TPF but we already know they built a few CE already.

#86 1 year ago

With LEs rolling out (& showing at operations) something takes its place on the line.

I think two CEs get to TPF? Probably all that was on the line at the start. Could be a row? Whatever that is…but, CE are currently on the line. To be sure.

#87 1 year ago

First day of Spring is Monday. JJP said Spring for CE's to hit the line. I'm going with that.

#88 1 year ago

Thanks. I am sure hope it will be faster than CCC with Cactus Canyon.

#89 1 year ago
Quoted from whiteyjfm:

Thanks. I am sure hope it will be faster than CCC with Cactus Canyon.

You mean my Pulp Fiction won't be here in a few weeks?

#90 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

You mean my Pulp Fiction won't be here in a few weeks?

The way they get games out of the door, you should have it next Friday. LOL

#91 1 year ago

Invoice is melt down to 10k including delivery and installment in the 5th floor with no elevator. Bc of the hefty EU import tax that means i already bled out 8k in € currently standing at 1.09 $ so whos bitching about 15k? My pockets are empty and need 2 months to recover to pay the rest. Im happy i preserved some change to not be reduced to ramen soup cans until then. So a June delivery is perfectly fine for me.

#92 1 year ago

I'm out, just saw the pictures with the playfield issues right in the middle of the playfield.
Not playing the playfield lottery on this one too.

Come on JJP, fix your playfield issues.
I wanted this game, but with no warranty on the playfield.
I'll pass, thanks.

#93 1 year ago

I’m in and can’t wait!
She is a beautiful machine and looks like it’s going to be a blast to play!

#94 1 year ago
Quoted from Beez:

I’m in and can’t wait!
She is a beautiful machine and looks like it’s going to be a blast to play!

Same here. I’m in and very happy about this masterpiece.

#95 1 year ago

Watched GF1 last weekend and GF2 this weekend. Still enjoyed them tremendously. Some 20 plus years ago, I visited Coppola's winery in Napa and had seen the desk from GF1 there, I wonder if it is still there. I had been told then he had it made in Belize were he used to own a property.

1 week later
#96 11 months ago

Going to be a sleeper like Pirates 30k by Christmas

062D4D9F-1C73-48EC-8362-CDA4A6FED3F4 (resized).jpeg062D4D9F-1C73-48EC-8362-CDA4A6FED3F4 (resized).jpeg
#97 11 months ago

Quick observation while at the TPF godfather had the shortest lines & at times no line. Mmmm what does that tell you.?

#98 11 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Quick observation while at the TPF godfather had the shortest lines & at times no line. Mmmm what does that tell you.?

Not sure what time you were there but there was always a wait over the 3 days in my experience. The wait for GF was somewhere between the wait to play FF (shortest wait as had most machines) and PF (longest wait with only 4 machines) over the three days in my experience.

#99 11 months ago

Im in on an LE, I jist don't see the value in the CE... all aesthetic, which is cool but I want more game features for the added coin not just lights and trim. Topper is the only thing that would be worth it but I think toppers are a waste of money so that doesn't sway me either.

#100 11 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

ohh really… thank you for the update, but that doesn’t tells me nothing, I’m very happy with my CE purchase made with my own money(so no worries).

I hope that you had a great time while enjoying the other games at TPF. Also, thank you very much for your time checking when the line was short(or without line)!

Cheers

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 223 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godfather-ce-who-us-in/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.