(Topic ID: 131802)

Go rate some EMs!

By Collin

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Lots of you guys have TONS of experience with these games. Please give us the benefit of your wisdom!

I just reviewed a couple EMs that had 10-15 ratings; some games are very close to being eligible for the top 100. As it stands, the ratings are pretty iffy; there's too small a sample size to have a good idea what we generally think about a lot of these titles. We can rectify that easily, though. Go rate some games!

#2 8 years ago

I'll bite. This has been discussed before, and I agree more ratings are needed. We call it the generic term 'rating', but that's what irks some. The 'ratings' as far as 1-10 or top 100 or whatever, are skewed mostly by the volume of games made/player access etc. But the real important part to me is the 'review' of the game. The reviews can give tons of info, whereas the actual listing in the 'Top 100' means little to nothing.

We need more reviews by folks who have had access to many machines, to compare and contrast etc. Some of those written by the pros here are great reads!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/go-rate-some-ems and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.