pasted_image (resized).png
42908 (resized).jpeg
42907 (resized).jpeg
42905 (resized).jpeg
42906 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kst8cat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 5 years ago

Since this was not a true LE with a numbered plaque then is there a chance Stern will make a second run of these? I assume not as that would undermine the Supreme brand and piss off a bunch of people.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sold out in 20 seconds. I tried, got it added to cart, entered my info, too late.
Damn I was psyched for the flip!
Basically, a huge boom for Stern. I hope they made a quick, easy, and comfortable profit on the deal.
price after shipping was about 10,200

Dude your cart got robbed by an internet bot. I was using a bot (supposedly the fastest bot out there) and still didn't get a machine.

#17 5 years ago

"My guy" tells me that the machine sold out in 3 seconds.

#21 5 years ago

I just wanted to snag one so that I could see how many down votes I could get by offering it up on Pinside for $40,000.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was gonna flip super fast at like $30,000. Cause I'm a nice guy and don't want to gouge.

Well you sure deserved to get one since you were willing to "pay it forward" to a fellow Pinsider. We can all learn a thing or two from you about true altruism. The real joy of pinball is in giving your peers awesome deals like that. That's how lifetime friendships are formed.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And I wasn’t gonna flip it to a pinsider I was gonna flip it to one of the Supreme douchebags everybody here hates!
It’s almost impossible To keep up with the rules around here sometimes, I wish you guys would at least try to be consistent!

Oh yeah of course, and so was I. My post was entirely tongue in cheek.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kst8cat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/go-play-supreme-at-max-fish-in-nyc?tu=kst8cat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.