IMG_20180523_130433084 (resized).jpgIMG_20180523_130433084 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180523_122738674 (resized).jpgIMG_20180523_122738674 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180523_122730691 (resized).jpgIMG_20180523_122730691 (resized).jpg

42906 (resized).jpeg42906 (resized).jpeg

42905 (resized).jpeg42905 (resized).jpeg

42907 (resized).jpeg42907 (resized).jpeg

42908 (resized).jpeg42908 (resized).jpeg

#2 5 years ago

Man those animals are gonna eat that game alive there!

It'll be covered in graffiti and stickers in a week!

#3 5 years ago

That's certainly hideous looking.......

#4 5 years ago

WTF are you talking about Kevin is a great looking guy!

#5 5 years ago

I cant believe someone put it on location....what is the sticker price on that game, like 40k?

#6 5 years ago

I think it's the bar owner who bought it. Maybe he just doesn't give a shit and thinks it'll attract the clientele he's looking for. I mean, some cool graffiti will look much better on that game than it did on the Aerobeef that it replaced.

At the same time, Supreme's HQ is right there in the neighborhood a few blocks away. Wouldn't surprise me if it's a hangout for the Supreme guys.

Haven't been there for a long time but it's always been a real popular Lower East Side dive bar.

#7 5 years ago

I can’t beleive they didn’t make white coin slots. That black looks so tacky.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

I can’t beleive they didn’t make white coin slots. That black looks so tacky.

And the rest of the game isn't?

#9 5 years ago

Anybody going to part one of these out? I could use a white coin door.

For the dense: ITS A JOKE

#10 5 years ago

Max Fish is ground zero for the OG NYC skate scene... Harold Hunter, Zoo York crew etc... they usually had a pin in their old space, this is literally the perfect place to put it.

But yeah, no WAY that white is gonna stay that way for very long haha. Will definitely swing by sometime to check it out.

#11 5 years ago

Sold out in 20 seconds. I tried, got it added to cart, entered my info, too late.

Damn I was psyched for the flip!

Basically, a huge boom for Stern. I hope they made a quick, easy, and comfortable profit on the deal.

price after shipping was about 10,200

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sold out in 20 seconds. I tried, got it added to cart, entered my info, too late.
Basically, a huge boom for Stern. I hope they made a quick, easy, and comfortable profit on the deal.

I'm sure the limited number of units cut into the profit a decent amount. They had to get plastics/playfields/parts made special in low quantities, do new code, blah blah. Stuff that's harder to make up without a larger run.

#13 5 years ago

Since this was not a true LE with a numbered plaque then is there a chance Stern will make a second run of these? I assume not as that would undermine the Supreme brand and piss off a bunch of people.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Since this was not a true LE with a numbered plaque then is there a chance Stern will make a second run of these? I assume not as that would undermine the Supreme brand and piss off a bunch of people.

hahaha NO.

Stern I'm sure is not allowed to. They made the games, gave them to Supreme, end of story. Stern basically washed their hands of this, made their money, and were out of the picture months ago I'd guess.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

The whole schtick with "Supreme" crap is it's all limited to prey on people's collector reaction to things. There's no way they'd make more.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dude your cart got robbed by an internet bot. I was using a bot (supposedly the fastest bot out there) and still didn't get a machine.

#17 5 years ago

"My guy" tells me that the machine sold out in 3 seconds.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Dude your cart got robbed by an internet bot. I was using a bot (supposedly the fastest bot out there) and still didn't get a machine.

FUCK!

I did good to get that far at least, right?

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

On Orchard Street, above Delancy

Do you have to cross Delancy to get there ? Sounds like a movie.

LTG : )

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They popped up on ebay and craigslist for double and triple that amount.

newyork.craigslist.org link

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#21 5 years ago

I just wanted to snag one so that I could see how many down votes I could get by offering it up on Pinside for $40,000.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

I just wanted to snag one so that I could see how many down votes I could get by offering it up on Pinside for $40,000.

I was gonna flip super fast at like $30,000. Cause I'm a nice guy and don't want to gouge.

#23 5 years ago

This is nuts...so not only are there the games on ebay, but also *photos* of confirmation emails for hundreds of dollars.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

On top of that, a few people listed an auto-buy/auto-checkout slots for the game for when it was supposed to become available.

And recent sold listings for games and auto-checkout slots:

...and so on. Crazy.

#24 5 years ago

I bought a photo of the confirmation email to set as my tinder profile. I'm getting so many matches right now.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

newyork.craigslist.org link

What a joke.

#26 5 years ago

Maybe I missed out on the best pinball machine ever, so I just might go for the Gold Pinball Jacket and Multicolor Pinball Cap instead.

#27 5 years ago

I'd rather cut my own dick off

#28 5 years ago

And I thought I spent too much money on stupid shit.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It was really smart marketing by supreme to get their name in front of all us pinsiders! I’m sitting in my new supreme boxers as I type this. I’d put on pants but I don’t want to cover up the supreme logo.

#30 5 years ago

FUUUUUUU........

Screenshot_20180524-153501~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180524-153501~2 (resized).png

#31 5 years ago

Supremely genius marketers.

#32 5 years ago

Is that a Roskopp deck?

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Is that a Roskopp deck?

Yes it is!

#34 5 years ago

Realy don’t get it .... so people just buy stuff on the sole expression “Supreme” ?
That’s one monotone empty uhh pin

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

Realy don’t get it .... so people just buy stuff on the sole expression “Supreme” ?

Or "limited" for that matter

#36 5 years ago

100k by Christmas!

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was gonna flip super fast at like $30,000. Cause I'm a nice guy and don't want to gouge.

Well you sure deserved to get one since you were willing to "pay it forward" to a fellow Pinsider. We can all learn a thing or two from you about true altruism. The real joy of pinball is in giving your peers awesome deals like that. That's how lifetime friendships are formed.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

That’s one monotone empty uhh pin

It's a life style

#39 5 years ago

Honestly it’s a super fun game. No complaints here. Great simple ruleset that requires risky shots to get any good points.

And I wasn’t gonna flip it to a pinsider I was gonna flip it to one of the Supreme douchebags everybody here hates!

It’s almost impossible To keep up with the rules around here sometimes, I wish you guys would at least try to be consistent!

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And I wasn’t gonna flip it to a pinsider I was gonna flip it to one of the Supreme douchebags everybody here hates!
It’s almost impossible To keep up with the rules around here sometimes, I wish you guys would at least try to be consistent!

Oh yeah of course, and so was I. My post was entirely tongue in cheek.

#41 5 years ago

How did it play?

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Apparently there's a thing called "copping" or "to cop" (no idea what the proper part of speech would be for it), but essentially there are programs out there that "Cop" the website, that let people buy supreme items for the sole purpose of re-selling them again on ebay for more money. That's even how they advertise the programs.

#43 5 years ago

I just took a supreme dump

#44 5 years ago

There’s only one “lifestyle”, and those who know, know what I’m talking about

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from justdavid:

How did it play?

It’s fun. Fast and tough. The real points are in the wizard mode which requires hitting the stand up side targets to light the Afm-style shots.

I declare it a winner!

Apparently the spider man home version had the same or similar rules.

Great multiplayer game all of our games were 4-player.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Apparently the spider man home version had the same or similar rules.

Hmm, I wonder if the software would work on the Spiderman.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/go-play-supreme-at-max-fish-in-nyc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.