Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6-16-11.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

The Boston Bruins are playing the Tampa bay Lightning tonight in game 7 of the series. The winner goes to the Stanley cup Finals. It' been 20 years since the b's have been there. Boston is not a baseball town and it's not a basketball town...it's really a hockey town. And if they win they will burn the place down. The mayor has warned the fans in advance...my car is off the street tonight.

So there will be no Friday Night Live Turny this week as all eyes will be on the Bruins..

GO BRUINS!!!

#2 12 years ago

I hope your team wins their baseball game hehehe

Too bad about no tournament again. More liquor for you !!!

#3 12 years ago

I'm still depressed about the Bulls' devastating loss yesterday.

#4 12 years ago

I am happy with either the Bolts are the Bruins in there. As long as they don't beat the Canucks I am ok. The Canucks have never won the Cup. I know as a Wild fan I should hate them but I have grown to love them. Who else wants to talk some hockey????????

#5 12 years ago

Booh! Lol! I am in Tampa and have enjoyed it all. I was lucky enough to attend game 4 and was so pleased with how electric the St. Pete Times Forum was. It was a great game and has been a well done series by all!

However, for what it is worth I was NOT happy with the noise makers being thrown onto the ice after game 6. Booh again!

Here is to a great game for all tonight. I really do feel bad that anyone has to loose.

#6 12 years ago

Great game by both teams and congratulations to the Bruins!

#7 12 years ago

1-0. What a game! Tampa Bay is a great team but the Bruins were just a little better tonight.

Bring on the Canucks

#8 12 years ago

congrats bruins fans, nice to see you guys in vancouver. it's been 17 years since vancouver made the finals, only to lose to the rangers in a memorable game 7 at msg. this time will be different, our canucks will beat the bruins in 5 games.

the cup will be raised in vancouver!

go canucks go!!!

#9 12 years ago

Good luck to both teams!!!

2 weeks later
    #10 12 years ago

There will be very little pinball played tonight as the Bruins will take on vancouver in Game 7 of the stanley Cup Finals. It's been a great series and now it's time for the B's to bring the cup home. Sorry Vancouver.

GO BRUINS!!!

Also, The announcer on CBS has used the term Pinball or Pinballed when discribing the action in every single game so far. So tonight We must do 2 shots of tequila when he says Pinball or Pinballed.

#11 12 years ago

Hockey, basketball, baseball... yawn! Football season can't get here fast enough (if we get a season).

#12 12 years ago

GO CANUCKS GO!!

#13 12 years ago

I'm a Kings & Dalas Star fan, But it's Boston all the way tonight. But no team has a fan base like Van wow.

#14 12 years ago

It's been an awesome series. I really want to see the Bruins win tonight ... almost as badly as I wanted to see Miami lose to the Mavericks.

#15 12 years ago

I can't believe it. I'm so excited I feel sick....but maybe thats the tequila.

The BRUINS WON!!!!!

I can now die happy.

Not right away of course.

#16 12 years ago

The Bruins came to play. The Sedins and Luongo folded.

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from wesperron:

I can now die happy ...

Can I have your pins?

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Can I have your pins?

Nice try.
    Do you think I could be buried in one of my pins? Yaknow instead of a casket.
    I'll have to put that in my will and let them figure out how to do it.

I think it's the tequila talking. Time for bed. gotta get ready for the parade.

#19 12 years ago

For one city it's a great time - a look back for a great year of Hockey.
    and for the other - time to rebuild

6-16-11.jpg6-16-11.jpg

#20 12 years ago

I was disappointed by the behavior of the Vancouver fans. It's one thing to boo Bettman when he first walked out, but to continue booing during the Stanley Cup and Conn Smythe presentations just showed an utter lack of respect towards the Bruins. Oh yeah, and they torched their city. Way to go guys!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/go-bruins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.