• Latest reply 2 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6FED8063-7DE4-425F-A82C-78D9FB25697B.gif
150D0EFD-436C-440D-881E-65F3A4C87DF0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Not liking these comparison threads either?

They come out like cockroaches.
Just turn the light on and they trigger it’s just so easy!

1 month later
#84 2 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Not sure why anyone would even want a JJP with their sub par playfields and bad customer service

And the hate continues!First tries to fein unbiased opinion then goes for the smack down!

#115 2 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

If you don't know the rules and don't care to learn the rules... You won't know what's going on. Deep stuff I know.

Quoted from Tranquilize:

You make an argument against the binary nature of opinions and then offer the most binary argument in the thread.
Why is it such a sin for others to dislike a game, regardless of who made it? I dislike GnR for the amount of MB. It feels like the coder doesn't understand the less is more philosophy here.
That being said, I respect your opinion and genuinely want to hear why you like it. Debate is the foundation of human progress.

I've found people that appreciate JJP games are cool with people buying and loving their Stern pins.But I'll be damned if it doesn't seem like Stern fans seem to want to stop people from buying or liking JJP games.I know it sounds crazy but that's what it seems like when you read some of these and other comments!

#132 2 years ago

My dogs bigger cause he eats ken-l-ration!!

#134 2 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

This new claim that JJP fans have been so relaxed and civil while Stern fans are nasty and insulting is probably the biggest instance of gaslighting I have yet seen on Pinside.

Stern>>>>>>>>>>JJP

#146 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Time for some polite PB fan boy's! I'm here and respect all the games that everyone loves here except for Led Zeppelin, wish Elwin or Meunier got to design that
title. Haha!

Me too Zeppelin is my band!!!

#156 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

An unnamed podcasters argument is: GNR is a concert in a box, so who cares it shoots like a slow moving dog and has no mechs. He says its a different flavor of pinball on a 27” regular LCD screen, to be consumed at the insane concert in a box price of: $13,500.00!!!
Amazon sells a GNR concert in a box for $20 in Blu-ray, that plays on a 65 inch or bigger OLED screen, coupled to a high end sound system that blows away GNR’s comparatively weak stereo system. All for $20 you get a far better concert experience!!!
Godzilla has mechs galore and gives us real pinball players exciting pinball experiences. Not a GNR concert in a box with questionable geometry, that after playing the 50th time becomes so monotonous with no real mechs that owners want to get rid of it. Smart people are starting to sell them off and buy Godzilla. That should tell us something about how long a “concert in a box” experience will last in the home. Best advice: sell GNR, buy Godzilla and spend $20 for a GNR concert for a far better experience and own both for far less money!!!

Did Jack abuse you as a wee boy?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gnr-vs-godzilla?tu=romulusx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.