• Latest reply 2 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6FED8063-7DE4-425F-A82C-78D9FB25697B.gif
150D0EFD-436C-440D-881E-65F3A4C87DF0 (resized).jpeg
There are 159 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 2 years ago

Fuck it, Own both of them . Its pinball, each one is great in its own way. A mini concert vs a mechanical monster.

#52 2 years ago

I feel bad for JJP in the sense that factory default setup of the game is set towards novice players so location GNR's aren't very fun to play for people like us. So in that sense, I guess I have to relate to the haters.

That said, 6.8-7deg pitch, adjust the flippers to be parallel with the guides, increase flipper strength, tone down the easy mode settings (i.e. make booster multiballs harder and reduce the infinite song ball saver) and this game is one of the funnest shooting, funnest playing, intense, adrenalin packed games i've played. Coming up on my 1 year anniversary of owning the game and it's creeping into a top 5, maybe even top 3 of all time for me personally.

For GNR fans out there, I'm here to post that this game is absolute bad ass. I bought JP Prem at the same time as GNR and GNR ate it up (pun intended) - completely smoked it. That said, it's too hard to compare to Godzilla - as that game looks to be another instant Keith Elwin Classic. But, it also falls flat in the typical release code dept. However, Keith said in an interview all the things that are coming and in Elwin we trust. So really, I'm not here to pick a this or that because GNR smokes just about every stern i've owned since getting it and all time; but Godzilla looks so freakin cool I'm just gonna say that GNR is bad ass and gets a bad wrap.

Keep in mind GNR is a music/concert pin. It's not a journey-mode based game. But, it has mode based elements incorporated for those that want to play that style. All in all, I feel bad for people who dont enjoy this game - maybe they just aren't happy in life or something. But, I've been in pinball a long time and this game is pretty freakin' amazing.

Since this post got a lot of thumbs up; i'll add in some retort to help with the factual opinions of it and haters:

Quoted from Linolium:

Let me start off by saying I really enjoy WoZ, Dialed In, and (to an extent) Wonka.
I think G&R Sucks, here's why:
1) The left ramp bricks 90% of the time with dead-on shots. And by bricks I mean it hits something at the top before the switch and rejects back down the ramp. The only way I can *usually* get the shot to work is by backhanding it. Even then it rejects occasionally.
2) The way the modes end and kill your flippers is horrible. Who ever thought that was a good idea should be slapped. NEVER Kill flippers unless maybe it's the wizard mode or something REALLY REALLY RARE AND SPECIAL. It's incredibly confusing and irritating when you are getting into the groove and nailing shots.
3) As others mentioned, the skill shot sucks. It's boring and the ball often gets stuck between the gate and rubber if plunged too softly.
4) The multiball mode light shows are horrible... I mean what the fuck am I supposed to shoot at? EVERY lamp is flashing or animating in some way. Don't do that. And don't tell me to look at the screen because that is not acceptable if I am in a multiball. Only relevant lamps should be blinking with the occasional light show when you do a thing good.
5) "+1 Tilt Warning" is incorrect terminology. I kept thinking the game was giving me a tilt warning for playing correctly! Da Fuq! It should be worded differently... maybe something like "Extra Tilt Warning Allowed!" with the number displayed "3 Warnings remain".
6) The scoop is dead too often. Its soooo easy to accidentally shoot, but yet does nothing most of the time until you light something. I don't have a good software fix for this off the top of my head, but that scoop should not have been in dead centre of the playfield. Next to the right ramp, in place of the "center shot" (which isn't center btw), or some other place slightly out of the way.
7) On the "standard" that upper left section is completely waisted. It should have been open so you can see the ball, or something not so static and lame.
8) The left orbit, while hittable, is IMO to low. It should have been shifted more to where the left ramp is and the left ramp shifted a little more center with a fixed right turn (so it doesn't brick).
I haven't played Godzilla yet, but I'm really looking forward to.

Keep in mind a lot of my opinions are based on my properly setup game where i've also tweaked settings. JJP software settings are setup pretty dam easy if you ask me which is why people see so many multiballs. But they're catering to novice location players, not average or above average ballers. That said:

1) Happens about 1 out of 50 ramp shots for me. Jurassic park and other pins brick way more often. I think this comes down to setup.
2) Um...Encore is a special moment. Kill the flippers and give out the fanfare.
3) Stuck? Poor setup on your part again. Skillshot is actually pretty sweet - you get 1 point for skillshot, 2 points for super. You need X amount of points to light crowd multiball. Which is super easy on default settings. Increase the settings even one notch harder and the skillshot brings in a whole lot more meaning.
4) Ah...there it is, so you haven't played this game very much. Well, some of my most favorite pins I had no idea what to shoot for. GNR is no exception, but it's actually pretty easy once you learn one or two songs. There's song mode objectives, powerchord objectives, and band frenzy objectives - 3 things; which all 3 are critical. I'd say learn those 3 objectives, but you think the game sucks so really don't bother, just know it's not your typical stern chase the single light mode(s).
5) Really? You don't know what that means? Again, you probably don't even know there's 2 tilt warning inserts that show red for (1) warning per insert and yellow for (2) warnings per insert. Tilt warnings and tilting are critical to this game and JJP games
6) Learn the rules? That scoop actually gets smaller when applause jackpot, it's quite amazing (sarcasm). Why are you shooting the scoop so often anyway? You really need to learn the rules, but again...see my #4 response.
7) Agreed!
8) disagree - it's pretty freakin bad ass long loop. This probably comes down to setup though - see my post above about making flippers parallel with guides and increasing flipper strength.

Let's see, what hasn't been discussed:
• Right loop > right ramp into the ramp target for a lights double super jackpot = amazing
• Left loop > inner loop > left ramp straight into the lock = holey blow your socks off batman
• The inner spinner whizzly-do through the pops up to the lanes = one of the coolest shots in pinball. I think I may even enjoy it more than the Katana ramp in DP.
• Mini pf, one of the coolest mini pf's in pinball. Not grindy like most. Can lock balls from the bottom flipper. Fast action, little time spent up there, and has huge uses during multiball to help plant balls.
• Multiball: ah yes, it is multiball heavy. I think the problem though is people don't understand the rules. The game punishes you for trapping up which 90% of real pinball players will do in multiball. But you can't on GNR which makes multiball seem much more havoc...wait a sec, what's that SKB? if you learn the rules, you can learn to control the multiballs. Plant balls in the powerchord. Go from 1-6 balls back & forth. Start an encore with 1 ball and see if you can build it up to survive the encore? Get the T-shirt/poster patch set so you can trap up and play a controlled multiball. Who knew this stuff existed, i thought this game was all lights. Weird.

Anyway, I probably shouldn't have clicked this thread. But wanted to throw some positive light into the mix from someone who's been around pinball a long time and has owned the game for more than a month (almost a year, wow) and has more than 50 plays on it (I think im up to 1500?). GNR kicks ass. Feel bad for those who don't see it, but hey, that's pinball. Peace.

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Fuck it, Own both of them . Its pinball, each one is great in its own way. A mini concert vs a mechanical monster.

Exactly. And I own a Shovelhead too!

1 month later
#54 2 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

I own both- very fortunate. LE GNR and GZLE. Both are fabulous. GNR code is amazing (still needs some tweaks) and the latest GZ code is great (still immature but much better than the original).

Currently I've been playing a s**t ton of GZ- can't get enough of it- snappy flippers and great shots. I then started GNR- so much different. Yes, this game is a little slower but the journey and strategy are outstanding. Each song is different- so much to explore. If you are a beginner player you will be frustrated.

Most of my family and friends are not avid pinballers and most like GZ better- a little easier to understand and shoot.

I am very picky about the machines I keep. I enjoy playing the games, not collecting (nothing wrong with that). Recently I have unloaded a bunch of my 90s games. I have most of the recent releases at home- EVHOH, R and M, Wonka, BKSOR, SW, BM 66. Avenger IQ, DP and these are all great for novices, but particularly for seasoned players.

Both GNR and GZ are staying here for the long haul. You can't go wrong with either one or both.

#55 2 years ago

Automated Services accidently sent a GNR (LE? not sure of JJP editions but pretty sure that’s what it said) instead of my Godzilla LE and sent it right back, refusing shipment. If I were to order a GNR and accidentally get sent a Godzilla LE, I would have accepted shipment.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Example here - GnR doesn't suck. Is it overrated? Maybe.

It’s overrated. Not a bad game but not amazing. Godzilla is *chef’s kiss*

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

Once working and properly set up, however, I think it is the greatest game built yet.

Disagree. It’s one of the most exciting games to play your first session. Once I learned the rules, I really never wanted to play it again. It basically has one rule and everything else in the game funnels you back to that one rule. Song jackpots. Nothing else matters. That’s incredibly boring after the initial wow factor wears off.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Disagree. It’s one of the most exciting games to play your first session. Once I learned the rules, I really never wanted to play it again. It basically has one rule and everything else in the game funnels you back to that one rule. Song jackpots. Nothing else matters. That’s incredibly boring after the initial wow factor wears off.

I feel kinda the same way as you about the rules but don’t find the game boring. At least not yet. I’m going to give it some more time in hopes the next major code update improves things and brings the album modes more into play. Without some changes the game will basically be a one trick pony

#59 2 years ago

Yep. Make me want to play the other stuff. Don’t have so many features that affect the value of the song jackpot and make those other features worth a hell of a lot more. Give me multiple ways to attack the game and blow it up.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This is a great way of explaining why I’m not a fan.

#61 2 years ago

I'm gona walk right by every time now unless I'm forced to play it no thanks i had my fill! The whole argument that GNR is not a pinball machine it's an experience. Oh please give me a break, it's an experience al right..a terrible one

#62 2 years ago

Gnr was terrible for me….just not fun. I have yet to play a jjp i thought was actually fun. Godzilla pro was a blast. I even enjoyed it more than the premium!

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from madtown:

Gnr was terrible for me….just not fun. I have yet to play a jjp i thought was actually fun. Godzilla pro was a blast. I even enjoyed it more than the premium!

+1. GnR was disappointing. It didn't help that the flippers were too weak to shoot the ramp. I just don't get jjp games. GZ on the other hand was a blast to play and of course flipped well. Thought I would like premium more but pro did not disappoint one bit.

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

These posts about this game vs that game - guilty pleasure to read them b/c honestly, who really gives an F but then I realize this is a pinball forum talking about expensive toys so sure, why not.
However what I always shake my head at is how many people will say - game X is the worst or game Y is complete garbage, etc. Example here - GnR doesn't suck. Is it overrated? Maybe. Is the band 30 years past its prime? GTFOOO.
I just love the extreme views that come out during these threads.
For the record, GnR is a great compliment to the typical stern pinball machine. Godzilla all day if you compare the two directly but sometimes it's nice to have an "offset" game or two in there to mix it up and GnR, especially for fans of the band, is that game. I'm excited to have both in my collection.

Ditto, I have both and agree.

#65 2 years ago

I think you just need to like what you like and roll with it. Your favorites may not be the favorites of others and that’s fine. I am also in the group that could not get rid of my GNR quick enough but it might just not be for me.

#66 2 years ago

I am one of the biggest Guns N Roses fans ever and not really into Godzilla and all I can say is GNR is an epic failure unfortunately just endless mball and truly uninspired and no toys, because JJP stripped them all out.
Godzilla go play it for yourself and you’ll see why that game is an 11

#67 2 years ago

GNR for me just an awesome experience with the music and lights.

#68 2 years ago

GNR LE/CE is AMAZING looking with a stunning light show, animations and sound effects. Levels above GZ (and everything else).

But GZ Prem/LE is 10x more fun to play with much cooler toys/mechs.

#69 2 years ago

I havent played GZ yet, but I do have GNR and love it. I did however watch a stream of GZ play and was thoroughly immersed in the game play and totally can see this is one awesome pin.. I CANNOT WAIT to play it on location. If I was a collector I would add this as the 2nd pin to my collection without even playing it - I saw GZ on tv when I was little, but I am not a GZ fan, but it doesnt matter as its that obvious it is a grand slam to me - no doubt.

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

+1. GnR was disappointing. It didn't help that the flippers were too weak to shoot the ramp. I just don't get jjp games. GZ on the other hand was a blast to play and of course flipped well. Thought I would like premium more but pro did not disappoint one bit.

In the godzilla, the right godzilla ramp is wide and easy to hit…the ball kept getting stuck on both of Godzillas arms. On the pro, the shot is narrower (harder), i like it better. The physical ball lock on the premium is cool but not worth the $$ to me. With jjp, i think its the flipper feel i dont like and what seems to be overly complicated games.

#71 2 years ago

I find these threads somewhat entertaining as u get JJP lovers and Stern lovers bashing one game or the other. The bottom line is these are 2 entirely different games with clearly different themes (yes theme matters).....how can one compare as its waaaaay too personal ! Both games are fun to play so pick your poison...

#72 2 years ago

Other than Dialed In I just haven't really enjoyed any JJP games thus far, GNR included, there's just something about them. I'm pretty sure even if they were the same price, I'd have gone with a GZ Pro over GNR. I just got a GZ Pro and it's pretty dang great even without the extra Prem/le mechs.

That makes me sound like a JJP hater, but there is no denying they are impressive machines feature and appearance wise. There is just something with playing them that has been a miss for me (probably mostly theme on Wonka, it plays really well). I'll be really interested to see Steve Ritchie's first JJP though. I hope it's not a crappy theme - his games here could be really something great...

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

I'm gona walk right by every time now unless I'm forced to play it no thanks i had my fill! The whole argument that GNR is not a pinball machine it's an experience. Oh please give me a break, it's an experience al right..a terrible one

Agreed, I’ve never seen such bipolar opinions on a pin, I feel it’s a dog but other think it’s the best thing ever. How can it be both?? I’ve played a ton of pins and think most are fun to play except GnR likely due to the rules not being fun to me.

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I find these threads somewhat entertaining as u get JJP lovers and Stern lovers bashing one game or the other. The bottom line is these are 2 entirely different games with clearly different themes (yes theme matters).....how can one compare as its waaaaay too personal ! Both games are fun to play so pick your poison...

Comparing these games is the whole point of this thread and pinside as far as i am concerned. I like to hear the opinions. Yes, its personal but interesting to hear why or why not someone likes certain aspects of the games specifically, and no, gnr is not fun at all.

#75 2 years ago

Bought a GNR LE a month or so ago and have no regrets - Love it and I think it plays great and compliments my lineup well. Played Godzilla LE a few times - great game as well, but the theme just doesn’t resonate with me. That’s the beauty of pinball - there’s a game out there for everyone.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#76 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

How can it be both??

That’s how subjective things work. It’s literally the definition.

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s how subjective things work. It’s literally the definition.

Exactly. I think GNR smokes games like JP and DP, and those are 2 of sterns best. But, I also know I’m in the minority and know how much effort was put into my GNR to get it playing so addictively fun. Can’t blame the haters too much that play it on location with factory settings and setup except that you’re missing out. The good news is, there’s a ton of great pins coming out for all types of personalities and GZ looks to be a champion.

#78 2 years ago

Not sure why anyone would even want a JJP with their sub par playfields and bad customer service

#79 2 years ago

ditch both and buy Alien. couple good points, PB went above and beyond other manufactures by making the best quality playfield in the business, includes a scoop hole protector, lite posts everywhere, killer sound by the best in the business, mechanical ball lock and to top it all off, best pinball experience ever! my 3 sents. Cheers!

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

ditch both and buy Alien. couple good points, PB went above and beyond other manufactures by making the best quality playfield in the business, includes a scoop hole protector, lite posts everywhere, killer sound by the best in the business, mechanical ball lock and to top it all off, best pinball experience ever! my 3 sents. Cheers!

Do you really think Alien is better then GNR and Godzilla? I've been trying to convince myself to go in on an Alien but the gameplay looks a little dull in videos I've watched. I'm still open to it, don't want to base me opinion on just YouTube videos.

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I have to ask if you own stock in that company.

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I've been trying to convince myself to go in on an Alien but the gameplay looks a little dull in videos I've watched. .

Its pretty brutal

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Do you really think Alien is better then GNR and Godzilla? I've been trying to convince myself to go in on an Alien but the gameplay looks a little dull in videos I've watched. I'm still open to it, don't want to base me opinion on just YouTube videos.

Anyone near you got a PB Alien? play it, you'll see what I'm talking about.
Godzilla is good... Alien pulls you into that world.
or maybe the PB guys are off there rocker, remaking such a horrible "brutal ^" game. Looks like a bankruptcy coming!
Oh, they already started making a Queen pin, yes the rock band. Losing to much dow from Alien. Haha!

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Not sure why anyone would even want a JJP with their sub par playfields and bad customer service

And the hate continues!First tries to fein unbiased opinion then goes for the smack down!

#85 2 years ago

Come on guys! You’re telling me you don’t like GNR’s “Hey you plunged your first ball and hit the right flipper multiball”
or
“ball 2’s brick a shot and get random multiball”
or my personal favorite
“the 26 ball ‘how the fuck am I in a multiball already?!, multiball” during any part of the game.

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Come on guys! You’re telling me you don’t like GNR’s “Hey you plunged your first ball and hit the right flipper multiball”
or
“ball 2’s brick a shot and get random multiball”
or my personal favorite
“the 26 ball ‘how the fuck am I in a multiball already?!, multiball” during any part of the game.

If you don't know the rules and don't care to learn the rules... You won't know what's going on. Deep stuff I know.

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

If you don't know the rules and don't care to learn the rules... You won't know what's going on. Deep stuff I know.

Hey. He played gnr,,,,,,once
But, I do understand what he's trying to say. You can't just step up to this one and understand it. I semi hated mine for 3 or 4 days. Lots of reading and trial and error, and I think its better than gz. And I own both.

#88 2 years ago

Elwin is all about design. GZ is likely his best with Maiden a close second. Both games are combo city to the point of insanity. In GZ, you can miss shots and suddenly be in a different combo. I'm happily mesmerized while playing either game, but GZ is clearly special. The pro plays better than most LEs.

Eric's game is all about bling. The bling is great, but the foundation of pinball is design. This is true for everyone except those collecting boxes of lights to look at. GNR's design is basic, a bit clunky and has ZERO "blow your socks off Batman" moments. Plus it destroys any excitement multiball can carry. I think even Elwin and stern could take a page out of the 90s with regard to multiball. Those old games make it feel soooooo FUN. TZ and AF come to mind.

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Hey. He played gnr,,,,,,once
But, I do understand what he's trying to say. You can't just step up to this one and understand it. I semi hated mine for 3 or 4 days. Lots of reading and trial and error, and I think its better than gz. And I own both.

6FED8063-7DE4-425F-A82C-78D9FB25697B.gif6FED8063-7DE4-425F-A82C-78D9FB25697B.gif
#90 2 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic pisses on both of them!

#91 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

And the hate continues!First tries to fein unbiased opinion then goes for the smack down!

No hate needed if you want no customer service and crappy playfield then by all means buy a JJP and your wishes will be granted

#92 2 years ago

I have both and I like Godzilla more. That being said, I wouldn't compare the two. they are different types of games. Maybe Maiden vs GNR, or Maiden vs Godzilla? I would take Maiden on both of those.

#93 2 years ago

They're both amazing pins. And this comparison is great for me, because they're literally side by side and the only two pins I have right now.

GnR gets more play.

That's not to say that GZ is a slouch or a bad game, it's amazing. But I find myself playing GnR more. But they're quite different games, so I'm not sure they can or should even be compared if you're making a purchasing decision of one or the other.

#94 2 years ago

I had Alien on order and decided to drop after playing, not that it was bad more because other games like JP or GZ are just as good and the new unproven company manufactured in Italy caused me more stress than a proven company like Stern. I don't know how the Aliens are made but early shipping games needed a ton of work which I don't prefer to do. After R&M which I had to work on a ton I was not eager to jump into another potential project pin.

#95 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Plus it destroys any excitement multiball can carry

This is a classic comment demonstrating a lack of understanding of the rules for GnR.

It is not like a Stern game and thinking it should be will disappoint those who only conceive multiball as Stern games have defined them.

In GnR, it's a means to a strategy- building a big risk reward payoff for later.

I like both Stern and JJP, but apart from different themes, many newer Stern's started to feel the same.

I still like my Sterns, but damn, without some variety, playing only Sterns gets repetitive to me.

The familiar similarity playing Stern games seems to be an important draw for many who dislike JJP.

#96 2 years ago

I think the only fair comparison between the two is the Godzilla heat ray award vs GnR song cash out reward, both of which is risk based awards. Aside from that these two machine are completely two different animals and have total different approaches of play which is great because we all need some variety in our lives others life is boring with rinse and repeat.

#97 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

those who only conceive multiball as Stern games have defined them. . . The familiar similarity playing Stern games seems to be an important draw for many who dislike JJP.

Where are you getting this from? Most pinheads I know play games from all companies. I own jjp, stern, w/b, Gottlieb, and, Capcom. I just stated that 90s w/b defined mb correctly.

GnR is way over the top heavy on multiball. It just is.

#98 2 years ago

Everyone is praising the light show on GnR. But would you expect / want to see that kind of candy-colored light show in rock concert…? And what goes to pinball, I would like those insert lights to tell me something, instead of just look cool and confuse where to shoot.

#99 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Where are you getting this from? Most pinheads I know play games from all companies. I own jjp, stern, w/b, Gottlieb, and, Capcom. I just stated that 90s w/b defined mb correctly.
GnR is way over the top heavy on multiball. It just is.

There is no "correct" mb. They just have different implementations and purposes.

You state that the 90's B/W games have defined mb correctly. I get it. That's my point.

I agree that GnR would feel top heavy in mb only if we can't distinguish the booster mb's main purpose is not as an achievement to collect several jackpots before lighting a Super.

Yes, that would indeed be lame.

#100 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

There is no "correct" mb. They just have different implementations and purposes.
You state that the 90's B/W games have defined mb correctly. I get it. That's my point.
I agree that GnR would feel top heavy in mb only if we can't distinguish the booster mb's main purpose is not as an achievement to collect several jackpots before lighting a Super.
Yes, that would indeed be lame.

A different ruleset doesn't mean it's not mb heavy. It doesn't matter what the rules are around any MBs, including 90s games. You have to like a bunch of balls on the table most of the time if you want to like GnR. Like many others, I prefer a majority of game time on any machine to be single ball play. If you like mb that much, go nuts!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
15,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 159 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gnr-vs-godzilla/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.