Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MN-Flipper
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

slash2.JPG
slash.JPG
slash3.JPG
image-73.jpg
image.jpg
126996-i.jpg
126990-i.jpg
126989-i.jpg
126988-i.jpg
126987-i.jpg
126985-i.jpg
126986-i.jpg
126984-i.jpg
126983-i.jpg
126982-i.jpg
126981-i.jpg

#1 5 years ago

I want to get an AC/DC - WILLING TO TRADE ------>
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER MACHINES OR TRADE IDEAS FEEL FREE TO DROP ME A PM

I have decided to offer up my GNR here is the thread with pictures attached - also now has a new updated magnet board from Great lake Modular which works awesome... SIGNED TRANSLITE BY JOHN BORG AND LYMAN SHEETS JR.

Most of the plastics replaced with NOS but still have originals and some extra as shown, silverjet premium balls,
Unused decals, Green LED under snakehead, GNR Red LED Backlit Sign, clean shooter Lane, Cliffies,
Playfield awesome and cabinet hase little to no wear or fade. All lights replaced with cointaker LED’s and pinball pro speaker upgrade kit has been installed. Anti - rattle tap installed on glass! Plays 100%, magnet board replaced, No Topper. It does have a factory headphone jack installed since the machine was an export model. I never tried it.127220-i.jpg126977-i.jpg126978-i.jpg126980-i.jpg126981-i.jpg126982-i.jpg126983-i.jpg126984-i.jpg126985-i.jpg126986-i.jpg126987-i.jpg126988-i.jpg126989-i.jpg126990-i.jpg126996-i.jpg

#2 5 years ago

This is a mistake IMO-- Keep the GNR

#3 5 years ago

Man that is nice. Good Luck.

#4 5 years ago

Best of luck.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Man that is nice. Good Luck.

Thanks It is a beauty and plays like a dream.. Tough choice for me to make.. Ac/DC is one of my favorite bands and
I played the heck out of the game at expo..

#8 5 years ago

Best of Luck in your trade! It was so nice meeting you and glad you enjoyed the ACDC pin. I can only take credit for bringing it, Steve G (Hemi) did all the fantastic mods on that Pro. I would have made that trade if your GnR was there as your pin looks good! I have done this trade in the past with another Pinsider from Nashville. If only Guns and Roses the band could have stayed together the demand for the pin would be even higher with so many increased songs from 1996 to now.

#9 5 years ago

If interested buddy let me know we can work something out- either meet or ship

Jim

#10 5 years ago

Now there's a machine that they will probably never reproduce. But the way the winds a blowin', you just never know.
Looks like a nice example.

#11 5 years ago

Don't do it. If there is anyway you can keep it and get a Premium you won't regret it.

#12 5 years ago

Thanks for all the kind words - still available

#13 5 years ago

How far away are you from kzoo mi. It takes me 2.5 hours to get to Chicago, so how long for you to get to Chicago. I have a low play pro that I love, but I have owned 3 Gnr's and I miss that game. Let meknow if interested. good luck, ron

#14 5 years ago

I might be one of the few but still like GNR and over AC/DC. Get both and play next to each other as there are a ton of AC/DC's out there for sale these days. GNR is on my want list someday when comes up in AZ.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

How far away are you from kzoo mi. It takes me 2.5 hours to get to Chicago, so how long for you to get to Chicago. I have a low play pro that I love, but I have owned 3 Gnr's and I miss that game. Let meknow if interested. good luck, ron

I met you at expo.. PM sent

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

This is a mistake IMO-- Keep the GNR

Owned both and still have my BIB. He's making the right decision. GnR is fun, ACDC is even better. Good luck with your search.

#17 5 years ago

OP is a good dude, dont hesitate to do business with him, although, if I had known your gnr is that nice!! wow , you werent kidding...

#18 5 years ago

Is there something I'm missing here... there is a ACDC Premium in your photos already behind the GNR...

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Is there something I'm missing here... there is a ACDC Premium in your photos already behind the GNR...

No pictures were taken at another location

#20 5 years ago

ahh, I'm still surprised I was the first to notice that. Someone thumbs me up for that at least!

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

No pictures were taken at another location

At least use your own pictures.

#22 5 years ago

Kidding....Jim is a great guy, deal with confidence.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from PhantomHacker:

At least use your own pictures.

You captured the magnificence perfectly - thanks

#24 5 years ago

A few more pics as requestedimage-73.jpgimage.jpg

#25 5 years ago

All Replied and it is still available - installed the Slash guitar and new red flipper bands last night too
slash3.JPGslash.JPGslash2.JPG

#26 5 years ago

Great looking game! Someday I will pick one of these up.

#27 5 years ago

Any cracks in the G ramp? I am looking for one as well.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Any cracks in the G ramp? I am looking for one as well.

On the left side at the entrance there is one small crack, I had never noticed prior - does not effect game play and they are available for $140 if you want it replaced. The plastics are all new and as you can see the game is in great shape.

#29 5 years ago

Make that trip to VA and we have a deal!

#30 5 years ago

Thanks buddy that's too far to drive I offered to meet in Chicago

#31 5 years ago

G&R is so much better than AC/DC ....the game not the band

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from mickthepin:

G&R is so much better than AC/DC ....the game not the band

I own/love both GNR and AC/DC Premium...totally different beasts. I've only owned GNR for a couple of weeks...was pleasantly surprised by the stereo sound. I upgraded to FF speakers and the pin rocks...has a ton of personality. Hard to believe that Stern audio almost 20 years later is still mono/awful. Pathetic...especially in a Premium/LE.

Decided to go for this GNR instead of STLE because of Stern's lack of innovation and high prices. Picked up a gorgeous GNR for half the price of STLE.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Thanks buddy that's too far to drive I offered to meet in Chicago

Chicago is too far for me. It is a once a year trip at 585 miles and 10 plus hours. Thanks and best of luck!

#34 5 years ago

Yeah it's 425 from me too

#35 5 years ago

Thank you all for your interest- the game has found a new home.. It will be going to Hemi - wait till you see the bad ass mods he will be designing for GNR!!

Thanks again Hemi (Steve)

I am getting a NIB Ac/Dc pro and Hemi is gonna do some awesome mods to it!

Pictures will follow in a few weeks!

#36 5 years ago

Sounds like a good deal

1 week later
#37 5 years ago

Cant wait to get some GnR mods from him for my machine.

#38 5 years ago

He is the master and will be developing a bunch... GnR Hemi mods!!! Look out GNR fans

#39 5 years ago

Great news for GNR owners. Steve always comes up with nice mods.

1 week later
#40 5 years ago

Guns and roses is been safely delivered to Hemi. All of you guns and roses owners look out he's going to be making some killer mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside