(16 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gnr3 (resized).jpg
gnr2 (resized).jpg
gnr1 (resized).jpg
gnr4 (resized).jpg

#1 10 months ago

I have the chance to pick up a standard ATM in great shape for $7,400 but it has 1,500 games played on it, or I can get a new-in-box GnR standard edition for $7,600. The GnR LE is what I really want but not sure if it's worth the extra $3,000 over the SE in playability, etc.
I want the pins for enjoyment but also will probably sell them in 4-5 years and hope to break even or profit a tad if possible. My question is what would you do? I just need some advice.
TIA

#2 10 months ago
Quoted from JDP123:

pick up a standard ATM in great shape for $7,400

Get the ATM, take the money out, buy a Guns N' Roses (CE)

#3 10 months ago

Just saw them on facebook.

gnr1 (resized).jpggnr2 (resized).jpggnr3 (resized).jpggnr4 (resized).jpg
#4 10 months ago

Jeesh, sloppy work on the decals for sure. Are you hearing anything else about the fit and finish on G n R?

#5 10 months ago

Are you talking about attack from mars remake classic edition? That game is 5999 NIB so paying 7400 is insane to me. I would take GnR SE over afm any day (owned both). For me personally the SE is better than the LE. I prefer speed and flow and the SE has more of it than the LE. If you want all the bells and whistles get the LE but 11.5k for a pin is stupid

#6 10 months ago

Buy the GNR SE now. You can always sell it later and get most if not all of your money back and put it towards the LE when they are available.

#7 10 months ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Are you talking about attack from mars remake classic edition? That game is 5999 NIB so paying 7400 is insane to me. I would take GnR SE over afm any day (owned both). For me personally the SE is better than the LE. I prefer speed and flow and the SE has more of it than the LE. If you want all the bells and whistles get the LE but 11.5k for a pin is stupid

Yeah.... $7400 for an AFM CE is insane. That's what I paid for my LE.

#8 10 months ago

The fact I don't know what an "Ass to mouth - CE" is shows how old I've gotten.

#9 10 months ago

Also g @r le was 9500 and was raised 1k to 10500 not 11500 . Also if your talking about afm ce 7400 way to much. I'd go with the se [email protected] if I were u . I'm waiting on a le personally.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside