Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by HighwayStarr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

lamp.jpeg

#1 5 years ago

Good Morning and Happy 2015!

can someone tell me what the part number is for the bracket itself that the socket is riveted into so I can order a couple ..... I don't see it in the manual. Thanks!

lamp.jpeg
#2 5 years ago

Bump

Anyone?

#3 5 years ago

Well, I seriously doubt that is a part that is available to order. Would be best just to fabricate your own.

#4 5 years ago

Ok ..... That's what I wondered. Thanks

#5 5 years ago

If you can find a stainless steel hose clamp that is the right width, you could cut it (tin snips), straighten it and bend it into shape pretty easy. You would have to drill the mounting holes and unless you are set up to rivet, attach the light with a screw and nut. The stainless will shine up like chrome.

#6 5 years ago

I'd guess that the bracket section on some of the B/W wire gate assemblies that are available would fit with minimal alterations needed, but might be difficult to find the best match without being able to see it.

#7 5 years ago

Thanks... Basically I want to remove the lamp sockets altogether because I'm tired of the bulbs getting knocked out on occasion during game play.... Gonna use 3 Led adhesive strips under the bracket shining down on ramps instead ... I don't want to destroy anything stock so it would be easier to just buy/make extras..... Idk, seems like a good idea to me if not I want to make easy to put back

I Appreciate the ideas

#8 5 years ago

Dude, just use shrink tubing or a dab of glue from a glue gun for the LEDs. Problem solved.

#9 5 years ago

Quoted from dsuperbee:

Dude, just use shrink tubing or a dab of glue from a glue gun for the LEDs. Problem solved.

Tried the glue... Lasted 2 weeks instead of one.... . Pisses me off!

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from HighwayStarr:

Tried the glue... Lasted 2 weeks instead of one.... . Pisses me off!

Shrink tubing then. I've never had an issue with it

#11 5 years ago

I'll give it a shot.... Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.99
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Sale Pending!
Wood Dale, IL
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside