• Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7BBDBD25-DD92-4C92-86FF-F562CEC6BB3F.jpeg
sharing (resized).jpg
GG info quote (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptownpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Y’all are funny. They won’t be making the CE till November and then likely 500 from there before an LE hits the line again. LE’s won’t ship till the new year more than likely and that’s if you ordered on day one hour one. If they make 60-100 a week, do the math and extrapolate from there. This isn’t stern. They don’t make 500 a week. The CE 500 will take over a month.

The number I heard was 60 games/week...so the 500 CE's alone will take 9 weeks at that rate....who know maybe its more? My guess is thats not the hurdle. The hurdle is they don't have enough parts to build out these games as there is no way they fronted enough parts to make 500 CE's. My guess is they will build out 50-100 CE's and then have to wait months to get the rest of the parts. Their silent because they know many drop out if theres a 3-6 month wait.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

They should have just made LE's until the demand was satisfied. The CE buyers are already committed with a non-refundable deposit so JJP will not lose that money. The SE is mainly for locations and most are closed due to COVID so no rush in building them. But if the LE's have a big delay many will back out and just plan on getting one down the road which is not a good thing since the hype will be long gone by then.

Yea, but their highest profit margin is on the CE..

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

And they sold out within 2 hours with non refundable deposits so JJP will get that money no matter what. Which is why I would make the LE first because when people back out JJP might never see that money again.

So the deposits on LE's are not refundable? My guess is anyone with a CE deposit would zero issues getting their money back as that game would sell in 5 minutes....my guess is they will build games they have parts for....my guess is they have parts for some CE's, but not all....I'm sure their in major scramble mode at the moment....

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

That is a lot of guessing. I would never put money down on a JJP LE if it was not refundable since they will never sell out. The reason for the deposit on the CE is to lock you into one of the 500.

I totally understand on the CE deposits, and yea were all guessing since JJP refuses to provide shipping dates. What we do know is play fields are all made in Germany and it takes a month for those just to land in the states.

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

It's not funny, it's a reality. JJP games don't hold up well on the 2nd hand market. If I can't get it in another month the new game excitement will have worn off. I'll wait 3 months, or 6 months and save $1-2k on a HUO.

Clearly thats true for all titles with the exception of POTC, which has increased by thousands .... although your not getting a nice HUO LE for $2K off retail.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

8,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11,000.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptownpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gnr-production-dates?tu=ptownpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.