• Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7BBDBD25-DD92-4C92-86FF-F562CEC6BB3F.jpeg
sharing (resized).jpg
GG info quote (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 3 years ago

I'm usually the first to say not another GnR thread but I'm glad to call this out as a sep discussion.

Vivid - you're good people so not trying to make this a dig but it's easy to respond like that when you already have an LE AND you have a CE on order. I was on my distro's list BEFORE the game was even released and not only do I not have the game, it's crickets on when they're getting more.

Something is off about this. I also think LE's should have just been focused on before moving onto others but with all of this silence, I'm wondering what else is going on at JJP that's causing this. I'm also OK with not expecting a game asap if you ordered a week after release but JJP is not telling ANY distributor about what the hell is going on with the game. They're not even outlining what the timing looks for anyone at this time YET they've taken people's money which is BS.

All JJP needs to do is provide an update (literally anything around timing) to distributors so they can filter to us. If that's too high of an expectation, that's a new low for the industry.

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Could be worse. Ask Rick & Morty buyers. Or better yet, ask TBL buyers.

not really. They know when to at least expect their games.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gnr-production-dates?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.