• Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7BBDBD25-DD92-4C92-86FF-F562CEC6BB3F.jpeg
sharing (resized).jpg
GG info quote (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NightTrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 3 years ago

I'm amazed that people are amazed about JJP and GRN delivery timing. It's like you jumped in a pool because it looked fun and now you're surprised you got wet...This is how JJP does things. Everyone knows that. You knew it when you made the deposit. Just chill out and wait. If you can't chill out and wait, then just cancel. Nobody has a gun to your head and is forcing you to put down a deposit and wait.

I put down my CE deposit knowing full well it could be many months before I actually saw the game. It's all good. Hell, just yesterday and said fuck it and bought one of the last NIB Wonka LEs to keep me busy until my GNR shows up. I'll get the call when my game is on the way. Until then, I've got plenty of other shit in life to keep me busy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NightTrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gnr-production-dates?tu=NightTrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.