• Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7BBDBD25-DD92-4C92-86FF-F562CEC6BB3F.jpeg
sharing (resized).jpg
GG info quote (resized).jpg
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

There's obvious fear that buyers will back out when they realize the long wait for their machines.
Right now buyers are guessing. Once they're told a date, they can evaluate the decision. Also, JJP will be held to the delivery dates.
I haven't heard anyone backing out right now, but if you're told "by mid-May 2021" do you have the same excitement?
So it's not really a PR bungle. They're probably weighing if they'll lose more buyers by saying something vs. not saying something.

Knowledge is power. The knowledge of what's going on here, or simply put, knowledge of the actual timeline is the thing standing between probably a great deal of potential buyers and the notion of cancelling their orders to ride this out and as others have mentioned, perhaps just wait for second hand market. there is zero chance I wait around till mid-May for this. Doesn't mean I wouldn't eventually buy one but to be locked in with a deposit for that long? no way.

If my game is months off then I'd like to know so that I can use the money on hand to fill the empty spot for awhile. Maybe grab a title I've not had before or look for a couple of project games to keep me busy. Right now its just money in the back and empty space in the game room.

So...anyone hear anything??? Its a fresh week! What are the odds we hear anything this week??

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Knowledge is power. The knowledge of what's going on here, or simply put, knowledge of the actual timeline is the thing standing between probably a great deal of potential buyers and the notion of cancelling their orders to ride this out and as others have mentioned, perhaps just wait for second hand market. there is zero chance I wait around till mid-May for this. Doesn't mean I wouldn't eventually buy one but to be locked in with a deposit for that long? no way.
If my game is months off then I'd like to know so that I can use the money on hand to fill the empty spot for awhile. Maybe grab a title I've not had before or look for a couple of project games to keep me busy. Right now its just money in the back and empty space in the game room.
So...anyone hear anything??? Its a fresh week! What are the odds we hear anything this week??

Your deposit is non refundable

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Your deposit is non refundable

I didn't order direct with JJP.

#54 3 years ago

Right now I'm not banking on it being anytime soon on my CE and am subsequently filling its spot in the meantime

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

I didn't order direct with JJP.

Doesn’t matter

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

It's not funny, it's a reality. JJP games don't hold up well on the 2nd hand market.

jjPotC at 50% over retail used all day long says "hi!"

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

jjPotC at 50% over retail used all day long says "hi!"

#58 3 years ago

To be fair, it's the ONLY JJP like that so far, and mostly due to artifically constrained supply, but JJP machines generally hold at least as well as Sterns, so I don't understand the hyperactivity about timing because the price cliff is coming. Except for Hobbit. That one does not do well on the secondary market, and having had one, I understand why.

#59 3 years ago

Just got a call that my SE is ready

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

It's not funny, it's a reality. JJP games don't hold up well on the 2nd hand market. If I can't get it in another month the new game excitement will have worn off. I'll wait 3 months, or 6 months and save $1-2k on a HUO.

Clearly thats true for all titles with the exception of POTC, which has increased by thousands .... although your not getting a nice HUO LE for $2K off retail.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11,000.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gnr-production-dates/page/2?hl=nicoy3k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.