Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,507 posts
  • 286 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by screaminr
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

299EB257-1468-4D12-80AA-BB64FCACA1AF (resized).jpeg
    A289674B-5F0E-4158-AE37-C34D8EF3BE8C (resized).jpeg
    B16D6615-BDE8-45F4-8782-C416D3D32F46 (resized).jpeg
    BatSharkRepllent1 (resized).jpg
    CB3189EA-426B-4E78-B52D-9559F37BBAFD (resized).jpeg
    volunteer 02.gif
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    free_speech_2x.png
    ECCE76E4-2F0F-4C65-B1ED-18FF25085ED3 (resized).png
    ECCE76E4-2F0F-4C65-B1ED-18FF25085ED3 (resized).png
    IMG_20210225_213015 (resized).jpg
    4ze435.jpg
    giphy.gif
    JJP (resized).JPG
    169696 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210220-174913_YouTube (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gunstarhero.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#93 3 years ago

JJP motto: if Stern can do it, we can do it for more!

#95 3 years ago

I don’t think JJP ever made an EM.

#124 3 years ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

$10,500 for an LE and here in California we have to pay a whopping 8.75% sales tax on top of that. Then you have to include shipping as well?
    So I’m looking at a total of $11,719 for this pin?
    Yeah, that’s just plain stupid.

That’s nothing for a baller like you.

#452 3 years ago
    Quoted from taylor34:

This move puzzles me a little. If money was such a problem, why have they not re-ran POTC?

I bet it has a lot to do with it being an overly complex game to get working right, the limited assets and the high costs that go into manufacturing it. Plus by the time they got it together and ready to sell the hype had passed and it was on to the next.

Also the Johnny Depp era of that franchise is dead dead dead. So licensing may be an issue.

POTC is an amazing machine but you have to believe that once JJP got out of that scenario they were like welp, lesson learned.

#454 3 years ago
    Quoted from zaphX:

Fair point, but consider that some of these NIBs are going UP in price over time.

That’s... pretty rare tho. If there isn’t a “situation” like with something like POTC or Lebowski, the original Alien release, etc... you normally see almost immediate depreciation, as you should... once supply catches up to demand anyways.

#474 3 years ago
    Quoted from zaphX:

And yet every game in my collection is worth more than I paid except for Wonka. That one is still available NIB and I’ve got so many plays on it, it’s hard to consider HUO

That’s arguable with Hobbit and WOZ and time will probably catch up to GNR... also just assuming you bought them NIB and not second hand pre-depreciated so someone else took the hit.

Pirates is a pretty safe bet tho, lol!

#914 3 years ago

Yeah Zitt, I usually can see where you’re coming from but that’s a weird take.

If anything AP tried to fix the Magic Girl situation before ultimately realizing it was too deep a hole and escaping alive to salvage what they could... I mean maybe you know something I don’t but I think AP and Balcer is clean here.

#916 3 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Next thing we know JJP is offering a $15k signature edition with a piece of a couch Slash sat on at JJP during his visit

...and screaming yellow legs and side rails??

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gunstarhero.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gnr-price-increased-by-1k?tu=gunstarhero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.