Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,507 posts
  • 286 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by screaminr
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

299EB257-1468-4D12-80AA-BB64FCACA1AF (resized).jpeg
    A289674B-5F0E-4158-AE37-C34D8EF3BE8C (resized).jpeg
    B16D6615-BDE8-45F4-8782-C416D3D32F46 (resized).jpeg
    BatSharkRepllent1 (resized).jpg
    CB3189EA-426B-4E78-B52D-9559F37BBAFD (resized).jpeg
    volunteer 02.gif
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    free_speech_2x.png
    ECCE76E4-2F0F-4C65-B1ED-18FF25085ED3 (resized).png
    ECCE76E4-2F0F-4C65-B1ED-18FF25085ED3 (resized).png
    IMG_20210225_213015 (resized).jpg
    4ze435.jpg
    giphy.gif
    JJP (resized).JPG
    169696 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210220-174913_YouTube (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zwovr6.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#451 3 years ago

Well said.

1 week later
    #1009 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lamberger:

I don't have a JJP game... All due respect, just think Stern missed with Led Zeppelin. Is that Gary Stern on top of that pile? Looks like him F'ing the Stern fan boys over with his LZ. "Oh ya, you like it.. Don't ya!" Bah-ha!
    I should say that what was missed with LZ can big fixed... Gonna get a nice used pro, new translite... adding the 4th ramp and pinsound. 50, 60 songs and better voice call outs. Bury it in the line up so I don't see the side art

Man if it was really so simple it would make for a great Netflix series starring the evil emperor Gary dominating his pinball minions.

From a business standpoint it’s probably more like a series of plans get submitted and design teams working with lisc holder to come up with something all parties are in agreement with making. Add in some last min lisc concerns and limitations and poof you get a design. Then the stern team goes at it to salvage the remaining meat from the bone and make a sellable game.. JJP had a much different experience with GNR with the main lisc actively involved with the design and making sure it was a great pin. I wouldn’t bash on Gary for LZ as I am sure the limitations made it difficult to do everything that Steve wanted and this would not be the first time Steve had a difficult lisc. It’s probably not the most flashy design but it does shoot good and is a typical Richie game so I am in on a premium and will have this next to GNR without question.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zwovr6.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gnr-price-increased-by-1k?tu=Zwovr6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.