Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,507 posts
  • 286 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by screaminr
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

299EB257-1468-4D12-80AA-BB64FCACA1AF (resized).jpeg
    A289674B-5F0E-4158-AE37-C34D8EF3BE8C (resized).jpeg
    B16D6615-BDE8-45F4-8782-C416D3D32F46 (resized).jpeg
    BatSharkRepllent1 (resized).jpg
    CB3189EA-426B-4E78-B52D-9559F37BBAFD (resized).jpeg
    volunteer 02.gif
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    free_speech_2x.png
    ECCE76E4-2F0F-4C65-B1ED-18FF25085ED3 (resized).png
    ECCE76E4-2F0F-4C65-B1ED-18FF25085ED3 (resized).png
    IMG_20210225_213015 (resized).jpg
    4ze435.jpg
    giphy.gif
    JJP (resized).JPG
    169696 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210220-174913_YouTube (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lamberger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 3 years ago

Ya, this is a very bad move with JJP... I would cancel and not order at all. But looks like demand is to high, and they just said screw it. cut down a ton of orders, they don't seem to care. This is wild, Stern did this to? Never heard about it. Not liking the future precedent this is setting. I think the awards got to their heads. I'm done buying knew games after Alien.
    Class action might be possible, Once deposit is down... It's a done deal.

#57 3 years ago

Shit, should have bought a CE... Only $2000 more. All LE's are now $10,500. Used or new.

#639 3 years ago

Spent the last few months pumping JJP and the quality, dissing Gary on the homepin LZ cash grab.. now I feel shame for both company's. I will never buy from either company again. Alien from PB will be my last new in box( unless PB come's out with another great title). Keep buying Stern< JJP guys, it's only gonna get worst from here if you do.

#933 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

No, but its a stupid comment.....like yourself he's probably still bitter he blew his wad on an LZ LE

Just got word LZ price might be dropping, Stern needs box room for the next pin. Lmao!

#935 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Man, you really keep trying, don't you?

Might go in on a pro with the future price drop( home pin price), a buddy is making the 4th ramp for fun... Change the back Glass art and bury it in the line up so you don't see the bugs bunny art..Dump the call outs! Donsky!! Got myself a Jukebox.

#940 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Like, who IS this guy? Never heard of him before. It's just the dullest schtick imaginable.
    Was he grown in some Canadian lab hellbent on creating the ultimate Stern Hater?
    Is there ANYBODY on either team of this Hatfield and McCoys drama who doesn't think he should dial it down about 500 percent?

Lol, come on now.. I caved and said I'll buy the LZpro with the below tweaks. Everyone here wants it as is? Cool. To each there own.

"a buddy is making the 4th ramp for fun... Change the back Glass art and bury it in the line up so I don't see the bugs bunny art.. Delete the call outs. Donsky!!" I'll have myself the Led Zeppelin pin that I always wanted.

#988 3 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Quick I just saw somebody make a negative remark on the the LZ owners thread!

Wasn't me! Hahaha!!

#990 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

This is what I think every time I see all the JJP fan boys bounce back and forth between threads
    Cmon everyone back to the pile!!!
    [quoted image]

I don't have a JJP game... All due respect, just think Stern missed with Led Zeppelin. Is that Gary Stern on top of that pile? Looks like him F'ing the Stern fan boys over with his LZ. "Oh ya, you like it.. Don't ya!" Bah-ha!

I should say that what was missed with LZ can big fixed... Gonna get a nice used pro, new translite... adding the 4th ramp and pinsound. 50, 60 songs and better voice call outs. Bury it in the line up so I don't see the side art

#993 3 years ago
    Quoted from DrJoe:

The side art is literally the art from Zep III as I’m sure you know. They really pissed you off with this one I guess.

Is what it is, leaning towards anything below for my new translite. Now back to GnR which JJP knocked out of the M/F park!

61O+PqSVu8L._AC_SL1024_ (resized).jpg61O+PqSVu8L._AC_SL1024_ (resized).jpga381b6fedc6ab4225b99fad25db3cf107a9222d1 (resized).jpega381b6fedc6ab4225b99fad25db3cf107a9222d1 (resized).jpegd64532ca4378321711a33c45eb7974247ef3bd0e (resized).pngd64532ca4378321711a33c45eb7974247ef3bd0e (resized).pngdownload (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpgeb5a6f014d9339bb5feba9805dfdf851b0848267 (resized).jpgeb5a6f014d9339bb5feba9805dfdf851b0848267 (resized).jpgimages (1) (resized).jpgimages (1) (resized).jpg

#995 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just get a GnR, then. Put your money where your mouth is or STFU already.

KK, I promise I'm done. Just handing out options for guys like me, it's not too late to sell ur LZLE and join the movement .. My pm is exploding with guys wanting to get in on doing the same thing. Lots of talented guys coming together to make a final product Led Zeppelin truly deserves.

#997 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

deeproot 3.0?

Nothing like that ... just gonna change things on the LZ pro that the average Joe can't do. Make it better or make it worse.. haha!

#1000 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

So your first name is Joe?
    You do understand you can add everything you want, but if it isn't coded, it won't make much of a difference, right?

A lot of really cool idea's are flying around right now.. One is where the ball drops in front of the third flipper from the 4th ramp. I'll chat about it next week. Kids wanna play some pinball. Cheers guys!

#1003 3 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Dude - your constant “stuff” is getting very, very old.
    Please stop it.
    I’m sure you can find something constructive to do.
    rd

What, the doted line above?
    Maybe throw another shrimp on the barby. Classic New Zealand joke, eh!

And I've only posted on this thread like 6 times... hmm, blow off a little steam with some rugby maybe? Hockey for us!
    Anyways, GnR is worth the extra dow!

#1006 3 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

No, in general. The whole site.
    Or, just keep doing what you’re doing.
    Over to you. Your legacy.
    rd

Dear Rear Driver, happy valentines day.

Legacy..lol. If you don't ask for more, you won't get more. You don't ask, you don't get. We asked for more, demanded more... and now we have JJP. Legacy. Hopefully Stern's listening right now. Up your game big G!

#1011 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zwovr6:

Man if it was really so simple it would make for a great Netflix series starring the evil emperor Gary dominating his pinball minions.
    From a business standpoint it’s probably more like a series of plans get submitted and design teams working with lisc holder to come up with something all parties are in agreement with making. Add in some last min lisc concerns and limitations and poof you get a design. Then the stern team goes at it to salvage the remaining meat from the bone and make a sellable game.. JJP had a much different experience with GNR with the main lisc actively involved with the design and making sure it was a great pin. I wouldn’t bash on Gary for LZ as I am sure the limitations made it difficult to do everything that Steve wanted and this would not be the first time Steve had a difficult lisc. It’s probably not the most flashy design but it does shoot good and is a typical Richie game so I am in on a premium and will have this next to GNR without question.

I was told there was 6 designs, this one was the cheapest to make... it even got down to more colour is more expensive to print, no outside artist was hired.
    Is it true? who knows for sure, but I wouldn't say impossible.. Anyways, the ones that were disappointed are coming together and making it the way they want it. I'll post some video's on pinside once were done. Still suppose to feel lucky we finally got an LZ, am I right! Cheers and keep flippin!

#1013 3 years ago

Hahaha! Beelzeboob!!! Cheers buddy!

#1056 3 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

The $10500 USA price doesn’t include sales tax or shipping.
    Not justifying the Aussie price - but you forgot about International freight, customs charges, ag charges, road freight, and GST. They don’t just magically appear in Melbourne.
    rd

And we thought us Canadians had it bad.. I have to pay our American friends to drive it over the boarder and deliver it Tax free... Only down side is the Dollar, thankfully I bought a ton at par last time Barry was in charge, looking forward to buying a ton more with old Joe at the helm.

#1060 3 years ago

Spoke to my distributor and they are so pissed at JJP. Apparently Jack has no control now. They effed them over twice with the CE and now the LE. He had 272 Canadian clients looking to buy at $9500. waiting till production caught up. That's a staggering loss for a Distributor, they are seriously thinking about dropping JJP all together. Good news for Stern I guess. This is wild!

#1064 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Not sure I understand. They had 272 "Potential" clients Looking (window shopping) to buy. How did JJP eff them over? They didn't Loose any sales as they didn't have them sold?

I'll ask him next time I see him but that was all he said... I was in and out for parts.

#1068 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Why would he be pissed? If those were games he already had on order than JJP is honoring the original price. Sounds like he's making shit up

I don't think so, he's not that kind of guy. No matter how you look at it, at $16,000 Cad now from the price increase... The distributors are gonna lose sales when they need them the most.

#1070 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lamburger would be right except *I* know of another Canadian distributor who has sold 256 preorder spots for GNR with the new pricing structure.
    No matter how you look at it, that more than makes up for the "Lamburger Loss" in this market. JJP prevails!

How can I be right when I'm just repeating. Lol. No skin in the game here. Was never in nor out, just fascinated.. watching from a distance. I guess JJP didn't piss any distributor's or buyers off with CE or LE... I probably miss understood him with the mask n all. Haha!

#1073 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

sounds like he had a list of interested parties....very different than having actual sales....

Your probably right, I have a bunch buddy's that wanted one but didn't want it coming during covid and winter, waiting for spring/summer to order.

Quoted from RobT:

If this is true, I will truly never get my game.

No doubt, if there are a lot of new buyers.. Good luck getting a game anytime soon, they'll probably give your K back if you complain.

#1090 3 years ago
    Quoted from BigT:

IMO BM66, EHOH and GNR have show us what can happen when the license holder is all in and all assets are available.
    Edit: I forgot to in R&M...I haven’t had a chance to play it yet.

Alien as well... Can't wait to get that beast. Biggest bang for buck right now.

#1096 3 years ago

-

#1106 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lamberger:

Alien as well... Can't wait to get that beast. Biggest bang for buck right now.

wow, 3 duds pissed,... ok, lets hear it?

#1123 3 years ago
    Quoted from playernumber4:

So I just sold $3000 worth of G locks today for the final money I needed to buy my game.

If I send money, can you mail me one? lol. Our Pm is taking ours, all we have left for defense is harsh language.

I was on the fence at $9500, completely out at $10,500. Just on principal...My distributor isn't happy so I'm standing behind him. He's swearing off JJP, looks like no future purchases from here on out.

#1146 3 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

Sorry I'm drunk and not very smart , what do you mean .

its 7am, lol

Quoted from Yelobird:

Sounds like His loss to be honest? More cost equals more commission for a distributor last I checked. Good on you to not buy something because someone else isn’t happy. Makes sense.

If they weren't selling with the price increase, what difference does it make.

#1148 3 years ago

<

#1203 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LMAO
    This is a guy who has been fighting the good fight about how everybody is paying too much for everything for about 15 years. He used to argue about how ridiculous it was people were paying $4k for twilight zones.
    Hey I think you left out RCT and NASCAR on your irrelevant list of ancient handpicked stern games nobody wants that you can Still get for under $4,000.
    Not a very convincing argument dude.

Everyone knows, classic games will keep going up in value. Some guys are pissed they sold.

#1339 3 years ago

You might be right.

#1345 3 years ago

been moderated.. Looks like pinside is leaning towards Facebook and twitter... free speech is dead, at no time did I mention politics or religion. Cancel culture full effect..Good luck America! PM me if you want to see the post, cheers to the good people standing up to this B.S!

#1348 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Can you please moderate this embarrassment of a post. If it was meant to be sarcastic and funny it failed. Dude you went full Karen, pathetic.

I must be white, right! wrong!! Wow, the main street media really got a hold of you guys... keep believing.

#1350 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

What are you on about. First if your Canadian you should know we don’t even have Freedom of Speech. We have freedom of expression and it sure as fuck does not apply to talking shit online. Ranting ignorance and nonsense is not helping.

Ok, your the embarrassment... Don't you have some sort of ... Never mind, stay in your basement, Mommy will get you GnR next Christmas.

#1353 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm usually at odds with Lamberger, but this wasn't really such a big deal. And Lamberger...you're an old pro with 11 moderations. Don't let this get to you, and don't start a back and forth with people that derails the thread. Some view what you posted as inappropriate and some view the moderation as inappropriate. Who cares?
    Let's get back to talking pinball.

Your right Beezleboob, fuck these guys.. Hope I opened some eyes. Thanks brother!

#1355 3 years ago

> Beelzeboob!

#1357 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lamburger needs a fucking nap. And maybe his binky.

you missed what I said because I got Muzzled. Pass on this one

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lamberger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gnr-price-increased-by-1k?tu=Lamberger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.