Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,507 posts
  • 286 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by screaminr
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

299EB257-1468-4D12-80AA-BB64FCACA1AF (resized).jpeg
    A289674B-5F0E-4158-AE37-C34D8EF3BE8C (resized).jpeg
    B16D6615-BDE8-45F4-8782-C416D3D32F46 (resized).jpeg
    BatSharkRepllent1 (resized).jpg
    CB3189EA-426B-4E78-B52D-9559F37BBAFD (resized).jpeg
    volunteer 02.gif
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    free_speech_2x.png
    ECCE76E4-2F0F-4C65-B1ED-18FF25085ED3 (resized).png
    ECCE76E4-2F0F-4C65-B1ED-18FF25085ED3 (resized).png
    IMG_20210225_213015 (resized).jpg
    4ze435.jpg
    giphy.gif
    JJP (resized).JPG
    169696 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210220-174913_YouTube (resized).jpg
    There are 1,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 31.
    #351 3 years ago
    Quoted from Myles32:

Guess I will never own a JJP game

Ill sell you mine when I beat it!

#352 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

So basically the CE owners paid an extra $2K for rad cals, lock down bar emblem, skull shooter, powder coating, laser cut rails, coma lock, upgraded play field, and extra lighting....

but they're stuck with that purple inferior artwork ; )

Speaking of CEs, if I was someone that wants one, the market is starting to flood with them as I expected (majority bought to flip). Just let these guys compete against themselves for a month or so and then step in.

#353 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

You should see it in person though!

#354 3 years ago

Anyone think that pre orders with deposits are shaky and this will ensure those will not cancel? I get it’s ‘no refund’ maybe? but wondering

#355 3 years ago
    Quoted from Trogdor:

Maybe all those threads thrashing the LZ for being a rip-off did too good of a job? Some JJP execs must have read those threads and agreed, we are selling too cheap. Maybe the GnRLEs selling on pinside NIB for over $9500 also didn’t help?
    Just saw on Reddit, they are going for GnR pinball! Holding until SEs are $50k!!

Diamond hands baby!

#356 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Exactly. I guess new buyers don't have the point of reference or experience of the prices of a few years ago....but as someone who bought a F-load of pins from 2007-2013, I can't NOT reflect on my previous buying experiences when considering a new game.
    Maybe the newer hobbyists will find this interesting, or maybe irrelevant cuz they don't care and just want what they want...but here's what I paid for a bunch of my games:
    Black Knight 2000 $700
    Whitewater $750 (plus $300 for a topper hehe)
    Dr. Who $1200
    BS Dracula $1500 (HUO)
    No Good Gofers $2200 (HUO, barely played)
    Road Show $1800 (nicely restored)
    Shadow $1800
    Addams $2400
    (Already that's 8 games for the price of 1 new one)
    Some of my more expensive ones I couldn't believe I was buying: Cirque Voltaire & Monster Bash, $4k each.
    Games I don't have anymore, but it's fun to think about what I paid for them:
    Big Guns $235
    BTTF $300
    Goldeneye $650
    Apollo 13 $800 (HUO)
    Tommy $1300
    GnR DE $1500
    Oh, and here's a fun one...Wheel of Fortune NIB!!!! $2400 lol
    Oh, pinball...I remember when you were fun to buy. Still fun to play! I'll enjoy my "cheapies".

This is a good perspective and your posts in the thread have been great, but the conceit of comparing historic prices with current prices for collectibles is slightly disingenuous. The price (and value) of consumer products changes, especially for items in limited supply and out of production.

For anyone who has ever bought or sold classic cars, we all have a story about something we let go for a ridiculously low price ten years ago that could put our kids through college today. "That [YEAR/MAKE/MODEL] sold for WHAT?!?!? I bought my MINT [YEAR/MAKE/MODEL] for $$$<<<" is a pretty common refrain in that hobby.

Plus, even for something bought-and-paid for like a pinball machine, there's a carrying cost. For you and me here in SoCal, the main carrying cost might be space. I know I can't keep all the great vehicles I've ever owned, nor can I do this with pinball machines - if I want something new, I need to make space. With every transaction, my cost-basis resets. Hopefully, I cash out with a profit and reinvest that money into something else at a higher price...that (God willing) also appreciates.

I think the more intellectually-honest comparison is to look at the top-tier "classic" game prices today vs. NIB prices today. As long as Stern LEs and JJP LEs are in spitting distance of nice Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, etc. I think you can justify the costs. $10,500 for Guns N' Roses (LE), though...??? That does feel like a bit much. For me.

EDIT: Looks like you have 23 games in your collection. Disregard my last point, and...mazel tof to you, my friend!

#357 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Ding, Ding, you hit a point. IF POTC hits the limited line this move also now sets the justification that it Will be 11500 for an LE. There is always a strategy.

CEA5957D-E013-454E-94D0-85A55E8BD3C6 (resized).jpegCEA5957D-E013-454E-94D0-85A55E8BD3C6 (resized).jpeg
    #358 3 years ago

So now pinball collectors/hobbyists not only need to worry about FOMO (fear of missing out) there will also be the possibility of the dreaded FOSPI (fear of substantial price increase).

At least JJP didn’t cancel all orders and raise prices like Stern did. Bastards!

#359 3 years ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

So now pinball collectors/hobbyists not only need to worry about FOMO (fear of missing out) there will also be the possibility of the dreaded FOSPI (fear of substantial price increase).
    At least JJP didn’t cancel all orders and raise prices like Stern did. Bastards!

"Buy TODAY to lock in our special, introductory rate! Only available for a limited time!"

#360 3 years ago
    Quoted from zh2oson:

This is a good perspective and your posts in the thread have been great, but the conceit of comparing historic prices with current prices for collectibles is slightly disingenuous

Oh, believe me - I don’t expect modern goods/collectibles to be priced at what I paid. I’m just saying I can only base my perception of prices based on my experience....and I think a lot of us “old timers” come at it from that perspective, even though it’s not entirely relevant to what new companies have to charge for their product.

#361 3 years ago

they obviously have been reading about the anticipation here from pinside forum and said dig deeper.thats how they keep the man down.haha

#362 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh, believe me - I don’t expect modern goods/collectibles to be priced at what I paid. I’m just saying I can only base my perception of prices based on my experience....and I think a lot of us “old timers” come at it from that perspective, even though it’s not entirely relevant to what new companies have to charge for their product.

Now would be a good time to cash out on that great Whitewater investment and sell to someone local!

Eyebrow.gifEyebrow.gif
    #363 3 years ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

When did Stern do that?? Asking genuinely...

#364 3 years ago

Stocks went up and down during a global pandemic, pinball prices only went up. I kept waiting to see a Whitewater dip below $4K in working order. So guess it safe to say unless a nuke drops, buy now and enjoy the last days of pins being below $10k. 5 years from now “remember when pins used to be below $10k”

#365 3 years ago
    Quoted from Animal:

With Elvira

#366 3 years ago

Elvira and BM66

Quoted from Animal:

#367 3 years ago
    Quoted from zh2oson:

Now would be a good time to cash out on that great Whitewater investment and sell to someone local! [quoted image]

I was actually looking at ramp sets the other day...thinking of doing a little restoration & throwing a little more money into it.

#368 3 years ago

Doubling down on pinball FOMO marketing. You'd better buy without seeing or playing it, otherwise you'll miss out on the best version of the game! And if you miss out on that, you'd better not wait to buy another version or you'll end up paying $1k more a few months later!

This hobby is full of clowns.

#369 3 years ago

Man this is the only pin I have purchased that has appreciated before I even had in my hands......If I didn't have one ordered I would be annoyed with JJP raising the price in the middle of production .

This might be my last nib, Tough selling the wife on a 11k pin shipped.

#370 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtp78:

Man this is the only pin I have purchased that has appreciated before I even had in my hands......If I didn't have one ordered I would be annoyed with JJP raising the price in the middle of production .

Who knows, you might get lucky and they'll raise the price again before yours ships!

#371 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

I was actually looking at ramp sets the other day...thinking of doing a little restoration & throwing a little more money into it.

#372 3 years ago

absolutely love my pirates and paid up for it. I figured I'd be a buyer of Guns N Roses next. I'll be taking a pass, Alien is looking like the better buy now.

#373 3 years ago

JJ Pinball took out a PPP loan in the amount of $768,500. This was for 2.5 times of monthly payroll, which would put monthly payroll at $307,400 (keep in mind this could have covered benefits also but lets assume it doesn't). That will put annual payroll expenses at $3,688,800 (307,400 X 12). Assuming that most manufactures have about 35% in payroll expenses, relative to of their top line revenue. I don't assume JJP is very automated so lets go with that number. This puts top line revenue in. or around 10,000,000 (3.68mm / 35%). Let's assume average cost on their games would be $6,500. If you divide $6,500 by $10,000,000 you'll see that they probably make around 1600 machines a year. This should be in the ball park.

#374 3 years ago
    Quoted from thechakapakuni:

5 years from now “remember when pins used to be below $10k”

At this rate it’ll be safe to just say, “Remember pins?”

#375 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Speaking of CEs, if I was someone that wants one, the market is starting to flood with them as I expected (majority bought to flip). Just let these guys compete against themselves for a month or so and then step in.

Its not even close to being inferior The CE package is in an entirely different league Not sure a few for sale on pinside defines "flooded"

#376 3 years ago

Until we start saying no to these ridiculous pinball prices by all companies, they are going to continue to rise. $1,000.00 is a huge rise or gouge. FOMO is causing pinball companies to think they have us where they want us. As a consumer we pay for all their reckless and irresponsible corporate spending habits.

I do hope some day in the future, JJP will challenge Stern, but that seems nearly impossible at their continued rising very high retail price points. Even though they do put a little more into their machines. But they certainly don’t put $3,000 to $5,000.00 more over what Stern charges into their BOM, not even remotely close. And now add to those $3k to $5k prices an additional $1,000.00! It will only end when we say we’ve had enough and won’t pay the higher prices. Until then, the skies the limit for all pinball prices to rise.

Sterns absolutely ridiculously high priced TMNT and Elvira toppers at $1k each for $50 worth of plastic is over the top (no pun intended , lol).

#377 3 years ago
    Quoted from Thunderbird:

Until we start saying no to these ridiculous pinball prices by all companies, they are going to continue to rise. $1,000.00 is a huge rise or gouge. FOMO is causing pinball companies to think they have us where they want us. As a consumer we pay for all their reckless and irresponsible corporate spending habits.
    I do hope some day in the future, JJP will challenge Stern, but that seems nearly impossible at their continued rising very high retail price points. Even though they do put a little more into their machines. But they certainly don’t put $3,000 to $5,000.00 more over what Stern charges into their BOM, not even remotely close. And now add to those $3k to $5k prices an additional $1,000.00! It will only end when we say we’ve had enough and won’t pay the higher prices. Until then, the skies the limit for all pinball prices to rise.
    Sterns absolutely ridiculously high priced TMNT and Elvira toppers at $1k each for $50 worth of plastic is over the top (no pun intended , lol).

When the extravagant buyers get resale losses for over the top purchases and it actually sinks in is when this ‘sports card’ hobby will hit reality. Until then I’ll enjoy watching my B/W pins rise in value.

#378 3 years ago
    Quoted from mbeardsley:

We also don't know what is really causing the price increase.
    Sure, maybe Jack is thinking "hey...these idiots will pay any amount for this machine - so let's bump the price."
    But maybe it's "hey...we're going to need to build an extra 2000 of these...call our supplier and tell them to order 2000 more cabinets and playfields."
    "uhhh, Jack...they say that the price of the wood has gone up again...and so has the cost of the copper wire...and if we want the plastics done quickly, we need to pay extra to get moved to the front of their production line..."
    Most likely, it's some combination of the two.

Definitely not Jack saying this. Abess Family is in charge of this ship now. Jack is a partial owner and Founder.

#379 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not many accounting and finance people in these parts. I mainly posted it for others. I’m sure you didn’t think it was millimeters. Haha

hey, i resemble that comment.

#380 3 years ago

My distributor confirmed today he's honoring the original quoted price of $10.8K for GNR LE delivered to my door. This hobby is getting damn expensive, I remember buying my first game Addams Family for $2200 back in 2007. This will be my last new pin and will only buy HUO used games from now on. POTC LE was a lucky NIB purchase, everything else just drops thousands in value.

#381 3 years ago
    Quoted from darkryder:

My distributor confirmed today he's honoring the original quoted price of $10.8K for GNR LE delivered to my door. This hobby is getting damn expensive, I remember buying my first game Addams Family for $2200 back in 2007. This will be my last new pin and will only buy HUO used games from now on. POTC LE was a lucky NIB purchase, everything else just drops thousands in value.

It does?

Stern NIB games seem to drop $500-1000 MAX over the last few years.

Same thing with JJP games. Am I missing something?

If NIB games really were dropping "thousands" in value, I'd be buying them. And I don't see shit as far as that kind of available inventory!

#382 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It does?
    Stern NIB games seem to drop $500-1000 MAX over the last few years.
    Same thing with JJP games. Am I missing something?
    If NIB games really were dropping "thousands" in value, I'd be buying them. And I don't see shit as far as that kind of available inventory!

Ask everyone who bought the Munsters LE and sold for a loss. You get a bad title it will drop like a rock. Hobbit? Dropped like a rock.

#383 3 years ago

Well, not all of them, but some I would definitely take a bath on if I sold them. The sales tax + shipping on new pins is obviously sunk money. Long term, it all seems to balance out...I've made money on some and lost on others. No way I'm paying more than $12.5K for a new pin that sits and collects dust 99% of the time. Crazy how the price of pins skyrocketed during the middle of a global pandemic, but that's good old supply and demand, I suppose.

#384 3 years ago
    Quoted from Onwallst:

Ask everyone who bought the Munsters LE and sold for a loss. You get a bad title it will drop like a rock. Hobbit? Dropped like a rock.

DI dropped a couple K on average I believe...SE at least.

#385 3 years ago
    Quoted from Onwallst:

Where are the cheap munsters? Or Hobbits? Don't see 'em.

You guys just make this shit up.

You are cherry picking a couple titles, but for the vast majority of games, depreciation is low low low. Which is one of the reasons people keep buying them.

15 years ago you lost 25 percent value when you opened the box, on ANY title. Totally different world than now.

#386 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

8E704341-8444-4D5A-9F58-869AD5532176 (resized).jpeg8E704341-8444-4D5A-9F58-869AD5532176 (resized).jpeg
    #387 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

oh Levi..... Munsters and Stranger Thing prices are in the toilet. I know you love stern but cmon now son.

7200 for a LE is great right?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/100587

Check the marketplace.

#388 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You are cherry picking a couple titles, but for the vast majority of games, depreciation is low low low. Which is one of the reasons people keep buying them.

Cheap Hobbits are everywhere. That game SUCKS. Nothing fun to shoot. I've seen them sit at $7k with no buyers.

#389 3 years ago
    Quoted from darkryder:

And $2200 then would be around $2800 now.. and we all know that AF is pulling more than twice that. Its really quite simple.. we as the hobbyists and consumers are setting the prices. Look at yourself in the mirror.. if you are in the hobby and complain about prices but keep handing over thousands of dollars even as the prices go up, then deal with it. Hurricane $3500? What? Whitewater over $6k. $4-5k for an older Bally? Its freaking insane. Somehow 500 people justified $12500+ for GnR, then others complained about not getting theirs. The price goes up $1k and NOW we start to complain about pinball prices? That ship sailed years ago...

#390 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

oh Levi..... Munsters and Stranger Thing prices are in the toilet. I know you love stern but cmon now son.
    7200 for a LE is great right?
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/100587
    Check the marketplace.

This has nothing to do with your obsession for Stern, wasn't even thinking about fanboyisms. You just can't help yourself can you!

I'll grant you I'm not hip to the LE market, so instead of doing the Pinside thing where I just argue pointlessly for 5 posts I'll say you are right.

I'm thinking Pros. Show me a Stern pro from the last 10 years that isn't WWE for under $4000 and I'll buy it. The guy made a point that "you lose thousands on NIB games!!!!" If he's only talking about LEs who gives a shit? Those are few and far between and it's a TINY segment of the market. If you buy an LE expect to lose money.

Honestly at this point I don't even know what I'm arguing about. I'm sure It'll come to me!

#391 3 years ago

I guess my Dealer was correct, i had my grubby hands on a GNR and played it, it was stunning to behold, but didn’t pull me in and make me laugh like my boy DEADPOOL!!! Just ordered a Premium to go with my Pro thats how much DEADPOOL Rules!!!! I need killer everything in a pin!!!! Mary Shelley Frankenstein/Deadpool/and if someone would sell me a Ghostbusters Premium!!!??? I will be happier!!! I like a pin that makes me laugh/get pissed off/and dance!!!! Nothing funny about GNR/Played slow and soft. Balls should have been flying everywhere!!! They weren’t. But if GNR gets your blood moving? Then what’s another $1,000 ? We may be a few years away from needing an insurance policy on pinball machines the way prices keep climbing and moving companies keep dropping them!! RIP Funhouse, my heart goes out to that family that lost Rudy the other day!! My sincere condolences!!

#392 3 years ago

Why are posters bringing up Jacks name like this was his decision? Last I heard Jack essentially was bought out by the Billionaire Dad and Son team who now run the show. Abbots I believe? Which brings up something. Does Jersey Jack really need to make money? This is a stupid question and I expect to get shit on but seriously when I looked up these guys they weren't just like 1 Billion. It was several. Stupid money. So here is the real question. If you were a mega billionaire, and you loved pinball (which supposedly these two do) would it really matter to you to make a profit on a hobby business? Yes I understand that Billionaires don't become that rich by running companies in the red but would it not be fun to be the Son who essentially never has to work a second in his life to just say "you know what Dad. Why don't we just take this 100 million in this account we have that was just going to sit here for generations and just say F it. Lets make the best pinball that has ever been made and go down in history as such. YOLO". Hell they could probably pour more in there. Who knows how much they have already invested. But its fun to think about. If I was that rich and had play money like that I wouldn't worry about the BOM. But who knows. I don't want to act like I know their finances or personal lives cause I have no clue. Only things I have heard and read. Just a fun interesting thing to ponder on. Carry on now.

#393 3 years ago
    Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

Why are posters bringing up Jacks name like this was his decision? Last I heard Jack essentially was bought out by the Billionaire Dad and Son team who now run the show. Abbots I believe? Which brings up something. Does Jersey Jack really need to make money? This is a stupid question and I expect to get shit on but seriously when I looked up these guys they weren't just like 1 Billion. It was several. Stupid money. So here is the real question. If you were a mega billionaire, and you loved pinball (which supposedly these two do) would it really matter to you to make a profit on a hobby business? Yes I understand that Billionaires don't become that rich by running companies in the red but would it not be fun to be the Son who essentially never has to work a second in his life to just say "you know what Dad. Why don't we just take this 100 million in this account we have that was just going to sit here for generations and just say F it. Lets make the best pinball that has ever been made and go down in history as such. YOLO". Hell they could probably pour more in there. Who knows how much they have already invested. But its fun to think about. If I was that rich and had play money like that I wouldn't worry about the BOM. But who knows. I don't want to act like I know their finances or personal lives cause I have no clue. Only things I have heard and read. Just a fun interesting thing to ponder on. Carry on now.

You think billionaire businessmen/women got their billions by running a business at a loss?

#394 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtp78:

I hear you. Try $14500 here.

#395 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This has nothing to do with your obsession for Stern, wasn't even thinking about fanboyisms. You just can't help yourself can you!
    I'll grant you I'm not hip to the LE market, so instead of doing the Pinside thing where I just argue pointlessly for 5 posts I'll say you are right.
    I'm thinking Pros. Show me a Stern pro from the last 10 years that isn't WWE for under $4000 and I'll buy it. The guy made a point that "you lose thousands on NIB games!!!!" If he's only talking about LEs who gives a shit? Those are few and far between and it's a TINY segment of the market. If you buy an LE expect to lose money.
    Honestly at this point I don't even know what I'm arguing about. I'm sure It'll come to me!

OK - that makes sense. I agree with you - pro is always the best price point and will be pretty rock solid price wise.

#396 3 years ago

Think about it this way .IMO Pinball is very small to the vast market of goods bought/sold in the world but to those few entrenched it is a legit market that flows completly with the buyers of NIB pins .The higher prices soar on NIB the more all pins of all eras become .just look at those prices you posted compared to what a well kept pin would sell for today .Bottom line take care of your investments and they’ll take care of you .If your someone that buys NIB n gets bored n sells within a few years your going to lose $ most the time .Keep that same machine for 10 years n maintain it now you’ve at least had fun w a pin for a decade n got your money back .Hard to do unless you can vastly collect but that’s what pincades are for

Quoted from zh2oson:

This is a good perspective and your posts in the thread have been great, but the conceit of comparing historic prices with current prices for collectibles is slightly disingenuous. The price (and value) of consumer products changes, especially for items in limited supply and out of production.
    For anyone who has ever bought or sold classic cars, we all have a story about something we let go for a ridiculously low price ten years ago that could put our kids through college today. "That [YEAR/MAKE/MODEL] sold for WHAT?!?!? I bought my MINT [YEAR/MAKE/MODEL] for $$$<<<" is a pretty common refrain in that hobby.
    Plus, even for something bought-and-paid for like a pinball machine, there's a carrying cost. For you and me here in SoCal, the main carrying cost might be space. I know I can't keep all the great vehicles I've ever owned, nor can I do this with pinball machines - if I want something new, I need to make space. With every transaction, my cost-basis resets. Hopefully, I cash out with a profit and reinvest that money into something else at a higher price...that (God willing) also appreciates.
    I think the more intellectually-honest comparison is to look at the top-tier "classic" game prices today vs. NIB prices today. As long as Stern LEs and JJP LEs are in spitting distance of nice Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, etc. I think you can justify the costs. $10,500 for Guns N' Roses (LE), though...??? That does feel like a bit much. For me.
    EDIT: Looks like you have 23 games in your collection. Disregard my last point, and...mazel tof to you, my friend!

#397 3 years ago
    Quoted from Nysbadmk8:

You think billionaire businessmen/women got their billions by running a business at a loss?

No. In my initial comment, I answered my own question and said that they wouldn't be running in the red. I was just trying to clear the air. Ask a fun question.

#398 3 years ago

JJP has a history of rewarding early adopters. WOZEC was 6500, the Hobbit Smaug edition was only offered to the pre orders, POTC. Even if POTC get re-ran it will be at an increase. If I had to guess, they have sold over half of the LE’s and are going to capitalize on the remaining units. I am also speculating that they want to move onto their next pin and smaller runs of GNR is more expensive. Just a guess on my part but I see this happen in manufacturing in my industry.

#399 3 years ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

$10,500 for an LE and here in California we have to pay a whopping 8.75% sales tax on top of that. Then you have to include shipping as well?
    So I’m looking at a total of $11,719 for this pin?
    Yeah, that’s just plain stupid.

Unfortunately countries outside the USA have to pay overseas freight (obviously), plus import tax (10%+), poor exchange rates (USD 75c = AUD $1), plus domestic freight. For those who beat the price rise we are paying $15.5k (plus domestic freight), and for new orders $16.9k (plus domestic freight). Definitely a considerable investment. I'm sure half of us could pay out our mortgages if we liquidated our collections lol

#400 3 years ago

that's $15.5k AUD/$16.9k AUD.

There are 1,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gnr-price-increased-by-1k/page/8?hl=pokerjake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.