Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,507 posts
  • 286 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by screaminr
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

299EB257-1468-4D12-80AA-BB64FCACA1AF (resized).jpeg
    A289674B-5F0E-4158-AE37-C34D8EF3BE8C (resized).jpeg
    B16D6615-BDE8-45F4-8782-C416D3D32F46 (resized).jpeg
    BatSharkRepllent1 (resized).jpg
    CB3189EA-426B-4E78-B52D-9559F37BBAFD (resized).jpeg
    volunteer 02.gif
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    free_speech_2x.png
    ECCE76E4-2F0F-4C65-B1ED-18FF25085ED3 (resized).png
    ECCE76E4-2F0F-4C65-B1ED-18FF25085ED3 (resized).png
    IMG_20210225_213015 (resized).jpg
    4ze435.jpg
    giphy.gif
    JJP (resized).JPG
    169696 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210220-174913_YouTube (resized).jpg

There are 1,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 31.
    #1501 2 years ago

are any of us pinsiders truly "priced out" of buying JJP NIB games due to the $1,000 increase for all models? at first, I thought I was totally OUT on NIB JJP games from here on out. However, now after receiving and really loving my GNR LE, I almost feel compelled to change my mind; the game is a masterpiece!

If Toy Story comes out and the Standard costs $7500-8000, I'd be hard pressed not to buy it NIB if it looks/plays anything like Wonka or Dialed in. The value is there, especially when one compares the price tag to a NIB stern premium, which offers far less features than a Standard JJP near the same price point.

I own a Maiden Premium and Wonka Standard, and the two games are not even close to the same when it comes to features and "bells and whistles"; Wonka blows IMDN away on that category. They're both excellent games, but feature wise, Wonka takes the cake for SURE.

#1502 2 years ago

At 10.5k, before shipping and tax, I won't be buying a JJP. But if any company goes over 10k for a full featured game, I'm not paying that, but that's just me. This answers your question though that yes, I am out of buying a NIB JJP.

#1503 2 years ago

I'm not, I have only so much room and am maxed out. I would sell something to replace and that averages down the cost a bit.

Toss in I have several JJP pins and they are my favorites and get most of the play, and I'm way past the honeymoon period.

I would look for HUO first, that takes out the shipping and tax.

#1504 2 years ago
    Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

are any of us pinsiders truly "priced out" of buying JJP NIB games due to the $1,000 increase for all models? at first, I thought I was totally OUT on NIB JJP games from here on out. However, now after receiving and really loving my GNR LE, I almost feel compelled to change my mind; the game is a masterpiece!
    If Toy Story comes out and the Standard costs $7500-8000, I'd be hard pressed not to buy it NIB if it looks/plays anything like Wonka or Dialed in. The value is there, especially when one compares the price tag to a NIB stern premium, which offers far less features than a Standard JJP near the same price point.
    I own a Maiden Premium and Wonka Standard, and the two games are not even close to the same when it comes to features and "bells and whistles"; Wonka blows IMDN away on that category. They're both excellent games, but feature wise, Wonka takes the cake for SURE.

The biggest issue justifying the price increase is their shitty playfields, poor customer service, and zero warranty for playfields makes JJP very undesirable for any pin. I have one on order and leaning on flipping it

#1505 2 years ago
    Quoted from thechakapakuni:

...is their shitty playfields, poor customer service, and zero warranty for playfields...

Unmatched JJP quality!!

#1506 2 years ago
    Quoted from thechakapakuni:

The biggest issue justifying the price increase is their shitty playfields, poor customer service, and zero warranty for playfields makes JJP very undesirable for any pin. I have one on order and leaning on flipping it

Preach!

#1507 2 years ago
    Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

With the way the market is , I'm priced out of second-hand pins , I'll have to stick to new in box .

There are 1,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gnr-price-increased-by-1k/page/31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.