(Topic ID: 304279)

GnR Matrixed switch #35 lockup Enter (Stuck closed)

By Animal

9 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 days ago by matlynch91
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 months ago

Received our GnR LE today (woo hoo) and upon powering it on I received an error message:

Matrixed switch #35 lockup Enter (Stuck closed)

Haven't had a chance to look more closely and planning to at end of day, but Im wondering if anyone out there has had this issue. Its up at (maybe under?) the upper play field. Maybe related, the machine is not launching a ball and points start to ring up with no play.

Any ideas?

#2 9 months ago
Quoted from Animal:

points start to ring up with no play.

Unstick #35

LTG : )

#3 9 months ago

not sure what #35 is? Is it under the upper play field?

#4 9 months ago
Quoted from Animal:

not sure what #35 is? Is it under the upper play field?

Says lock up enter.

Tests - Switches - Single Switch - scroll down to #35. Little box on playfield map shows the area.

#5 9 months ago

Did that, I guess it is under the upper play field since the location on the map doesn't have a switch at that location on the upper play field.

#6 9 months ago

is the "lock up enter" under/near the tip of the guitar headstock? If so, that is not the location on the playfield map?

#7 9 months ago
Quoted from Animal:

I guess it is under the upper play field since the location on the map doesn't have a switch at that location on the upper play field.

Check the wire colors. Then check under the main playfield. See if it's a switch you can remove from there to check.

#8 9 months ago

Thanks LTG, got it fixed, in the end it was in upper play field. Got it fixed, played a couple of games man I suck!!

Thanks again!

2 months later
#9 6 months ago
Quoted from Animal:

Thanks LTG, got it fixed, in the end it was in upper play field. Got it fixed, played a couple of games man I suck!!
Thanks again!

Hey Animal - I’m now having this issue. Any more info on what the fix was? Thank you!

Added 183 days ago:

Edit: I fixed it but now sure how lol. Rolled a ball around in the upper playfield and flipped upper flipper a few times.

4 months later
#10 47 days ago
Quoted from Animal:

Thanks again!

I’m having this same issue. What was the fix? Thanks.

#11 47 days ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

What was the fix?

Sounds like a switch not closing on the upper playfield.

Go into Tests - Switches - Matrixed and hit switches up there. See if you find it by name on the screen or one not working.

#12 47 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

Sounds like a switch not closing on the upper playfield.
Go into Tests - Switches - Matrixed and hit switches up there. See if you find it by name on the screen or one not working.

Thank you. I’ll poke around.

Go Twins!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 23.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
$ 60.00
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 299.00
Lighting - Interactive
Cheap Drainz Shop
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!