• Latest reply 70 days ago by MJW
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CBF07304-7B98-4C7A-A6B7-995211365659 (resized).png

#1 70 days ago

My brand new GnR LE concert light on the left won’t move in any direction. The right one does fine. I did a test and it also won’t move there. And all wires seem connected. Any advice on a quick fix?

Thanks!

#2 70 days ago

Likely a broken linkage arm. Call JJP/distributor or refer to the GnR owners thread as many had this issue.

#3 70 days ago
Quoted from Eiznah:

My brand new GnR LE concert light on the left won’t move in any direction. The right one does fine. I did a test and it also won’t move there. And all wires seem connected. Any advice on a quick fix?
Thanks!

Distributor

#4 70 days ago
Quoted from Eiznah:

Thanks!

If there's no broken linkage, reseat the connectors to it. If that doesn't do it, the motor may be burned out. From talking to JJP, having the latest beta software will also help ensure that the motors are not overdriven.

#5 70 days ago

People are using this part for replacement servo if that turns out to be the problem.

CBF07304-7B98-4C7A-A6B7-995211365659 (resized).png

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside