Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by Vespula
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 4 months ago

I was just wondering if anyone else is in a similar spot and speculation as to when these orders will be filled. I purchased a Guns N Roses LE direct from JJP on December 14, 2020. When I first placed my order I spoke to the JJP customer service and was told that the game would be tentatively ready around Quarter 2 of 2021.

Just curious if others have done the same thing and heard any updated information. I wonder when LE's will be the main focus on the line. Now that the price has been upped to $10,500, I hope Jersey Jack does not prioritize the newer orders at $10.5 over the initial orders back in 2020 at $9,500.

#2 4 months ago
Quoted from TGov:

I was just wondering if anyone else is in a similar spot and speculation as to when these orders will be filled. I purchased a Guns N Roses LE direct from JJP on December 14, 2020. When I first placed my order I spoke to the JJP customer service and was told that the game would be tentatively ready around Quarter 2 of 2021.
Just curious if others have done the same thing and heard any updated information. I wonder when LE's will be the main focus on the line. Now that the price has been upped to $10,500, I hope Jersey Jack does not prioritize the newer orders at $10.5 over the initial orders back in 2020 at $9,500.

I too am waiting for an LE that was ordered in early October. I'm more concerned with JJP prioritizing a fix to their pooling, chipping and disintegrating playfields than shipping my game. In fact, if I got a call from my distributor this week, I would asked to be moved back in line or just cancel outright.

#3 4 months ago

A lot of people are backing out of orders so I think you’ll be getting a call soon. My distributor coincidentally called me what I would consider way too soon

#4 4 months ago

I ordered mine on Jan 22nd and was told late April/Early May for delivery. I called my distributor the 1st week of May and was told most likely August now.

#5 4 months ago
Quoted from t2000:

I ordered mine on Jan 22nd and was told late April/Early May for delivery. I called my distributor the 1st week of May and was told most likely August now.

Later the better. Of course never is best

#6 4 months ago

If it helps, I was a day 1 order through my distributor. I wasn't a pre-order or anything like that.
I received my game Mid April.
Also, no problems with my game.

#7 4 months ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

disintegrating playfields

Lol, also NO PROBLEMS with my GNRCE pf either. And i bought a WonkaCE from last inventory too at the same time. Also great.

If people back out and you get your game sooner, their loss.

#8 4 months ago

The problem for you US guys is the European 25% punitive tariff on an array of US origin goods expected to be applied in July 2021. JJP want to deliver as much as possible games to Europe because expected is that there will be a drop in demand when this tax is applied. This is just my reasoning...

#9 4 months ago

Yup I'm in a pretty similar situation...

JJP direct, order date 12/30/2020
Beginning of April Jen @ JJP told me "Based on your order date it looks like a Fall delivery for your game."

#10 4 months ago

At this point unless you’re dying for something to play, later is probably better... give them more time to figure out what’s going on with the PFs and hopefully come up with a solution.

4 months later
#11 14 days ago

ordered Oct 30th 2020 direct. Got the call 2 weeks ago. will be paying balance tomorrow and a wait time 4-7days for delivery. they are currently in the 2000s

#12 14 days ago
Quoted from Ranpastrana:

ordered Oct 30th 2020 direct. Got the call 2 weeks ago. will be paying balance tomorrow and a wait time 4-7days for delivery. they are currently in the 2000s

Awesome. Congrats I'm exactly 2 months after you.. maybe I'll get the call by end of November! Hopefully sooner!

#13 14 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Awesome. Congrats I'm exactly 2 months after you.. maybe I'll get the call by end of November! Hopefully sooner!

Hopefully sooner.

#14 13 days ago
Quoted from Ranpastrana:

Hopefully sooner.

Since you just went through this, curious what are options for completing payment? Do they charge service fee for credit card?
Did they offer you the white glove delivery option.. I've got steps to a bonus room that I'll need someone else to manage .

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside