Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Nevus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    Glenn-Frey-the-eagles-1970-billboard-650_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Since I consider the Eagles synonymous with playing pinball because a many of their songs were played while I was flipping a few games so I put this in the all pinball category. I'm shocked to hear this and he will obviously be missed. Way too young.

"Take it Easy" Glenn. RIP

#14 8 years ago

Good article for those of us who are curious what led to Glenn's particular state that eventually claimed his life. If it helps one person then it's worth it.

http://therowdy.com/article/eagles-glenn-frey-undergoes-major-surgery-as-band-cancels-appearance

#17 8 years ago

If this keeps up, Sirius/XM are going to run out of special channels.

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

Nice to blame drugs and alcohol, but in reality, diverticulitis is part genetic, mostly poor diet with low fibre. The diverticulae are little out-pouches in the wall of the large bowel due to excessive pressure/weakness in the walls. They can become infected due to little "poo-traps" occuring for the bacteria to munch away on.

It was Frey himself that attributed it to that. Not the OP of this thread, neither the author of the article.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/glenn-frey-dead-at-age-67?tu=eggbert52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.