(Topic ID: 133129)

Glendale AZ Auction Results 7/11/15 (some pins and vids)

By AZDbacker

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by rad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

They had a few pinballs and video games at EJ's Auctions on 7/11. There was an 18% (13% for cash) buyers premium on top of prices listed.

PINBALLS
------------

Bally Captain Fantastic EM $1000 - working -Cab was trashed and re-painted on one side. Didn't see what backglass was on it. Decent shape but did have PF wear.

Bally Black Belt: $800 - Working - Standard generic Bally cabinet from that era. Decent shape

Gottlieb Genie: $500 - Working - Good machine. Needed some cleaning and slingshot repair. This was a good buy for whomever got it.

Bally Elektra: $800 - Working but dirty. didn't see a lot of PF wear. This was also a decent buy.

Bally Circus: $110 - Not working - PF was ok. No PF glass. BG was in pieces with the machine.

Gottlieb Countdown: $35 - Not working, no pf glass, dirty but decent PF. missing entire right slingshot assembly. With that said, prolly the best deal of the day if the boards and displays are there.

Video Games/Other
---------------------------

Ms Pac Man cocktail: $850 - working. IMHO someone overpayed for this. '80 woodgrain veneer cab and a crumpled overlay under the glass. It is what it is I guess.

Stern Berzerk: $225 - working and in original cab. This was a good buy.

Midway sit down Crusin' USA Deluxe: $450 - working-

CEI Video Poker Machine: $100 - Not working,,,YET! - So this is why you shouldn't drink and attend an auction. I bought this as a project because I've never had one before. After a good cleaning and a battery swap(same 1/2 AA as on Capcom CPS2 boards) on the mobo, it should be up and running again as the battery is the final error remaining.

Enjoy!

#2 8 years ago
Quoted from AZDbacker:

this is why you shouldn't drink and attend an auction

ha ha. Made me laugh.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/glendale-az-auction-results-71115-some-pins-and-vids and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.