Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by grh450
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

LOVE the sound of ball on glass!
    just got this TRON,and the ball is freaking off the hook.
    left flipper,DIRECTLY over to the shooter lane(LOUD CRACK!!!)
    then from the left ramp..well not sure exactly where it went ,but CCCRRAAACCCKKK,and then it is back for more.
    Is it just me???

#2 11 years ago

Mine quit doing that crazy stuff after I put some decent balls in it.

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

Ya after reading other peoples post on there NIB Sterns, the first thing to replace is the balls Stern gives ya. There lighter and get dinged up quickly. ooohhh sooo shiiiny pinballs at PBL is the way to go!

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

RawleyD said:Mine quit doing that crazy stuff after I put some decent balls in it.
    Ya after reading other peoples post on there NIB Sterns, the first thing to replace is the balls Stern gives ya. There lighter and get dinged up quickly. ooohhh sooo shiiiny pinballs at PBL is the way to go!

bring some with you ,when you come over

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from grh450:

Jeff_PHX_AZ said:RawleyD said:Mine quit doing that crazy stuff after I put some decent balls in it.

lol....dont have any extras, or I would Glenn. If you have a tumbler then you can have some old ones I have. Throw'em in the tumbler, should be good as new when done.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from grh450:

LOVE the sound of ball on glass!
    just got this TRON,and the ball is freaking off the hook.
    left flipper,DIRECTLY over to the shooter lane(LOUD CRACK!!!)
    then from the left ramp..well not sure exactly where it went ,but CCCRRAAACCCKKK,and then it is back for more.
    Is it just me???

I love games that do this...you always think the glass will break but it never does!!!

crossing fingers

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

the first thing to replace is the balls Stern gives ya. There lighter and get dinged up quickly.

OEM Stern balls are lighter? I've never heard this and highly doubt it.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

what he said is correct

Quoted from pinb0t:

Jeff_PHX_AZ said:the first thing to replace is the balls Stern gives ya. There lighter and get dinged up quickly.

well read up on it. B_R put in different balls when he got his AC/DC. Its a preference like waxing a NIB pf just for piece of mind.

Quoted from grh450:

Jeff_PHX_AZ said:RawleyD said:Mine quit doing that crazy stuff after I put some decent balls in it.

2 NIB's and can't afford new balls? Just joking with ya grh450

#9 11 years ago

675 plays on my Tron with original balls. Haven't noticed any problems although they do fly around quite a bit : ). They seem to be only slightly scuffed.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

RawleyD said:Mine quit doing that crazy stuff after I put some decent balls in it.

what he said is correct
    pinb0t said:Jeff_PHX_AZ said:the first thing to replace is the balls Stern gives ya. There lighter and get dinged up quickly.

well read up on it. B_R put in different balls when he got his AC/DC. Its a preference like waxing a NIB pf just for piece of mind.
    grh450 said:Jeff_PHX_AZ said:RawleyD said:Mine quit doing that crazy stuff after I put some decent balls in it.

just trying to get you to come over...need competition

#11 11 years ago

aww man I suck at pinball, for some reason I always hit both flippers at the same time. Your suppose to use one at a time right?

#12 11 years ago

I'll party crash if I keep hearing this competition stuff..

Quoted from grh450:Jeff_PHX_AZ said:RawleyD said:Mine quit doing that crazy stuff after I put some decent balls in it.
    what he said is correct
    pinb0t said:Jeff_PHX_AZ said:the first thing to replace is the balls Stern gives ya. There lighter and get dinged up quickly.
    grh450 said:Jeff_PHX_AZ said:RawleyD said:Mine quit doing that crazy stuff after I put some decent balls in it.

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jetfire:

what he said is correct

We are far east valley, up against the Superstition Mountains. I'am sure you could come out grh450 is great people.

#14 11 years ago

I play a WH20 that hits the glass a lot at the last hump of insanity falls...love it!

#15 11 years ago

We are far east valley, up against the Superstition Mountains. I'am sure you could come out grh450 is great people.

I might have to make a trip out of it, it seems..

#16 11 years ago

Buy a WH20 or SS.

The sounds of balls/frogs hitting the glass will make you explode.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from Firebaall:

Buy a WH20 or SS.
    The sounds of balls/frogs hitting the glass will make you explode.

had the WH20 before I moved out here...you could always count on a few CRACKERS when playing!

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jetfire:

what he said is correct

we are in the beginning stages of setting up a friendly meeting of pinners,will rotate locals among about what looks to be four of us

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

aww man I suck at pinball, for some reason I always hit both flippers at the same time. Your suppose to use one at a time right?

yeah,that's how it's done

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/glass-cracker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.