Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mg81
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Gladiators in working condition needs cleaned up. $500 seem like good price?

#2 10 years ago

I would absolutly pay 500 for a working gladiators... not a very popular game but i find it entertaining

#4 10 years ago

I would pay $500 for one assuming it wasn't blown out.

#5 10 years ago

I used to own a Home Use Only machine. I paid $850 and got $875 when I sold it. It was in perfect condition and took a long time to sell. $500 is fair is if it's in decent shape and and doesn't need any boards fixed/replaced.

Fun game!

-BB

#7 10 years ago

Did you buy the one on CL in Indiana?

#8 10 years ago

Wish you lived closer. My brother in law would love this.

#9 10 years ago

I tried to, Tuesday night messaged the seller with an offer and they said it was mine and I could pick it up anytime. Texted the seller last night for address to come get the game and he said it was already gone, I miss the days when people kept their word.

#10 10 years ago

I sold mine two week past for 1200$ it was very nice with no error
Not bad game

#11 10 years ago

I am in the same boat with power slave, sold a nice working one for $1,200. For a DMD pin it is a bargain. The Gottlieb sys 3 pins are really tough pin, excellent choice for a new person.

Mine never had any problems after I put the correct transistor in to replace the wrong one that the previous owners "tech" had installed. The previous owner could never get it to work after that wrong replacement, sad really. It was a $2 part.

It is annoying with craigslist, but I know where the seller is coming from, but they should not have told you the pin was yours if they were not going to hold it. I don't promise anyone anything unless you send me a large deposit. Far to many people will call and say they are coming in "a few days" but they never do. By that point you have turned away all of the other good local buyers, if you call the other buyers back they think something is wrong with the item and want a big discount. If you relist it the item is now "stale" and you don't get a good response.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

2,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gladiators-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.