(Topic ID: 120712)

gladiators gottlieb system 3 flashers not working!

By amkoepfer

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1425912830057-1496155308.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I am out of ideas on this. My flashers aren't working, fuse is fine, I checked the a13 board on it, and everything is good, I replaced the rectifier diode just because it didn't look nice and clean, but they still aren't working. I don't think its a loose wire, I was working on a bulb and my son was "helping" me, and the wires on one of the flasher bulbs hit the side rail and it sparked, so I wonder if something else may have shorted on the main board? I really can't figure this out. Anyone have any ideas?

#3 9 years ago

OK thanks for the help. I'm going to check that out in the morning. Hope it is just a bad transistor!

#4 9 years ago

I know there's a large resistor just hanging out on the playfield, I think the flasher wires do head to that. I'll have to find its value and try that one. Thanks for the help!

#5 9 years ago

Bad pic, but that's at the r1 spot.

1425912830057-1496155308.jpg1425912830057-1496155308.jpg
#6 9 years ago

It was the r1 resistor. Changed it and works great! Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

2,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gladiators-gottlieb-system-3-flashers-not-working?tu=amkoepfer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.