Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by billpaterno
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I am on a spending freeze right now but would like to get something new to play. There is a guy that is semi local to me that is interested in trading his Pinbot for my Gladiators. Both are in good condition (from what I can tell from his photos), working with no problems. I like Gladiators but I can part with it as I have played it a ton the past few months and I am looking to move my collection towards older classic Williams games. With all things equal, do you think this is a good trade?

#2 1 year ago

Mmmm, how much do you think his Pinbot is worth Cash wise?

Gladiators while, imo, is "easy" and the theme does nothing for me. Is a great flowing game, nice story to it and is easy for 99% of everyone to play/get into. From kids to pinheads. Just sold my 2nd one for ~$1400 in good shape and shopped out. Their value is rising, specially if you have the shaker (which is un-obtanium).

I have only played pinbot on the pinball arcade and while I enjoy 80's games, I'd suggest a non keep trade or cash on top? I do not know what a pinbot is worth though.....Pinbot is fun along with other 80's games, but their "code" is not as deep, so unless you really want that game, seems like a slightly unfair trade if it was machine for machine.

#3 1 year ago

Hmm, Pin*Bot is timeless. I would not trade my Pin*Bot for a Gladiators (and I have Gladiators on my 'want' list). I think the Gladiators probably can go for a little bit more $$ on a sale than a Pin*Bot so if you do it you may want to try and get some cash or have him do all the transportation or something.

#4 1 year ago

Do it and don't look back. Pinbot is a quality game and gladiators is more Premier garbage.

#5 1 year ago

I love Pinbot have been on the hunt forever for one. That being said I could not justify a straight across trade for a DMD pin. Not without money coming in with the Pinbot.

#6 1 year ago

Do the trade. Not that big of a price split and Pin Bot will be an easy sell/trade if you want to part with it.

I have owned both pins and miss Pin Bot more. Gladiators is a fun pin, but in a small collection I find that I burned out on it.

If you think you are coming up short on value get the other guy to do the driving/delivery.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Do it and don't look back. Pinbot is a quality game and gladiators is more Premier garbage.

This guy hates anything Premier so don't listen to him

But personally, I would do the trade

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from mg81:

If you think you are coming up short on value get the other guy to do the driving/delivery.

That's a good idea and would be enough to square the trade for me.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from mg81:

This is what I was initially thinking.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside