2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 156 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tpf-2018-pitshandbat (resized).jpg
    Zombie_2 (resized).png
    AllStar_3 (resized).png
    Zombie_3 (resized).png
    ted zombie killer.jpg
    20171114_095650 (resized).jpg
    20171114_095707 (resized).jpg
    20171017_151047 (resized).jpg
    20171017_151103 (resized).jpg
    20171017_155440 (resized).jpg
    20170906_113140 (resized).jpg
    20170905_105344 (resized).jpg
    20170620_174346 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20170622-201327 (resized).png
    IMG_8165 (resized).JPG
    20170324_121451 (resized).jpg

There are 156 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 1 year ago

I would love to see one of these at the Golden State Pinball Festival in Lodi this May! I feel that it’s important to see how a game feels in person before plunking down $$$$.

I think the money I spent on my Slugfest is one of the best purchases I’ve made in a long time. My friends, who are not big pinball fans, insist on playing Slugfest every time they drop by. The competitive aspect of the game adds a lot to the enjoyment. It’s damn near impossible to throw a runner out, though!!! (Unless my button doesn’t work properly- am about 2/40 on getting runners out). This game is especially awesome if you were a baseball fan in the early 90s.

Looking forward to seeing one of these Gizmo pitch and bats in person.

#102 1 year ago

I echo your feelings I suspect not many have shipped sense its hard to get any information on the game...

#103 1 year ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

I echo your feelings I suspect not many have shipped sense its hard to get any information on the game...

I saw the zombie version on JJ’s site (Game exchange Colorado) for $5699, I believe, but it appears to be sold out. There is a list of Valley/Dynamo distributors on gizmo’s web site, but I’m surprised that it hasn’t been advertised more than it has so far. I guess when you sell out, you don’t have to advertise. No idea if there will be a set run or if this will continue to be sold for the foreseeable future.

#104 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jerryuop:

I saw the zombie version on JJ’s site (Game exchange Colorado) for $5699, I believe, but it appears to be sold out. There is a list of Valley/Dynamo distributors on gizmo’s web site, but I’m surprised that it hasn’t been advertised more than it has so far. I guess when you sell out, you don’t have to advertise. No idea if there will be a set run or if this will continue to be sold for the foreseeable future.

I actually just contacted JJ about the game. Said he sells them and was going to check on availability and pricing...

#105 1 year ago

I heard from JJ....they don't have stock...he has to order...not sure about lead times yet?

#106 1 year ago

I hope to play, and maybe buy one at Allentown...

#107 1 year ago
    Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

I’m curious if they will be on the floor at TPF again this year.

Should be at the Valley/Dynamo booth.

#108 1 year ago

Heard back form game exchange....they don't have stock as its a special order....he said it takes 2 weeks....their pretty pricey for a pitch and bat game, but I'll still pull the trigger if I like how it plays

#109 1 year ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Heard back form game exchange....they don't have stock as its a special order....he said it takes 2 weeks....their pretty pricey for a pitch and bat game, but I'll still pull the trigger if I like how it plays

What is pretty pricy? I signed up for one at release at tpf and they haven't even emailed me. They were supposed to be $4800 per tpf last year.

#110 1 year ago

$900 more than u were quoted (shipped)...Zombie...

#111 1 year ago

I guess I'll stick with an old school one for ton less. Doesn't make me feel confident that the have not communicated with anyone that signed up for a game.

#112 1 year ago

I signed up for one as well, but heard nothing from them, but not sure its worth even close to $6K?

#113 1 year ago

Get a nice Williams Line Drive or Upper Deck. Greta game.

#114 1 year ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Get a nice Williams Line Drive or Upper Deck. Greta game.

I was thinking about just picking up a Slugfest...I haven't played those other two games...how do they compare?

#115 1 year ago

For being EM's, they had nice features, including fireworks and a loud siren for grand slams.

#116 1 year ago

I hope there is one at Allentown!
    Almost $6000 is insane tho.
    I bought a real nice slug fest and a early 70's williams Score Board with running man unit for $1200 each. At such a high price these machine are NOT going to sell and if they do in very small numbers.its a damn shame if they had priced them right I feel these would sell very well as they are the two most popular non pinball machines in my collection.

#117 1 year ago

Almost 6K for that?

Lord, this market continues to be insane.

#118 1 year ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I hope there is one at Allentown!
    Almost $6000 is insane tho.
    I bought a real nice slug fest and a early 70's williams Score Board with running man unit for $1200 each. At such a high price these machine are NOT going to sell and if they do in very small numbers.its a damn shame if they had priced them right I feel these would sell very well as they are the two most popular non pinball machines in my collection.

I couldn't agree more....I think my kids would love the game (as would myself)....I've been looking looking for a nice pitch and bat game where I can play against my kids....I'd be down for this game if it wasn't pushing $6K....maybe $4800....I highly doubt they'll sell many games.....would love to find a nice slugfest

#119 1 year ago

I can share direct experience and professional opinion regarding this title since I work for an operator that owns one from the first run and remains on route in a very large barcade venue, Zombie version. I don't need to speculate with first hand observations. He paid a distributor price well under $6K. The games have sold well for the first two runs with a present backlog of construction, after that I have not tracked information.

Enthusiasts need to reconsider the market of who this game was targeted, and it was not PinSiders, or even pinball collectors new or old. It was an attempt to revitalize an area of interest which formally ended the last time in 1992. People forget there was THREE runs of SlugFest!, not two. The game sold well the first two times, and petered out the third due to market saturation. It seem to be working again with Gizmo Games, as many new players have NEVER SEEN a pitch and bat baseball game.

General reliability and durability of the game is average due to the amount of wear and tear that both the pitching motor assembly and bat receive. The pitching motor has already been replaced once due to burnout, as it received substantial play on location and earnings which have been very good. Power settings are adjustable for the bat which is quite important. Playfield durability has had no major issues. In regards to features it is MUCH LESS than Slugfest!, although it does have the curve ball feature, but no DMD graphics or home run mechanical ramp. Sound quality is very good with crowds and scoring. The only real bonus is the running man unit, which is not significantly different from games made in the 50s, 60s, or 70s, but is simpler to maintain with less working parts. Scoring displays are old school retro and not particularly robust, but they remind me of the old Milton Bradley handheld games from the 1980s.

If you are collector, IMHO, there are better options based on potential for long term support of the manufacturer as who really know if they will even be around in 2019?

The EM classics are much more robust in terms of overall construction.
    Deluxe Official Baseball, 1962 World Series, Pinch Hitter, or 4 Bagger Deluxe (in at least in complete condition that have not been cannibalized). These are the "Big Four" of ALL EM baseball games. Most in superb condition (which is rare anyway) will cost an average owner between $2-5K. If you want "repaints" and "chrome" add at least another $1000, if that floats your boat. The primary perk of SlugFest! is the graphics and sound, everything else had already been integrated into previous games.

Gizmo Games title feels very disposable designed for the basis of operator use, as compared to WMS P&B games I own or have owned. However, this game on location, has already paid for itself in terms of cost, and continues to make profit with no signs of stopping. It remains very popular.

Good luck!

#120 1 year ago

Slugfest ftw.

#121 1 year ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

I can share direct experience and professional opinion regarding this title since I work for an operator that owns one from the first run and remains on route in a very large barcade venue, Zombie version. I don't need to speculate with first hand observations. He paid a distributor price well under $6K. The games have sold well for the first two runs with a present backlog of construction, after that I have not tracked information. Enthusiasts need to consider the market of who this game was targeted, and it was not PinSiders, or even pinball collectors new or old.
    General reliability and durability of the game is average due to the amount of wear and tear that both the pitching motor assembly and bat receive. The pitching motor has already been replaced once, as it received substantial play on location and earnings which have been very good.
    Power settings are adjustable for the bat which is quite important.
    In regards to features it is MUCH LESS than Slugfest!, although it does have the curve ball feature, but no DMD graphics or home run mechanical ramp.
    Sound quality is very good with crowds and scoring. The only real bonus is the running man unit, which is not significantly different from games made in the 50s, 60s, or 70s, but is simpler to maintain with a less working parts. Scoring displays are old school retro and not particularly robust, but they remind me of the old Milton Bradley handheld games from the 1980s.
    If you are collector, IMHO, there are better options based on potential for long term support of the manufacturer.
    Deluxe Official Baseball, 1962 World Series, Pinch Hitter, or 4 Bagger Deluxe at least in complete condition that have not been cannibalized.
    These are the "Big Four" of ALL EM baseball games.
    The primary perk of SlugFest! is the graphics and sound, everything else had already been integrated into previous games.
    This title feels very disposable as the basis of operator use, as compared to WMS P&B games I own or have owned.
    However, this game on location, has already paid for itself in terms of cost, and continues to make profit with no signs of stopping.
    It remains very popular.
    Good luck!

Thank you very much for the details on the game. Its not a surprise to me that it would do well on location....the concept is awesome, and I'm sure the Zombie version appeals to kids....I myself would have one in the game room so not too worried about "earnings" .... has the company been warrantying the product?

#122 1 year ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

...has the company been warrantying the product?

Yes, they have been supportive for customer service and parts.
    This company is very small.
    This is absolutely critical for pitch and bat games, because these types of games get equal amounts of abuse comparable to a pinball machine. Anyone that buys this game new should stock extra parts, if for no other reason that they might not be available for long.
    This is the equivalent to buying a Bromley "Little Pro" golf game from the 1990s.

Added 14 months ago: Contact Gizmo games directly regarding their outsourced production for games/parts based on their present manufacturer, Valley-Dynamo.
    I am not a part of their company or business model.

#123 1 year ago

Yes, they have been supportive for customer service and parts.
    This is absolutely critical for pitch and bat games, because these types of games get equal amounts of abuse comparable to a pinball machine.
    Anyone that buys this game new should stock extra parts.

Thanks....your the first person I know that has direct experience with the game....I appreciate the detailed comments...I'll probably search for a slugfest or one of the games u listed....

#124 1 year ago

I can share direct experience and professional opinion regarding this title since I work for an operator that owns one from the first run and remains on route in a very large barcade venue, Zombie version. I don't need to speculate with first hand observations. He paid a distributor price well under $6K. The games have sold well for the first two runs with a present backlog of construction, after that I have not tracked information.
    Enthusiasts need to reconsider the market of who this game was targeted, and it was not PinSiders, or even pinball collectors new or old. It was an attempt to revitalize an area of interest which formally ended the last time in 1992. People forget there was THREE runs of SlugFest!, not two. The game sold well the first two times, and petered out the third due to market saturation. It seem to be working again with Gizmo Games, as many new players have NEVER SEEN a pitch and bat baseball game.
    General reliability and durability of the game is average due to the amount of wear and tear that both the pitching motor assembly and bat receive. The pitching motor has already been replaced once due to burnout, as it received substantial play on location and earnings which have been very good. Power settings are adjustable for the bat which is quite important. Playfield durability has had no major issues. In regards to features it is MUCH LESS than Slugfest!, although it does have the curve ball feature, but no DMD graphics or home run mechanical ramp. Sound quality is very good with crowds and scoring. The only real bonus is the running man unit, which is not significantly different from games made in the 50s, 60s, or 70s, but is simpler to maintain with less working parts. Scoring displays are old school retro and not particularly robust, but they remind me of the old Milton Bradley handheld games from the 1980s.
    If you are collector, IMHO, there are better options based on potential for long term support of the manufacturer as who really know if they will even be around in 2019?
    Deluxe Official Baseball, 1962 World Series, Pinch Hitter, or 4 Bagger Deluxe (in at least in complete condition that have not been cannibalized). These are the "Big Four" of ALL EM baseball games. Most in superb condition (which is rare anyway) will cost an average owner between $2-5K. If you want "repaints" and "chrome" add at least another $1000, if that floats your boat. The primary perk of SlugFest! is the graphics and sound, everything else had already been integrated into previous games.
    Gizmo Games title feels very disposable designed for the basis of operator use, as compared to WMS P&B games I own or have owned. However, this game on location, has already paid for itself in terms of cost, and continues to make profit with no signs of stopping. It remains very popular.
    Good luck!

Here's my problem. They unveiled it at TPF to largely pinsiders and took many of our names for orders. Since then there has been zero contact or information from them. Now games are shipping and they have distributors and still zero contact.

All they had to do was send out a mass email and say "hey, things have changed and all games are going through this list of distributors. Please contact one of them to purchase your game as they will be shipping shortly."

Communication is key! I think the game looks super cool and is a blast. At $4800 I was really pushed to the max for it. At 6k now it's just not going to happen. I can buy 4 nice slugfests for that.

#125 1 year ago

I agree that communication is key.
    Why not interested enthusiasts directly call Gizmo Games, and stop relying on impersonal contact methods and waiting for answers to be provided?
    If a person wants answers, pick up the phone.
    It actually does work.

(414) 379-1321

Alternatively, an individual can fill out their contact page:
    https://www.gizmogamedesign.com/contact/

I am not criticizing, just sharing how operators obtained their examples of this game for use, beyond the limited distributors.
    Anything someone really wants requires effort, just like was the process before collectors became a primary source of income for sales of new pinball games.

Most manufacturers don't live on PinSide, even the designers themselves.
    I do not either.

#126 1 year ago

FYI...
    Posted today: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/update-from-gizmo-game-design#post-4264728

Gizmo Game Design
    I am sure most of you know that All Star Baseball and Zombie League All Stars pitch and bat games we designed were licensed to Valley-Dynamo. I believe the press release was posted here in a couple of threads.
    We revealed the games to a great response at TPF last year. Shortly after TPF we were contacted by V-D, as they had great interest in releasing a pitch and bat. They had actually begun some work on a game themselves.
    After much consideration we determined we would license our design to them as they are an existing, fully operating manufacturer of coin operated equipment. This would also allow us to focus on other game design projects.
    We continued to work with V-D to further develop the graphics and sound packages as they geared up for production.
    There have been a few delays along the way as to be expected. Games are now in production by V-D with most early units going to commercial outlets. The street earnings are being reported as very strong. The true head to head play being a big draw.
    Gizmo Game Design also has the ability to distribute games for the home market (no operator sales). When stock becomes available to us, we will post units for sale on our website.
    Valley-Dynamo will have games at TPF this year, so you can stop in, see their production units first hand and place an order.
    We realize now, we were lax in updating and communication as the process went along. Our apologies for that. It was a busy year and the finish line for this game was our main focus. We will do better on future projects. As Dennis likes to say "Turns out, pitch and bats are hard"
    Thank you,
    The Gizmo Game Design team

#127 1 year ago

I wanted to let everyone know that I did contact Gizmo and they responded very quickly (which is great), and put me in touch with a west coast distributor. Sounds like games are starting to go out the door, which is great news for them. I was quoted $6700 delivered, which is almost $2K more than I originally thought so for that price I'll start my search for a nice Slugfest or another pitch and bat game....

#128 1 year ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

I wanted to let everyone know that I did contact Gizmo and they responded very quickly (which is great), and put me in touch with a west coast distributor. Sounds like games are starting to go out the door, which is great news for them. I was quoted $6700 delivered, which is almost $2K more than I originally thought so for that price I'll start my search for a nice Slugfest or another pitch and bat game....

Wow...$6700? I was really interested too but at $6700 an entire new window of options present themselves pertaining to pinball. That's unfortunate that it's thousands more than what I thought they were going to be selling at.

"Turns out, pitch and bats are expensive."

#129 1 year ago

The more hands in the pie the more that pie costs. I was interested at the original price point.

#130 1 year ago

Holy cannoli!

#131 1 year ago

I was ready to pull the trigger at $4800 for a NIB pitch and bat....I suspect whats happening is demand is good, and most are going to operators (I highly doubt their paying full retail). For $6700 one can buy a NIB Stern Premium

#132 1 year ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

I was ready to pull the trigger at $4800 for a NIB pitch and bat....I suspect whats happening is demand is good, and most are going to operators (I highly doubt their paying full retail). For $6700 one can buy a NIB Stern Premium

When launched at tpf it was $4500 for the classic and $4850 I believe for the zombie one. Glad they are getting made as it's a fun game and I hope they sell a bunch of them. I just can't pay $6700 for one. $4850 was really pushing it for me. Oh well, life moves on.

#133 1 year ago

I just got in a nice Slugfest with an original topper. Can bring to the Allentown show too. PM me if interested and it should be ready in two weeks. Have to order a few parts and just waiting to go thru a few other games before placing a large parts order.

#134 1 year ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I just got in a nice Slugfest with an original topper. Can bring to the Allentown show too. PM me if interested and it should be ready in two weeks. Have to order a few parts and just waiting to go thru a few other games before placing a large parts order.

Nice...is it in good shape or does it need a lot of work? Most I see need quite a bit of wok...

#135 1 year ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Nice...is it in good shape or does it need a lot of work? Most I see need quite a bit of wok...

Very good shape. Unfaded left side of cabinet, faded right side of cabinet. The parts I need are transistors because the ones on the pitching mech are bad and balls can't be pitched.

#136 1 year ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

Wow...$6700? I was really interested too but at $6700 an entire new window of options present themselves pertaining to pinball. That's unfortunate that it's thousands more than what I thought they were going to be selling at.
    "Turns out, pitch and bats are expensive."

Agreed. Last year I was hoping to get into the standard one for $5000 shipped. Any more than that and I'm out.

#137 1 year ago

Yea its too bad they are pricing themselves out of the HUO market....I totally get why their doing it, and I wish them the best, but the game isn't worth close to $6K (at least to me)....now the search for a restored Slugfest

#138 1 year ago

I checked with Gizmo directly. They said when they get games in stock themselves... they should be in the low 5's.

#139 1 year ago

In regards to reliability and customer service, the routed machine we have been using has recently and repeatedly exhibited running man problems that have not been able to be successfully corrected. I have been other priorities of work doing jukebox installations and arcade game LCD replacements, so I did not have a chance to diagnose the potential solution based on feedback of other technicians.

However, Valley Dynamo is sending a complete upper unit to attempt to resolve the matter. I am not stating this would be the norm for private use in the future, but they are trying to maintain good relations with operators, particularly since they produce other redemption and coin operated products. Remember this is a partnership between Gizmo and Valley Dynamo to produce this game. Where an individual buys the game would be the equivalency of where spare parts should be acquired, if there are problems. I would certainly wait until the game has increased its present construction volume, for spare parts availability alone.

Keep flipping, or batting if you decide to find a pitch and bat from the old days.

#140 1 year ago

However, this game on location, has already paid for itself in terms of cost, and continues to make profit with no signs of stopping. It remains very popular.

Let's assume the operator paid $4000 for it. You're saying it paid for itself in something like 90 days? That's almost $50/day with no location split. Even with a split of 70/30, that would mean it was taking in about $70/day, every day, for 90 days. That seems unbelievable for a pitch and bat.

#141 1 year ago
    Quoted from vireland:

Let's assume the operator paid $4000 for it. You're saying it paid for itself in something like 90 days? That's almost $50/day with no location split. Even with a split of 70/30, that would mean it was taking in about $70/day, every day, for 90 days. That seems unbelievable for a pitch and bat.

There were many assumptions here.

The game has been owned more than 90 days, which I never inferred anyway. There is no location split required at the location as it is same operator owned. It is a "mega" location not a barcade. In addition there is cover fee to even be able to play this and other games. It's benefit in paying for itself was not only the direct monetary reimbursement coinage, but it's added benefit to adding interest to the location, and profit gained from sales of events, drinks, food, other games, and the title itself. That is the "cost versus value".

The true benefit of any title is its ability to bring in customers for continued profit, but it has to be reasonably reliable. I see a DP TBL everyday in a warehouse that does not make a single quarter because of lack of parts, and customer service. It has not been relocated in months.

Keep flipping.

#142 1 year ago

There are many assumptions here.
    The game has been owned more than 90 days, which was never inferred. There is no location split required at the location as it is same operator owned. In addition there is cover fee to even be able to play this and other games. It's benefit in paying for itself was not the direct monetary reimbursement, but it's added benefit to adding interest to the location, and profit gained from sales of events, drinks, food, other games, and the title itself. That is the "cost versus value".
    The true benefit of any title is its ability to bring in customers for continued profit, but it has to be reasonably reliable. I see a DP TBL everyday in a warehouse that does not make a single quarter because of lack of parts, and customer service. It has not been relocated in months.
    Keep flipping.

How long has the operator had it? It seems like it only shipped about 3-4 months ago for the first time...

I misunderstood when you said it already paid for itself in terms of cost. I thought that meant that it earned enough to cover the cost of the machine. I just can't see this earning in a location situation with a split, however small. It's so crappy and basic compared to even a Slugfest, and at a LOT more money upfront (and now maintenance since they're breaking already) cost.

Thanks for the firsthand account, though.

#143 1 year ago
    Quoted from vireland:

How long has the operator had it? It seems like it only shipped about 3-4 months ago for the first time...
    I misunderstood when you said it already paid for itself in terms of cost. I thought that meant that it earned enough to cover the cost of the machine. I just can't see this earning in a location situation with a split, however small. It's so crappy and basic compared to even a Slugfest, and at a LOT more money upfront (and now maintenance since they're breaking already) cost.
    Thanks for the firsthand account, though.

I think for many people it would be a big draw ... its one of the few games where one can play head to head. Id love to get one of these to play with my kids, but their pricing is completely out of whack....u can find a restored Slugfest for significantly less money.

#144 1 year ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

I think for many people it would be a big draw ... its one of the few games where one can play head to head. Id love to get one of these to play with my kids, but their pricing is completely out of whack....u can find a restored Slugfest for significantly less money.

That's the problem. It's almost 2x as much as it should cost.

#145 1 year ago

Better grab them Slugfests before they start going for $3k as a cheaper alternative.

#146 1 year ago
    Quoted from vireland:

No argument there....that being said I do think the concept of having a head to head game is appealing...

#147 1 year ago
    Quoted from vireland:

I guess the manufacturer is saying to themselves that since pinball machines are 2X as much they should cost and they seem to be selling so let's give it a shot.

#148 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

I guess the manufacturer is saying to themselves that since pinball machines are 2X as much they should cost and they seem to be selling so let's give it a shot.

I suspect that operators are picking up these machines in the $4K range (somewhat reasonable), and that supply is really low so their charging a premium if someone really wants one....clearly they are pricing these games like they have no interest in selling them at the moment. It also sounds like they are having reliability issues in the field so waiting until these are sorted out makes sense.

#149 1 year ago
    Quoted from vireland:

How long has the operator had it?

A little over 4 months. One of the few versions on the west coast. The batting assembly just sheared off at the base due to extended play, so I reiterate my overall opinion on durability and reliability on this game as I stated above. Let Valley Dynamo work out the kinks both on hardware and software before private owners consider it an option for purchase.

#150 1 year ago

A little over 4 months. One of the few versions on the west coast. The batting assembly just sheared off at the base due to extended play, so I reiterate my overall opinion on durability and reliability on this game as I stated above. Let Valley Dynamo work out the kinks both on hardware and software before private owners consider it an option for purchase.

If any locations want this kind of thing, we'll probably just get a Slugfest, which has proven reliability. But no one has ever asked for a pitch and bat. Ever.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 14.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 34.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 799.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 26.95
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 8.10
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 29.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Boards
    KAHR.US Circuits
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 625.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 254.99
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 156 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside