1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by bgwilly31
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20170620_174346 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Has there been anymore info/updates about this game since TPF? Been on my radar since seeing the Zombie Yeti art. Been waiting on an official price point-

#2 1 year ago

I was hoping this and the std baseball version would be at the Allentown Show but no luck.

#3 1 year ago

Small update. We are still looking at late summer for production. Things are moving along nicely. We have a manufacturing partner, they are setting things up now. With the overwhelming response from the TPF and MGC, we found we need to spend our time getting it to production rather than taking it to more shows. That will come after it is rolling off the line. A proper announcement will be made when we're ready to go.
    You can follow some teasers on facebook. Gizmo Game Design.
    Thanks, and we'll be back with more info soon....

20170620_174346 (resized).jpg

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from johnnyutah:

Has there been anymore info/updates about this game since TPF? Been on my radar since seeing the Zombie Yeti art. Been waiting on an official price point-

There have been several updates on their Facebook page and zombieyeti had an art update today. Pricing was announced at tpf.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from Wisconsinpinball:

Small update. We are still looking at late summer for production. Things are moving along nicely. We have a manufacturing partner, they are setting things up now. With the overwhelming response from the TPF and MGC, we found we need to spend our time getting it to production rather than taking it to more shows. That will come after it is rolling off the line. A proper announcement will be made when we're ready to go.
    You can follow some teasers on facebook. Gizmo Game Design.
    Thanks, and we'll be back with more info soon....

Thanks for that! Looking forward to more-

#6 1 year ago

Fun game! We had a great time bashing around on it in Texas.

2 months later
    #7 1 year ago

Would like to see pictures of the underneath playfield and inside the backbox.

2 months later
    #8 11 months ago

Any news on production schedule or pricing? Thought I read somewhere else in October that the first 50 were going out the door soon. That was a month ago and mostly crickets. Also saw a pic on the IAAPA thread that it's at that show.

2 months later
    #9 9 months ago

Is there any news on production of this game. Does anyone know if any games have been shipped?

#10 9 months ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Is there any news on production of this game. Does anyone know if any games have been shipped?

All Star Baseball is shipping, Zombie League All Stars are supposed to ship this month:

http://thisweekinpinball.com/zombie-league-stars-star-baseball-machines-shipping/

#11 9 months ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

All Star Baseball is shipping, Zombie League All Stars are supposed to ship this month:
    http://thisweekinpinball.com/zombie-league-stars-star-baseball-machines-shipping/

awesome....any idea of street pricing?

#12 9 months ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

awesome....any idea of street pricing?

Supposed to be in the mid-$5ks

#13 9 months ago

I'd like to see pics of the inside of this machine. Boardsets, bat assembly, pitcher assembly, etc would be nice.

#14 9 months ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

I'd like to see pics of the inside of this machine. Boardsets, bat assembly, pitcher assembly, etc would be nice.

Yep.....couldn't agree more....be nice to hear if anyone has actually received the product....interested in how the game plays out of the box

#15 9 months ago

A friend of mine has an actual 1954 Williams "All Star Baseball" machine.

1 month later
    #16 7 months ago

Anybody receive one of these games yet?

2 weeks later
    #17 7 months ago

I would really like a zombie one. Just seems like mid 5's is well above its worth. I mean were talking more than a stern pro. Seems a lot more goes into a stern pro then one of these. id be very interested at $3995 type range.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 219.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 149.00
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Pimp
    $ 20.00
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 36.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    MONSTERFISH MODS
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 19.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 14.00
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 224.99
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside