(Topic ID: 307368)

Giving thanks to DaMoib for tech help

By tomdrum

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

I acquired a Gottlieb Gridiron that had sat for years. DaMoib had helped me previously on a Volley. Reached out for help. Gridiron is a unique machine, the 2 player version of Pro Football. It has an extra delay relay for 6 point scoring. It was DOA when I got it. After cleaning every switch and 175 PM's with DaMoib, several phone calls while working on it, she's 100% now. I wanted to publicly thank him for all the help he provided. I offered to renew his Pinside + membership and he declined. "It was fun, that's all I need". Great Pinsider!

Game is getting shipped to another newbie Pinsider as his 1st game and I wanted to make sure it's really solid and works upon arrival.

Thanks again DaMoib!

#2 2 years ago

I Concur fully. DaMoib and many others have been overly helpful with my questions. The pinball hobby we chose to dive into would be impossible, (For me anyway) without these great Pinsiders.
    Mike.

2 weeks later
    #3 2 years ago
    Quoted from iamdrunker:

I Concur fully. DaMoib and many others have been overly helpful with my questions. The pinball hobby we chose to dive into would be impossible, (For me anyway) without these great Pinsiders.
    Mike.

Yes, I also have had super help from DaMoib, and others on Pinside. Most of my games have come from Pinside advertising. This is a great resource.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/giving-thanks-to-damoib-for-tech-help?hl=iamdrunker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.