Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Gryszzz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stir.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lyonsden.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from TomDK:

Animal cruelty .. not funny .. no symphaty

Though I'm in a Rodeo town (seriously, the kids get a week off of school in Tucson for something called Rodeo Week), I know nothing about Rodeos. I think the last time I saw a rodeo was 35-40 years ago when I was a kid. In any case, I wondered how those bulls were treated after your comment. Came across this article:

http://www.the-standard.org/life/entertainment/rodeo-issue-how-are-bulls-in-pbr-treated/article_3421e19a-91c7-11e7-9d76-2fdf8f78f336.html

Probably that is not how all are treated, but it is nice to know that some are treated well (I mean, for an animal raised for entertainment).

#7 2 years ago

Also, I think the second person tossed is a kid (who gets knocked out) -- horrifying.

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Soooo, people volunteer (or get paid) to be hit by a bull????
    Seems about right.
    I've been having my doubts about Darwinism lately, and this could tip the scales! You'd think this type of stupid would be weeded out by now.

Evidently there was a $100 bill taped to the bull. If you grabbed it when the bull charged by and stayed in the ring, you could keep it. That could have been dinner for a family of 4 at the Olive Garden (but probably won't cover the trip to the hospital).

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man people are hurt up. Broke and stupid is a poor combination.
    $100 bucks?!?!

I know -- it would take at least $150 before I signed up.

#24 2 years ago
    Quoted from zene10:

Wild Cow Milking
    Teams of inmate cowboys chase the animals around the arena trying to extract a little milk. The first team to bring milk to the judge wins the prize.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lyonsden.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside