IMG_0442-239.JPG
IMG_0426.jpg
IMG_0419.jpg
IMG_0435.jpg
IMG_0421.jpg
IMG_0416.jpg
IMG_0408.jpg
IMG_0442.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beadwindow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 10 years ago

i didn't grow up playing pinball so i had no bias toward replay or AAB. after i got into it and played a bunch, i was firmly on the AAB side, it just made more sense. i prefer the challenge of beating the high score and not being able to "beat" the game plus i love the fact that the drop targets reset. i've got both Dimension and Capt Card and when the WOWs are lit, it is a rush to keep the ball in play because once it drains, the targets reset and the WOWs are gone. i'm also not a good enough player to have games that go on forever, and i have all the play field posts on the conservative setting.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

pf posts in the liberal position will help you keep the ball in play longer...
aab vs. replay is one of those personal things... since i did grow up playing pinball, i have a definite preference...

yeah it's a debate that rages on and both sides have great points, to each his own. for me, i grew up playing arcade video games which was all about getting an extra life and high scores as there's no way to beat the game so i think that translated into pinball.
i like the short ball times and the frustration that comes with it. it makes those rare great games even better.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beadwindow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/give-your-2001-reset-drop-targets?tu=beadwindow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.