(Topic ID: 295148)

Give it and yourself a rest already.

By UVAJED

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3qzg9h (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

Take a break from this drama and thank yourself later!!! I recently did. If you want to hear then listen, if not read no more.

I don't give a flying f@$% what anyone thinks, but sometimes we all get so wrapped up into shit that just doesn't fkn matter and we will try to lie to ourselves as if something insubstantial is really important. I'm guilty of it recently with pins.

Got my dream pin 6 mos ago, put relentless hours into it, it turned out perfect, then I thought what's next..?!? Ever feel like that...?

Well, I somehow just sat back and was thankful for it (alone) and took a break from who's selling what, what's the next issue with the JJP gnr (dream + pin), etc etc....and ya know what..?!??

It was exactly that. A breath of fresh air. Still feels great to breathe into other areas of my life besides one direction (although I'm beyond passionate about pins).

It. Waa. Just. Nice. To. Step. Away. For. A. Few. Weeks. And. Focus. On. Something. Else.

If you haven't done that before, I HIGHLY, suggest you do and see what else awesome could happen for you. Especially, if you happened to have a nervous breakdown when pinside was down for a week or whatever it was.

Cheers to you and yours having new adventures hopefully!!!

#2 2 years ago

Well.I.Suppose.You.Have.A.Point.#Crackabeer.

#3 2 years ago
    3qzg9h (resized).jpg3qzg9h (resized).jpg
    #4 2 years ago

Yeah feels great doesn't it.

Took a break from pinside over the last few months to complete the extension on my house as I was tired of storing the overflow of machines offsite and having to drive there each time to raid them for parts or swapping over.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinsanity:

Yeah feels great doesn't it.
    Took a break from pinside over the last few months to complete the extension on my house as I was tired of storing the overflow of machines offsite and having to drive there each time to raid them for parts or swapping over.

EZ just sell some extras/parts machines to me

Problem solved!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/give-it-and-yourself-a-rest-already and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.