(Topic ID: 197993)

Girlfriends, Pinball & those annoying couch cushions rant

By tomdrum

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pillow-Fights-Girls (resized).jpg
    pillowfights-girls (resized).jpg
    pinwife (resized).jpg
    DSCN9936 (resized).JPG
    dam-breaking (resized).jpg
    Capture d’écran 2017-09-22 à 05.38.52 (resized).png
    stupid pillows (resized).JPG
    cant use bed too many pillows (resized).JPG
    Womanese-explained (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nexyss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 6 years ago

My wife and I have spaces that we each have control of. I have the downstairs living room for a gameroom, and a bedroom to use as my office. While she uses the gameroom, I am the one who decides what is in it. Outside of the gameroom and my office, I have very little say in what happens in the rest of the house.

She regularly thinks of some reason to try to change this agreement, so it takes some diligence to keep the rules in force. Sometimes she complains that I have more space. Then I have to point out that she has a spare room as well that she wants to keep as a guest room. The upstairs living room is not game friendly, so the PS4 has to be down in my office. She also has the dining room, which to me is the biggest waste of space in a house. I get the standard 10% of the closet space.

We agreed to these areas as a condition of buying the house. I know too many guys who have no space of their own in their house, and that is not something I would ever be ok with.

We keep our money separate as well, so there is no argument of buying stuff either way as long as it fits in the allotted space.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nexyss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/girlfriends-pinball-those-annoying-couch-cushions-rant?tu=nexyss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.