(Topic ID: 197993)

Girlfriends, Pinball & those annoying couch cushions rant

By tomdrum

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pillow-Fights-Girls (resized).jpg
    pillowfights-girls (resized).jpg
    pinwife (resized).jpg
    DSCN9936 (resized).JPG
    dam-breaking (resized).jpg
    Capture d’écran 2017-09-22 à 05.38.52 (resized).png
    stupid pillows (resized).JPG
    cant use bed too many pillows (resized).JPG
    Womanese-explained (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jibmums.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#73 6 years ago

My fiancée has the "pillow disease". She bought a bunch of expensive ($75/each x 5) pillow covers a few months ago that she was in love with, and is already looking to switch to another set. Don't understand it, never will.

That said.....a few years ago, I was the first to spot an HUO Pinbot ad on Craiglist, and called her at work to see how she would feel about bringing it home to our already crowded gameroom (actually our dining room), because however much she hated them, she was my pinball mover/helper. I received an icy "do whatever you want." We all know what that really means, but I took her quite literally and we brought it home the next day. I've overlooked a lot of pillows since then.

#87 6 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

I'm sooo with you guys! My husband keeps telling me that we need to get our living room and dining room furniture out of storage and actually have a living and dining room again...it took me about 3 years to convince him the dining room was wasted space that would be so much better with pins in it, then they just kind of migrated into the living room too! We have had pins in the living and dining room since 2010 (I think) so now he has finally put his foot down and said we will have a living/dining room again! Granted with this "plan" I am finally getting my new garage/shop built and the current garage will be turned into another game room family room to go with the 21 pins in the basement and the jukebox and hopefully the pool table gets to come home too!! So right now while the garage is being built, all the pins (8) from the living room (except Met and SM) are folded up and the living room has a couch in it again...I sooo feel you alls pain!!!
    Phoebe

You, madame, are a rare gem, and should be cloned.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jibmums.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/girlfriends-pinball-those-annoying-couch-cushions-rant?tu=jibmums and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.