91cdfR03HkL._SL1500_ (resized).jpg
71Q2D-XDOaL._SL1200_ (resized).jpg
289179 (resized).jpg
thesadies-1024x1024 (resized).jpeg
685fb40fde7e1e414ccfaf995ae94ce2 (resized).jpg
mbid-bd244f62-cb82-4afa-8b14-22e7d9055834-16663819150 (resized).jpg
a15048710022067178368 (resized).jpg
sexpistols_nevermind_cd_lg (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gryszzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 6 years ago

If you like that BREE death metal like Mikey this might just get played for 6 FUCKING HOURS on the way back from ClePin. Seriously. Perfect.
DYING FETUS
"Infatuation with Malevolence"

#68 6 years ago

This week it's been Mob Rules all day everyday. Not sure it's a perfect album, but Sign of the Southern Cross IS absolute PERFECTION.

#88 6 years ago

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE
Game changer and all killer no filler...

#97 6 years ago

I live out in the country so naturally, I fucking despite rednecks.

#99 6 years ago

Not a perfect album. Just down on the farm.

#106 6 years ago

Despite? Holy fucking hell spellcheck.
S and T are very close. And if ya put em together then you get this:
ST

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Audioslave's Out of Exile. Still the best concert I have ever been to when I saw them at the 9:30 Club right when they came out in 2004. Paid an obscene amount to scalp tickets, and worth every penny. They played their set and then had 3(!) encores:
1st: Chris Cornell sang Black Hole Sun a copella with no accompaniment.
2nd: They played four or five Soundgarden songs. Remember Spoonman, Fell on Black Days, etc.
They waited a few minutes and then came out for
3rd: Killing in the Name of, Guerrilla Radio, Bulls On Parade, Sleep Down in the Fire, etc.
It was about the friendliest 2,000 person riot I had ever been part of.

Wow. Saw Soundgarden at (maybe 2?) Lollopalooza's but regretfully never up close like that. Sweet.

#113 6 years ago

I wanna edit that so bad but will not,...cause I fucking....despite any and everything...

#133 6 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

No Nine Inch Nails yet? Pretty Hate Machine or The Downward Spiral, take your pick.

With Teeth.

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Nice. Last night I played 5 SD albums in a row to honor Walter and Aja was the the nightcapper.

Only a fool would say that.

#150 6 years ago

20170903_144914 (resized).jpg20170903_144914 (resized).jpg

#153 6 years ago

My perfect album long ago at 15 and still holds true.

#157 6 years ago

That was the HS party soundtrack.

#159 6 years ago

Looks like my 86, but way nicer.

#167 6 years ago

THINK!
FOR YOURSELF!
Don't rely on someone else.

#168 6 years ago

Dude you should come up for the DRI show on Oct 21st. It's a must see. Kurt will even sell ya a shirt!

#169 6 years ago

Expo then DRI. Holy shit I'm a lucky bastard.

#171 6 years ago

DRI_World_Tour-480x640 (resized).jpgDRI_World_Tour-480x640 (resized).jpg

#248 6 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

I don't think they were ever as good again as this first album which is damn perfect.

Ohh....the Trinity Sessions...yesss.... perfect. Black Eyed Man was pretty perfect too. I used to refer to those as "the panty melters" cause throw it on and watch em melt off---guaranteed.
Did you ever pick up Trinity Revisited? 20 years later they went back to that same church, with some pals. Go ahead and yuck it up fucksticks but the Margot Timmins/Natalie Merchant version of "To Love is to Bury" is the only song I shed a tear every, single, goddamn time I hear it. Heartbreaker.

Yup. Couldn't make it 10 seconds without sniffling. Every. Damn. Time.

#257 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Once they went to 8-Track it seems the whole industry changed.

#258 6 years ago

Goddamnit I thought I was gonna finally make it through that song dry. Then Margot comes in at the end.

#267 6 years ago

Speaking of Margot; I'm a little biased cause they're Indianapolis/Chicago darlings. But Margot and the Nuclear So and So's have put out quite a few perfect albums. They made it to Conan O'Brien which was cool.
This is their 1st album which after hearing Jen is Bringin the Drugs on Myspace I fell in love with. Amazing.

First few years I always skipped 1. It has since grown on me.

#275 6 years ago

And will be right back on Dying Fetus for 6 fucking hours straight what's up with that?
1b26ecb1a96df912b7cb34c65cb59a32--saturday-night-live-whats-up (resized).jpg1b26ecb1a96df912b7cb34c65cb59a32--saturday-night-live-whats-up (resized).jpg

#276 6 years ago

My 2 favorite bands ever are Margot and the Nuclear So and So's and Demiricous. Both released the finest debut albums Indy had ever seen. 2006. My 6 disc changer was full of IN music. I keep it that way,...but that year in particular was insane for Indy music. Margot did their 2nd album with Epic, which is a whole lotta great stories there. Epic released their version called "Animal" and Margot released their version "Not Animal"..........bought it at​ a St. Louis Best Buy. Their next LP was again perfect, and also self produced lol.
DEMIRICOUS was Metal Blade first 2 albums. And Indy's finest. Fuck I miss this band.

#283 6 years ago

Man Leper Messiah is one of MOP's greatest tracks methinks...but whaddo I know?

#336 6 years ago

Game. Blouses.
20170919_214722 (resized).jpg20170919_214722 (resized).jpg

#337 6 years ago

Alice, I want you just for me. And my six friends here. Hey you ever seen one of these? It's called a "video camera". VHS is high tech baby, that's how I roll.

#339 6 years ago

1984 is a pretty perfect album.

#341 6 years ago

Listening to it right now and forgot how much of a hard pass I've always taken on Eddie's keybored intro. No. I get it... "the build up". Still no.
But then we Jump.

#344 6 years ago

I'm lucky to be on the wrong side of 40 with a wife that still has drop dead legs.

#345 6 years ago

Alex on Hot for Teacher blew every single person reading this' frecking mind back then.

#350 6 years ago

I'll take the Animals over the Zombies all Dave all night right here on Dave tv.

#352 6 years ago

So many OG hardcore debut albums are front to back.
Bad Brains, Minor Threat, Black Flag, Gorilla Biscuits...
Before I corrected Bad Brains it said Bad Drains lol.

#354 6 years ago

BAD DRAINS. One of you nerds needs to start a cover band asap.

#356 6 years ago

All Bad Brains songs, but lyrics switched up to accommodate pinball. Every track.
Let's DO THIS!

#370 6 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

1) Flailin' On
2) Don't Need It (An Extra Ball)
3) NIB Attitude
4) The Tilt Bob
5) Banned until 1976
6) KME Calling
7) Supertouchytilt/PAPA Shitfit
8 ) Leaving Paragon
9) Fearless GC Killers
10) I
11) Stern Cash Grab
12) Golden Sac Rack
13) Bally/Williams Brigade
14) I Luv I EM
15) Initials

This. Is. PERFECT!
I ❤ YOU NIMBLETHIMBLE!

#371 6 years ago

Flailin' On....LOL.

#387 6 years ago

BAD DRAINS coming for ya world tour 2020.

#408 6 years ago

Check Your Head is pretty much front to back.... actually almost all of the Beastie Boys albums were no filler, imho.

#409 6 years ago

Cat Stevens..."Tea for the Tillerman"... although I admit I can't stand "Longer Boats".

#413 6 years ago

I'm actually pleased when I can't find a full album on YouTube now...you gots to work for it.
VADER..."Reborn in Chaos" is my favorite death metal debut. No skipping shit on that masterpiece.

#419 6 years ago

In 88 when I was a wee 14 yr old lad the lead singer of westside Indy's Sweet FA moved in across the street. They put out their 1st album on MCA, which, especially back then, was pretty impressive. I was already a year deep into the Sex Pistols and Fear by then and didn't like hair metal one fuckin bit. But Steve Delong ended up being the best neighbor I ever had. And his girlfriend...MY MY MY--Penny was the foxiest chick in Indy back then. And my neighbor for 6 years. She ended up marrying Jesse James from lol Jackyl.
And that's just the beginning of that story.
Anyhow here's the best song off that album
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLlAMWPj2QzXZ8QiBTgdRcm-bzYEYfeQgb&v=um4kbYeyXJs

#422 6 years ago

Matt Slaughter or Billy Slaughter the realtor? I'm thinking FUCKIN SLAYER.

#425 6 years ago

Just trollin

#428 6 years ago

Haha no way! Was the coolest shit ever. We worked on a paint crew together Steve and I.

#430 6 years ago

Pt II of that story is absolutely worth mentioning. Steve DeLong's Dad was a 2 tour Vietnam vet. He makes it home...then gets his leg blown off at a Speedway HS football game by douchebag extraordinare Brett Kimberlin. You know, that dickpants that sold Dan Quayle pot. Like a year later he commits suicide.
Crazy.
Lyrics hit ya a lil differently knowing this.
Here's to you Steve Delong.

Added over 7 years ago: *Vietnam Vet*

#431 6 years ago

I thought I was the only one that ever bought a Mark Lanegan album.
Screaming Trees were so underrated.

#448 6 years ago

Can't stand a redneck. Old school or new school. But at least old school gave us this.

#465 6 years ago

This is 2017.
The times they are a changin.

#500 6 years ago

SLOWLY WE ROT
20170929_191152 (resized).jpg20170929_191152 (resized).jpg

#513 6 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

One of my favorites from post college days.

Alongside DRI, NWA, and And Justice for All this was my freshman year of high school listening. Literally. Had a Walkman on my lap at all times. Only the Home Ec teacher made me take my headphones off ha.

#514 6 years ago

On my lap at all times

#518 6 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

I like my Ian a bit more “Southern...”

5 years later
#813 10 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

You guys should both be ashamed of yourselves!
[quoted image]

I'm right yer wrong babe sorry
With Teeth is the perfect sex album.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gryszzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gimmie-a-perfect-album?tu=gryszzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.