4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by bobukcat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rjbjmako.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Unpacked Bally Gilligan Island game from inside storage. Was working great 2 years ago. Now, 1 group of switches was not working, now only 2 switches seem to be working. I checked all the grounds and seem to be good. When I started, Some switched that did not work started to work and ones that did work stopped. Now I am going backwards, the island stopped spinning I hear it popping but no turning. I have a feeling its all connected some how. according to the Matrix I have whole columns and blocks out nothing that's obvious to have a start point. HELP

#3 4 years ago

OK found a bad connector the GROUND group. Its all black and corroded looking but the board is new ( 2 years ) and in perfect shape. Would you know what kind or the size/ name of that kind of connector. Very small wires presses in the back 90 degrees to the connector. When u press it in it nicks the wire for a connection. Looks like about 9 or 10 wires. Looks smaller than a .156 connector hard to tell from the pics on the site I order parts from.

#5 4 years ago

thanks for the help

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rjbjmako.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gilligans-island-switches-?tu=rjbjmako and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.