IMG_0161 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_9912 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9910 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9911 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9909 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9907 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9908 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 5 years ago

Joined the club last week, bought my GI from another pinsider.
Needs a cabinet tighten up and a re-decal. Already have the full cab decal in hand!
I'll complete a full "spruce up" of pin when the weather gets warm in my area - so in like...forever I guess.

Already been led'd and has a fantastic look with them. Happy with that.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I have a Set of Cabinet Decals and New Translight if anybody is interested, $250 for both.
Pm me if interested.

Good deal!! Someone jump on this

4 months later
#77 4 years ago
Quoted from ruzzy:

I am looking for the ramp and ball guide assembly part number A-14552. I appreciate any leads.
Thanks

This link >>> https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-pinball-parts

"Giligan's Island parts
Backbox lights wood panel full assy-27$
2xLamp boards-2x10$
Island mechanism assy A-14595 without the motor-30$
Undertrough plastic ramp assy-2x14$

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from Hawk007:

easy fix. 6 semi tubular rivets and a piece of lexan and way you go. Takes a bit of work with hand tools but most can complete this easily for little to no money.
Good luck!

You can buy a sheet of the thin steel for the bottom square of the ramp also. Marco hs it for like $5.
I had my bottom piece on my Whirlwind flap break a river and the steel broke. I made a jig with a piece of paper of then old shape. TAped the paper to the sheet and cut out a new one.

#87 4 years ago

Any chance to knowing how close the three ramps are compared to Pinbots, Whirlwind, Gilligan?

9 months later
#114 4 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

I need the mountain that is up in the corner. Talk about unobtanium....

Paper mache craft time

#116 4 years ago

If anyone is desperado, I prob have used plastics spares. Don't know exact ones.

#118 4 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Anyone have a spare parrot plastic??

Maybe, I’ll peek this eve if I’m not too drunk and I'll need to remember. I’m heading out ice fishing

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Was able to get everything cleaned and assembled today! Going to clean the inside of the cab next and drop the playfield in hopefully tonight.[quoted image]

Your parrot plastic looks ok from the pic.
But it’s kind of far

1 month later
#144 3 years ago

I think mine has one. Must be a spare post hole or something

2 weeks later
#153 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

NOOOOO.....
Avoid that scum bag in Vegas. Billiards and more is a front for flipping craigslist broken machines. I know for a fact! He's been around 15 plus years. And yes, ive purchased from him to, say 5 years ago. Ive also visited the store 10 times prior and since. His glorified shop jobs are not worth the price. Its a big store and he pays rent so your always going to pay retail.

NOOOO!
DO not ship in from canada. First of all never ship a pin, age old debate, but just dont do it. Plenty of GI out there. Place a wanted ad here on pinside and craigslist. Also, anything over 3k is a bit much. If its in that 3-4 range it better have unfaded cabinet and look good, also for that price all the boards should be in good shape.

I respect your opinion, but to take the stance to say “never ship a pin” is a bit out of the ballpark. Might be a nuisance to get one from Canada, I agree. But to not get one shipped takes away from a lot of title or opportunities if you buy from a respected, good standing seller

4 months later
#168 3 years ago
Quoted from Inferno:

Alrighty, "Just sit right back and you'll see a restoration...." I've been busy. Cab comes first. Here are a few b4 and afters of the inside of the lower cab. Note coin door lock bar damage, liquid damage of some type. This thing was and filthy.....In dire need of a rescue...
Ordered the nextgen graphics from the classic arcade dude on eBay. Ordered body paint to mach the blue hue of the new vinyl. Added a pin fidelity sub. Away we go on the three hour tour.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Dude, toss the new in cab leg brackets. Much better

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-11400-1

#171 3 years ago

That Yellow T mold looks great. Makes it pop a bit.

I have a trashed Gilligan cabinet, but have the artwork in hand. Maybe ill tackle this project next. (may have to order Yellow T mold

2 months later
#196 3 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

400 bucks.
It was in an old couples house. They bought it new back in the 90s. Set unplayed for the longest time. Plastics are still clear and not yellowed. Pretty amazing. Just has the ramp hold coiled bad. Everything else seems to be working. [quoted image]

SWEET!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gilligans-island-skipper-club?tu=northerndude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.