IMG_0161 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_9912 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9910 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9911 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9909 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9907 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9908 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kungfucop.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

My mountain in the upper left is broken in half if anyone knows where I can get one.

Try asking "arakissun". I think he did have the mountain for sale at one point in time. Really old post but here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/selling-pinball-parts

Quoted from Axl:

My treasure chest is worn down to the insert. Wish someone would make a decal for it.

Can try printing your own transparent "slide" / "water transfer" decal based on the image here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/decals-insert-gilligans-island

Not sure where you can buy the transfer sheets, but you print on them, then immerse it in water to slide it off the backing. Like those that came with the plastic car models back in the day.

8 months later
#39 5 years ago

On J126 connector, the violet/green(teal) wire is looped and is shared between pin 10 and pin 11.

Note that there are a bunch of violet/green(teal) wires that appears to be used for multiple connectors so best to confirm with the manual and also with a meter.

If you look on the ramp up coil and ramp down coil, there are two violet/green wires connected to the same lug on each of those coils. One of those violet/green wires connects the ramp up coil directly to the ramp down coil.

I'm not sure exactly but I'm guessing for the second violet/green wire on one of those coils it ties back to J126 and on the other one it ties back to J107?

Hope that helps, but best to double check as I didn't confirm with a meter.

On J130 pin 6, there is also a thinner dark violet/green wire that is connected to the coil for the right sling shot.

If you need more info, maybe I can meter them when I have more time.

IMG_5484 (resized).JPGIMG_5484 (resized).JPGIMG_5485 (resized).JPGIMG_5485 (resized).JPGIMG_5487 (resized).JPGIMG_5487 (resized).JPGpower_driver (resized).jpgpower_driver (resized).jpg
4 months later
#74 4 years ago

I've never thought much about it until maybe now. There a large autograph on the back of my Gilligan's backbox done in gold Sharpie but I can't seem to identify it. It was already on the pin when I purchased it ages ago. Doesn't anybody recognize it? I've tried comparing to cast member autographs and whichever game designer autograph I could find online but doesn't appear to match or look familiar.

I apologize for the poor lighting and angle of the photos. The pin is backed up against the wall.

IMG_5983 (resized).JPGIMG_5983 (resized).JPGIMG_5984 (resized).JPGIMG_5984 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kungfucop.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gilligans-island-skipper-club?tu=kungfucop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.