6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pickle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Just watched China Syndrome and towards the end of the movie they show a TV game show and contestants are playing a giant pinball game......makes Hercules look like a standard body game. It’s a very short clip that you can see it but curios if that was from a real game show or just made up for the movie. Wonder if the prop from that show exists.

#2 6 years ago

That was The Magnificent Marble Machine? Total crap hype game show of the time.

Get, rent, steal, rip, buy "Special When Lit"

Check with this guy, he may have a multi colors liberation beanie stolen from him occasionally (still), but
    he does have some obscure crap on his website to enjoy.

http://www.pingeek.com/film/film.htm

"What would make me happy. I'm elton john, at a baseball stadium, and in a glitter outfit..."
    "You could call some of us geeks, even me..."
    "Yo know, everyone tells me what to do, everyone tells me to take these drugs... I get so much crap advice, you know
    I would be dead or bankrupt if I listened to any of it. I do my own thing."

And its OK to be a young boy still Its also OK to keep your mouth shut, not try and be important, and ultimately own your own dignity.

#4 6 years ago

Ok....I was all of 1 year old when the game show originally aired. 4 years old when the movie came out.

Thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/giant-pinball-in-china-syndrome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.