2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by sscnz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimy_speedt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago

Hi,

I would check after connector replacement, but as a first test, are you well testing in Vac and not Vdc ? It makes me think it is the case as you measure pin by pin.
In game mode, do you get AC voltage of 6,8Vac on the 3 circuit of j120 (measure between the 6,8 Vac pin and the corresponding return on the connector). Also on J121 for the backbox.

the triacs should be good, there is one per circuit, it would be strange if multiple triacs are out.

The burned connector should be the issue

#4 2 years ago

Got your PM Thunderfoot. I am the wrong addressee, you should send it to the OP. By the way, I disagree with the principle of helping people and ask for money.

Regarding the OP issue, plse let him change the connector first and see what happens.

#7 2 years ago

Fine for me. Nothing personal. I do not intend to question this further than showing I am surprised. Peace, love and pinball

#10 2 years ago

Apologies mate, I understand after reading it again that my post was a bit tough. I have never seen this practice on any forum. What you hereabove explained makes your point clear. I keep my opinion but I should have replied in PM.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Baltimore, MD
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimy_speedt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside