5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by kvan99
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which do you keep?”

• Ghostbusters 10 votes
      23%
    • Walking Dead 34 votes
      77%

(44 votes)

#1 5 years ago

Hopefully not but it may come to where as I will have to sell one of my machines. Both are premium, which one do you keep?

#2 5 years ago

If it wasn't for the reliability issues I had, I would still have my Ghostbusters LE. It was a fun game, and it was absolutely brutal in all the ways I wanted a game to be. That said, they REALLY need to do another code update on the game. It needs it badly.

The Walking Dead is just flat out great. It's hard not to call that game a keeper.

I didn't keep my Ghostbusters, but I'll be looking for one down the line again at some point most likely. But my honest opinion is that The Walking Dead is a more complete game and has better legs.

#3 5 years ago

2 good games, but...

i've sold GB due to the code, i've than bought TWD due to the code, simple as that

#4 5 years ago

Keep Walking dead.

#5 5 years ago

I owned TWD Premium for over year... code is definitely interesting, but I just couldn't get past some of the geometry issues that (I felt) ultimately diminished the game experience... I've had some time on GB... seems like it also has a slightly unpolished design... but, ultimately, for me, the GB theme and art trump the Stern TWD.

I say: GB

#6 5 years ago

Ghostbusters does need a code update, and according to the talk it's getting one this summer. Having said that, I still think it's a fantastic game. It is hard to the point of making me really work and improve my gameplay. TWD is good too. The code is more polished and the gameplay isn't nearly as hard.

Either one can be the right decision, but I'd keep GB.

#7 5 years ago

I think GB is more fun. The theme is lighthearted, good call-outs, and the shot variety is good. It's a challenging game but easily approachable by newcomers. TWD is also a great game but it never appealed to me as much as GB.

#8 5 years ago

Which one do you like more? Enjoyment should be the Litmus test. In any case, they're kind of different from one another. But both are fun, it took TWD a while to get there but now (with Cleland's sound) it's great. GB has a few negatives, lots of them had quality issues, also GB is on the Spike system.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-walking-dead-keeper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.