(Topic ID: 155566)

Ghostbusters "Vs" Hobbit - Poll.. Please be tasteful in the comments!!

By frankmac

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,516 posts
  • 225 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Stern Ghostbusters "vs" Jersey Jack Hobbit- What game do you choose?”

• Ghostbusters 607 votes
    66%
  • Hobbit 308 votes
    34%

(915 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 90 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20161024_191722 (resized).jpg
20170204_212146 (resized).jpg
IMG_0156 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
Messages_Image(1292536202)_(resized).png
half-wits-hero_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
oops_(resized).jpg
oops2_(resized).jpg
oops3_(resized).jpg
oops4_(resized).jpg
shocked_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#118 3 years ago

I love them both, I played TH in it's very early stages and loved it back then. I watched GB. I like the theme and it works good for everyone since it is a well known movie. I'm awaiting my hobbit and hope in the future I will have a GB. I am not a stern fan, but I think this time they got it right. However to choose between one or the other is just premature at this time. I think TH needs an updated code and as for GB, aside from knowing the movie, we have not much to go on. It looks good but I haven't played it to get a real opinion. Great theme but is the code up to date? Are there any bugs in the system? just like TH there are a lot of unknowns. They are both entirely two different games to compare and It's just way to early to judge.

1 week later
#449 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

On a 1-10 what would you rate Whitecastle?

Before or after you eat them?

#452 3 years ago

I'm going to go with 9.5 depending on the order. With or without cheese, fries, onion rings, all the good stuff. Afterwords is pretty much a no brainer. 1.3

Now all this of course depends on alcohol consumption.

Maybe they should make a White Castle theme Pinball machine. Now that would be very interesting..........mmmmmm time for a road trip.lol

#453 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Before eating a 8.5...after a 6. That isn't the worst turn around which is KFC. A 10 whilst eating it and a 4 after when your kidneys are trying to filter out 4 lbs of salt.

4 lbs of salt or 4 lbs of grease? That crap taste so good but it's like a greasy sponge.

1 week later
#515 3 years ago

Played the Hobbit at Automated in Connecticut. Had a blast and didn't want to leave. It was a bit floaty and had a few issues right out of the box but I really believe it was the way it was set up and like Jack said " Once it leaves and gets to its destination its your to set up however you want. " There were a few issues with the PoP ups and the ball got hung up once or twice. but the machine was just pulled out of the box and quickly set up. Even with the minor issues I couldn't get enough of the game. Had a great time exploring the machine with the new code. I noticed how when hitting certain targets the value had changed giving hints as to not hit those targets. For example when your told to hit left ramp to change the page on the book it will score at 500 points but then when your directed to hit a specific target afterwords and you hit the ramp again it would score 11 points basically telling you, YOUR DOING IT WRONG, change your target. Also got to the mode where you were not supposed to hit any drop targets and when you get through it a riddle pops up and figuring it out tells you a specific drop target to hit and all others do not count. It's definitely not easy to multi task trying to read the LCD and the display to get instructions all while following that damn silver ball. But With a high score of 260 K I got to learn a lot. I can tell you this, It's a very deep game and will only grow like WOZ. The Game is a true work of art and the sound system is outstanding. After playing this game for a few hours I can say it is getting harder and harder to wait for the arrival of my machine.

#521 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Glad you enjoyed the game! Good to hear
Where you able to meet "Jack" ?

I met Jack and we spoke for a few hours. All I can say is Jack is a real stand up guy. Im not going into details since I know there are a lot of JJP haters on here. But I can tell you he has a lot of great Ideas he is workin on and im looking forward to seeing anything this man and his company does in the future. I know it's a team effort so We can't forget everyone that has helped him out including his staff and employees.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside